supreme supremacy - the end of a legacy

Relive the greatest moments in Illest Lyrics history with classic freestyles, audios, beats, yearly awards, and lifetime achievements.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

supreme supremacy - the end of a legacy

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

Dangle in-depths I use my words as fangs ina text, formed to mangle ur flesh,
I disable ur breath as u fatally step, like I fell from heaven as the angel of death,
Sent to strangle ur neck, aint u the best? Nah jus steady when I aim thru ur chest,
I'll explode like a unstable table of meth, an uncontained blast to buildins n cribs,
Killin the women, children n kids, livin wit the sickness within a million of sins,
Overdosin, fill the syringe, the feelins legit, deeper than where the drillins begins,
Livid never timid witta innocent grim, smiling down in ur face laughin at misery,
Holdin u captive, n physically, my missions to damage bastards massed in the history,
Nothins left uncovered like unmaskin the mystery, n my souls lashin out lyrically,
So thru rap im basically mackin literally, jus cuz I can wit the strength in my hands,
I withhold heat like traits of the sand, ur getting nowhere like terrorists makin demands,
No sense in hatin the man, who, by takin a stand is elevatin levitatin the lands,
Its not executin jus the culmination of plans, set in the stone destroyin the times,
Ur like a lyricist avoidin his rhymes, brains numbin like im an ointment to minds,
The most pointless of lines, cuz yall cant walk straight like twins joined at the spine,
Meetin a disappointin demise, thru my eyes I vision incisions rippin ur rib cage,
In an instant the difference is this rage, listen in writtens im vicious wit switch blades,
Jus witness u in pain cuz im Hittin u bitches consistently witta sickness of rick james,
No distance my missions within range, ur stuck in position like ur bound wit ropes,
Or a fence, I ground-n-pound then choke, shatter ur dreams then I drowned ur hopes,
And right b4 ur about to float, I put my foot on ur chest jus to be crowned the g.o.a.t,
Last edited by ~Symbolikull~ on Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

I disable ur breath as u fatally step, like I fell from heaven as the angel of death,

nice man
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

DAAAAMN!!!!

you fuckin Spazzd Ghost ..
Some Good Punches & Multis
The Multis Wus Pretty Craazy
Daaamn LMAO dis Wus Krazy For A Lil Come back Piece

No sense in hatin the man, who, by takin a stand is elevatin levitatin the lands,
Its not executin jus the culmination of plans, set in the stone destroyin the times,
Ur like a lyricist avoidin his rhymes, brains numbin like im an ointment to minds,
The most pointless of lines, cuz yall cant walk straight like twins joined at the spine,
Meetin a disappointin demise, thru my eyes I vision incisions rippin ur rib cage,
In an instant the difference is this rage, listen in writtens im vicious wit switch blades,
Jus witness u in pain cuz im Hittin u bitches consistently witta sickness of rick james,
No distance my missions within range, ur stuck in position like ur bound wit ropes,
Or a fence, I ground-n-pound then choke, shatter ur dreams then I drowned ur hopes,
And right b4 ur about to float, I put my foot on ur chest jus to be crowned the g.o.a.t,

^ Dat Whole Part Wus HARD AS FUC

9.5/10..

Subtrated For Not Havin Enough !! Lmao..

Nah But you came Solid as fuck good shit..
Gutta
Rap King
Wins: 14
Losses: 14

Post by Gutta »

this shit was hot dawg, this shit was str8 fire. id hafta quote the whole thing cuz it was all dope

keep droppin patna
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

ehh nigga shit was crack dawg u need 2 record dat shit asap nigga feel me
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

well im pretty much done rappin, those that matter no why....

thanx for the feed guys
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Another instant classic.

No doubt...Illest just won't be the same without it's Ghost man.

I hope you come back mayne.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

Like Kurse said, a classic through and through. Not a damn thing wrong with this piece. Went crazy with the multies. Loved this drop.

What better way to go out then to go out with a big fucking bang. Hope in a few years you'll make a return and just fuck everyone up, haha.

I wish you the best of luck, bro.
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

i appreciate the feed yall, and thanx for the "good lucks"
-TraMaTiK-
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 6
Losses: 17

Post by -TraMaTiK- »

I withhold heat like traits of the sand, ur getting nowhere like terrorists makin demands,

sick man^,krazy shittttt..well if u see this,good luck with ur shit,hope'ta see ya around
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

I already gave you enough feedback on aim.

So, I won't repeat it all, but basically I said, it's my favorite piece by you.

Everything hit.

And it's a great piece to go out on.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

good shit man, the first bar was my favorite as well, if u got time before u leave we should do another unkrowned kings collab, if not its koo and understandable,

good luck with wat lies ahead man
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58

Post by Cee4 »

Fuckin dope. Multis were brilliant. Definitly my favourite piece from you. The multis were complex but nothing was forced. All the punch lines hit hard. This verse had everything, flow, structure

Sent to strangle ur neck, aint u the best? Nah jus steady when I aim thru ur chest,
^^^^^
Dope

^^^^
Good multis, nice punch, this bar had it all

And right b4 ur about to float, I put my foot on ur chest jus to be crowned the g.o.a.t

Excellent closer for a verse and an excellent closer for your textin career if it really is the end.

The whole thing was quoteable. Definitly the best verse of the year so far. I don't know why your quitting but whatever your doin good luck with it man. Illest is gonna lose some quality
Çhåiñ$âw
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Çhåiñ$âw »

So fuckin sick. I'm not even gonna bother reviewing this right now, because without a full, in-depth review of this, it's meaningless. I'll get back at this later.

Current Battles (Need Votes)

Çhåiñ$âw vs. N/A ◄▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪► N/A vs. Çhåiñ$âw
N/A vs. Çhåiñ$âw
◄▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪► Çhåiñ$âw vs. N/A
8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by 8th »

this is sick as fuck. reallly late on feedback. but nevertheless, i was just readin this and had to comment:

^Those are fucking ill.

Whole drop was real real tight. jeah.

Return to “Old School Classics”