RH1NO VS. RELL (Rh1no Wins TKO)

The epic battles that have happened in the battles grounds will be put on display here. Drop an outstanding battle verse and you're sure to be included.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

RH1NO
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 25
Losses: 20

RH1NO VS. RELL (Rh1no Wins TKO)

Post by RH1NO »

8 BARS
HOUSE RULES
48 HRS
EXPLAINED VOTES WITH CATEGORIES
RH1NO
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by RH1NO »

i agree i said, jealousy i said, got this fake ass fiasco mad at me i said

ima prove you faux "real" playing, by placin another "L where your keyboards A be"
whats rell on his knees for jay-z, i "kicked this pussy feet first" like a "breech born baby"

ill "kiss ya dime" ta watch "your lips change" :-0 your mouth says no but what'd your bitch say
now watch the kid play leave this gay artist "achin/aiken" like i hit "clay" with punches that my wit lay

its a hard road, ta travel when i switch my scriptures up ta trample and scar mode
so black he could leave a handprint on charcoal, red beams aimed on fiasco like his manuscript is a barcode

cuz when i jump to occasions, "doc let the mossberg operate" and "pump you a facelift"
lyrics aint half as straight as you punctuate it..//..im "after/math-ematics" thatll "make dre stump an asian"

i dont believe youre a dude, harle, do a tool inspection, first thing that tipped me off is your shoe collection
oh wait sam "dropped his ass" like his "stools deffective", she said it had to do with dudes miniscule erections

i "see/men/slip" while your "kissin sailors" you aint "producin golden verses fiasco" youre "pissin failure"
ill "breathe through ya sickness" like a "vicks inhaler", leave ya "threads full of holes" like a "ballistic taylor"

yes.. yes.. yup

listen tabasco now heres where i try you, say you could beat kurse in a battle but wont even try to
dont even try dude, why do i dispise you, no heart you got dissed on an audio that you wont reply to

man up quick or exit, if you aint got a mic or talent put a pen in your hand.. click.. and text it
"dickridin vets" got ya "balls clipped" n infected, take whatever pride you got left "kickflip" and protect it..

haha
|.R.SON.aLL.|
My Brother's Dead
Wins: 30
Losses: 11

Post by |.R.SON.aLL.| »

Uh,
Listen ..

U a Web Fiend, Got Caught Up Quick, Yeah i`m Real Tabasco `cus i`m Tha Real Hot Sauce Prick ..//..
Nigga Think He "Runnin` Tha Site?",i`ll "Break "His Ankles" More Quicker Than a "Hot Sauce Trick" ..//..

i`m So Top Notch Bitch, U a Loser, you ain`t Claimin` Titles, Fake Dude Even Lames Don`t Like U ..//..
i aim Tha Rifles, i`m Pussy? But after a Few Of Loses U Start "Deletin` Verses" Like U "Erasin` Bibles" ..//..

Kid U`s a Bitch, U`ll Never Let Go Tha Steel, No "Keystyles On BBQs" But i`ll Let "Techs Blow ya Grill" ..//..
Son Mah Text Flows is ill, Wit Multies That`ll Leave "Rh1no On His Shirt" Like He "Rockin` Echo Appeal" ..//..

Hi i`m Fly, Say Hello to ill, it`s Nothin` Bwoi, The Steel Dismantle, & Tha Punches`ll Peel & Land Too ..//..
after That Verse, Plex Will Juss Ban U, `cus Losin` This Battle, it Won`t Be "an I" Like ya "illest Handle" ..//..*

it`s So Clear That Rh1no is Wack, Mah Flows impact, So Over Tha edge, They a High Dose Of Raps ..//..
Overdoin` Tha Drugs Enough, til Tha Punches is Hittin` ya Fuckin` "Head First" Like "Rhino attacks" ..//..

Rell`s a G, Hell Tha Keys, ain`t Even Gotta Say it, Cats Know U a Bitch Kid, & That Flow is So Sickless ..//..
if Slugs Don`t Kill U, U`ll Take a "L From Tha Smoke" Like a "Loss From Ekoms in a Forward Position" ..//..

i`m That Dude Wit Tha Freshest Style, Gats`ll Take inches Off ya Skin For Tryna Go Tha Extra Mile ..//..
U Diss Me & Punches`ll Get ya Neck to Smile, or i`ll Make U Be Laid Back Like "Mah Texin` Style" ..//..

But Look ..

Dig a Hole Son i`ll Pile Tha Dirt, it`s "Odd" How U Was On Mah Dick, But Now U Sumptin` "Even" ..//..
U Fail at Life, How U Fuckin` Breathin`?, i`ll Have "Rh1no Killed" Like it`s "Wild Huntin` Season" ..//..

Haha ... Wow ...

* Rhino is Spelled Wit an I But He Has a 1
[align=center]Image
.. it`s S.a.W Bitches ..
.. Niggas ain't Fuckin Wit Tha Team ..

JayGUNNa
RELL FiaSCO

aRViNCiBLE
SCiP
MiiLZ

Image[/align]
-TraMaTiK-
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 6
Losses: 17

Post by -TraMaTiK- »

wow..ok this was a good battle..

nice ass bar from rell..
it`s So Clear That Rh1no is Wack, Mah Flows impact, So Over Tha edge, They a High Dose Of Raps ..//..
Overdoin` Tha Drugs Enough, til Tha Punches is Hittin` ya Fuckin` "Head First" Like "Rhino attacks

i wuz like damnn readin these bars from rhino..
listen tabasco now heres where i try you, say you could beat kurse in a battle but wont even try to
dont even try dude, why do i dispise you, no heart you got dissed on an audio that you wont reply to

man up quick or exit, if you aint got a mic or talent put a pen in your hand.. click.. and text it
"dickridin vets" got ya "balls clipped" n infected, take whatever pride you got left "kickflip" and protect it..

honestly no joke i gotta go with a tie cuz its like every bar rell dropped rhino wud come @it with a nice bar as well

so everything no joke and i read it plenty of times,i say its a solid tie,good ass fuckin battle u both,props
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Good Battle, Here's My Cats -

Personal/Punches - Rh1no.
Multis - Tied.
Wordplay - Rell.
Nameplay - Rell.
Creativity - Tied.
Entertainment - Rh1no.

So To Break The Tie - Rh1no's Personals Blew Rell's Out Of The Water, And That's The Cat That Counts The Most.

i aim Tha Rifles, i`m Pussy? But after a Few Of Loses U Start "Deletin` Verses" Like U "Erasin` Bibles" ..//..

^This Could've Been Sooo Much Better. But The Bible Part at The End Threw Me Off Because ive Never Heard Of Erasing Bibles. u Could've Made it Like Re-Write The Bible Or Something, it Would've Hit a Lot Harder.

U Fail at Life, How U Fuckin` Breathin`?, i`ll Have "Rh1no Killed" Like it`s "Wild Huntin` Season" ..//..

^Wasn't Feeling That Either.

Rell`s a G, Hell Tha Keys, ain`t Even Gotta Say it, Cats Know U a Bitch Kid, & That Flow is So Sickless ..//..
if Slugs Don`t Kill U, U`ll Take a "L From Tha Smoke" Like a "Loss From Ekoms in a Forward Position" ..//..

^i Was Feeling This, Good Wordplays, But i Mean as a Whole The Verse Didn't Cut it For Me.

From Rh1no -

lyrics aint half as straight as you punctuate it..//..im "after/math-ematics" thatll "make dre stump an asian"

i dont believe youre a dude, harle, do a tool inspection, first thing that tipped me off is your shoe collection
oh wait sam "dropped his ass" like his "stools deffective", she said it had to do with dudes miniscule erections

This One And a Half Bar Was Killer, it Hit Real Hard For Me.

And That Took it For Me.^

i "see/men/slip" while your "kissin sailors" you aint "producin golden verses fiasco" youre "pissin failure"
ill "breathe through ya sickness" like a "vicks inhaler", leave ya "threads full of holes" like a "ballistic taylor"

And Yeah^ Even With The Wordplays Etc it Never Hit Home, Filler Shit Lol.

So Yeah Rh1no Just Came Harder With Consistent Disses - Rell Was Quite Consistent With Disses Aswell But They Weren't as Strong. So My Vote Goes To Rh1no.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

hm, i counted 1-1 for legit voting, i'm not sure about how many "minutes" rell was late( if he was) n e ways it was a pretty close battle imo

personals:rell
punches:rell
flow:rh1no

vote:rell
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Vote goes to Rh1no.

No hate on Rell...we can bicker like children on a playground all day, but it doesn't mean I'd vote against him if I thought he honestly won.

But Rh1no had sum ill-ass lines. I dunno...it was harder and more aggressive than his usual battles...not sayin he's weak most of the time...but it's like he really sat and thought about this shit through & through before droppin in. Especially seeing how he dropped first...if you take notice...most of the battles that Rell drops second in, he usually wins hands down. But like Tramatik said...shit was a rediculously close battle.

Seeing Rell drop a witty punch-line is a pretty average thing to see in any of his battles...but seeing someone stand toe 2 toe with him and "heavy-hittin" punches is a treat.

Rells best line i.m.o.-
Overdoin` Tha Drugs Enough, til Tha Punches is Hittin` ya Fuckin` "Head First" Like "Rhino attacks" ..//..

Rh1nos best line i.m.o.-

Rh1no's personal just seemed to climb a higher and more personal peak than Rell's...that's why I have to push my vote in Rh1no's direction. The shit was sick!!! Good job to both of y'all. Finally a battle worth reading.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

Aug 29, 2007 12:19 am

48 hours to drop..

Aug 31, 2007 12:19(deadline)

Rell posted:

Aug 31, 2007 12:42 am

42-19=23

reason i said "minutes" late... u were 23 minutes late, from the time the battle was set to the time u posted... it doesn't matter wat time zone ur in... its not as if it doesn't show up wherever u live at a whole different time..so that's a pretty lame excuse.. if ur time is wrong on illest.. fix it

but i'm not counting it against u.. only mentioning it.. its up to rh1no to make that decision

n e ways.. to comment on that text vet votes only thing lol.. i don't recall hazard being a vet, or trubleman.. but i'll check his shyt out sometime.. if he's dropped any
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

agreed^^

but in all honesty, when i read Rhinos verse " i was like god damn " shit was sick as hell, to me its started a lil slow for the first bar but after that was fire...

and ReLL, didnt expect nothin less from you, your shit was dope as fuck man, from start to finish jus rippin it, wit wordplay and nameplay in your punches...

i think rhinos personals in is punches got it for me, i really think rhino took this one..

punches- Rhino
personals- Rhino
flow- tie

vote: rhino
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Ekoms that vote against him is way to scrupulous. 20 minutes off? Nah..

Anyway. I don't have time to vote right now.

I'm sorry.

I have been busy as hell lately.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Post by 16 Micz »

ok, soooooo, this is a hard ass battle to judge but let me break it down like a boogie, lol.

ok

multis-rell
vocab-rh1no
punches-rell
personals-rell
flow/structure-rh1no
similies/metas-rell(that ekoms shit was crazy by the way)
creativity/originality/entertainment-rell

therefore imma go wit rell, i must say, rh1no did come wit some hard punches, especially the 2nd to last bar, but i personally feel that rell hit harder, and grabbed my attention a bit better, so

overall-rell

YA DIGGGG!!!
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

multis-rell
vocab-rh1no
punches-rell
personals-rhino
wordplay/nameplay:rell
flow/structure-rell
similies/metas-rell
creativity/originality/entertainment-rell

overall: rell

I'm not kidding, I agree almost completely with micz, which is weird.

The battle was overrated though. The personals didn't really sting at all.

Both used an excessive amount of wordplay, but a lot of it was unnecessary.

Rell just kept it more consistent and worded things in a way that was more comprehensible through out the entire battle.

I hate to vote against Daguy all the time. He is in some really tough battles, because I am very impressed with 90 percent of his verses. (e.g, red beams like bar codes)

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
RH1NO
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by RH1NO »

aint micz in your "crew"

anyway im seein 4-4 as of now

uppin
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Post by 16 Micz »

i counted 3-3 and yes im in his crew. and my vote better count, cuz i kno damn well i didnt spend all that time for nothing.
*.HarleQuin.*
lady PrecisE
Wins: 17
Losses: 11

Post by *.HarleQuin.* »

its 4-4 and i really think u guys should stop comin up with reasons rell shouldnt get votes, its petty and annoying when ur trying to keep up with the battle

Return to “Classic Text Battles”