Illest Life Time Achievement Award - Ekoms

Relive the greatest moments in Illest Lyrics history with classic freestyles, audios, beats, yearly awards, and lifetime achievements.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Glamtrash »

Congrats dude.
|.R.SON.aLL.|
My Brother's Dead
Wins: 30
Losses: 11

Post by |.R.SON.aLL.| »

Props to Ekoms ..
Pretty Late .. But i Had to Come Through & Give Mah Dude His Props ..
U Sick Son ..
[align=center]Image
.. it`s S.a.W Bitches ..
.. Niggas ain't Fuckin Wit Tha Team ..

JayGUNNa
RELL FiaSCO

aRViNCiBLE
SCiP
MiiLZ

Image[/align]
Jesodist
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 4
Losses: 7

Post by Jesodist »

"Almost like Michael Jordan, in that the referees on Illest let him cheat sometimes in battles. He gets away with breaking rules "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He cheats in battles ?!?!
Gets away with breaking rules ?!?!
That nobody else on Illest would get away with?!?

This is straight fuckin BULLSHIT !!
clearly explains how some of his WINS ARE FIXED !

No disrespect to Ekoms this is directed towards the administration.
How can they allow this shit?!?!
More surprising how can they admit such blasphemy ?!?!

Its ridiculous, disturbing, very low and just shows that some people have no shame or pride in life.
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Jesodist wrote:"Almost like Michael Jordan, in that the referees on Illest let him cheat sometimes in battles. He gets away with breaking rules "

He cheats in battles ?!?!
Gets away with breaking rules ?!?!
That nobody else on Illest would get away with?!?

This is straight fuckin BULLSHIT !!
clearly explains how some of his WINS ARE FIXED !

No disrespect to Ekoms this is directed towards the administration.
How can they allow this shit?!?!
More surprising how can they admit such blasphemy ?!?!

Its ridiculous, disturbing, very low and just shows that some people have no shame or pride in life.
LMAO! Dude, he use to flip lines when he went second that were so SMALL that the judges can't NOTICE IT. The JUDGES being you know people like YOU, they might say Ekoms was FLIPPING, but are they going to DQ him because he possibly had a flip or two.

Anyway, that was years ago, and he doesn't even do that anymore. When things were more layed back and everybody wasn't on the edge caring about their record so much. This forum use to have like 30 members TOTAL.

If you have a line that says "I'm going to hell" and he says "I'm going to heaven", you're telling me that you're going to as a judge vote for the other guy because of that or ask that he be dq'd.

As for the administrators as "drunken jesus" has said a billion times, administrators can't over see every battle, its up to the judges and people battling to keep order in their battles. That's one of the things that makes this system work. Its not heavily regulated by the Administrators. Do you want more cops in your neighborhood if crime is down? The Battle Grounds are a place where battles happen, not a sequence of events that happen to involve two battle verses and we figure out who broke the least rules.

If someone felt like Ekoms flipped their verse and they wanted him DQ'd. They could have had that done because it is against the rules. That is just obvious, so don't go making a deal out of something that is LITERALLY nothing when you don't even know what we are talking about.

Seriously, the amount some of you all scrutinize must be bad for your mental functionality. If Ekoms flipped whole verses, everyone would have him DQ'd, and he'd have a horrible record.

You're getting outraged over a non-existent problem.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

loooooool
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

lol, i've never actually flipped in a battle that flipping wasn't allowed, therefore i had to more so bend the rules rather then break it, for example, if their verse includes italic or bold text, or red or blue colored font, or even if they use alot of ?'s or !'s then i would include it in my verse..so its more like a personal off of their verse rather than me literally flipping their verse, and also for example.. if they same like so much i'll use that against them, by simply bringing up how often they use similes, none of my battles were fixed, i can't stop a dick rider from voting for me although i usually look out for that, but i don't want to accuse people of that shit if i don't know for sure, anyways, im part of the administration on illest lyrics, me having fixed battles would just take the fun out of battling, that's like..i already know im gonna win reguardless of how shitty i drop, useless..i rather take a fair loss then an easy win..simple at that, but i do use my surroundings to my advantage
MagicMark
Rap Assassin
Wins: 13

Post by MagicMark »

Circle jerk mofo's....

don't claim fairness again, fo'real..

tho congrats... done alot for illest..
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

As I'd write if I were giving MagicMark an Illest lifetime achievement award that he tried to take advantage in battles by leaving TONS of explanations. Something I have never done in a battle. In a real battle, you can't give explanations. Technically that is against the rules. "-You are not allowed to post anything other than a verse, a vote ,a check or a validity examination request in a battle thread, also known as freeposting. (warning, then dq or suspension)" What Ekoms does isn't flipping in the original sense, so we can make up any rules to discredit his record.

How about instead of just stating your biased opinion, you read what I said. Once again I will state, the administrators don't even vote in that many battles. The referees implies the fucking judges like YOU, people who VOTE on battles on a regular basis.

You're also one hell of a hypocrite because you're apparently in love with Scott James. If I made a post that said "ekoms drop after, lol" everybody would think I'm conceded.

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/scott ... 11372.html

Circle jerk that.

I seriously think its weak as hell that people have this growing need to come up at the administrators, but aren't worried about themselves in the least. They feel they are some immaculate beast who should be 4000-0. I'm not even using Magic Mark as an example, you all know who you are. Look, the system is built around the idea that without regulations, you guys will dictate what happens in the battle grounds, and it works. The administrators are not some entity that controls every battle, thats obvious, and some people don't like that, but thats how its going to be. Imagine if we were a supreme being in that particular area, you would complain until the sun came up. All me, as the leading authority on Illest, wants to do is entertain while some of you are ungrateful bastards, if I had more of opportunity to work on things like the awards and I wasn't in defense of every action we take at every moment of my time on Illest, I think you would be enjoying Illest more. The fact that this topic is from over a year ago and its getting upped for the sake of trying to make the staff who puts 100 percent effort in keeping Illest run smooth is kinda sad. It makes me lose all motivation.

Check yourself..as well, I'm not a circle jerker.

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/ekoms ... t1801.html

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
MagicMark
Rap Assassin
Wins: 13

Post by MagicMark »

lol... was jus' doing it for lulz...

just a joke wit' a jag, my friend..

also, i put that as my title, because me and scott where going to collab, but i was at uni, with no msn access, so i thought he could simply "drop after", my original drop..

easy..
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

They feel they are some immaculate beast who should be 4000-0.

lol Plex Don't Label Me in That group.
I've Got fucked Out Of Some battles.. But I've Gotten Ripped Before....
I Aint No Beast... I'm Still Elevatin.. Anyways Battling isnt My Thing,
I Love writin i just Battle When I Wanna Put Direct Hits Out...

Lmaooo Wtf Is a Circle Jerk!.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

-.HaZarD.- wrote:Lmaooo Wtf Is a Circle Jerk!.

When a gang of homo-ass niggaz gather 'round to "help eachother out"

foul. lol
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Lmaooooo
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO circle jerk lmao
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1

Post by Brah-Vo »

Whys everyone so pissy about their record? LOL

Return to “Old School Classics”