Gman "City Scream" ft Deciple

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Deciple
Elite Freestyler

Gman "City Scream" ft Deciple

Post by Deciple »

Gmans track City Screams and has me doing some adlips and half the hook and the 2nd verse.. Let me know.
Attachments
City Screams.mp3
(11.76 MiB) Downloaded 342 times
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Re: Gman "City Scream" ft Deciple

Post by cyanidesyn »

this christian rap word i dig it even tho im non diagnostic (believe theres sumthin greater but not in religion) tha 1st dude sound 2 low but ur verse isnt bad ur flow style straight i feel ur message even tho this isnt my type of music keep droppin
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

First off ... thanks for giving my track a spin.

The beat is fitting for the content hear ... I like those church organ noises at the beginning .. nice touch ...

OK ... those adlibs are waaaaay too loud man ... so the first dude is spittin like down the hall and you're sittin' my shoulder ... bring em down and pan em about 40% to one side or another and run it through an EQ that kills some of the midrange ... first dude needs to come up ... It's a little "Shy Ronnie"

Second verse sounds pretty good ... levels are right ... and you really start hitting your stride after a few bars ... yeah ... that's solid ...

Good shit fellas ... Iron out some of those technical things and you've got a solid song here.
Deciple
Elite Freestyler

Post by Deciple »

Gman actually sent me the whole track already done, but his mic and recording quality isnt as good as where i record, so i am going to have him send me the vocals so we can level and mix it all together smoothly.. Thanks for the listen.. check out my other 2 tracks and ill definitely RTF, just drop me a link
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Return to “The Booth”