Symbolikull - Illest Life Time Achievement Award

Relive the greatest moments in Illest Lyrics history with classic freestyles, audios, beats, yearly awards, and lifetime achievements.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Symbolikull - Illest Life Time Achievement Award

Post by complexity »

Symbolikull has destroyed the likes of Complexity, Hazard, Diverse, Daguy, Theoneyouhate, Sequence, and many more. Giving him to this date one of the best battle records on Illest. He has dropped scriptures on a consistent basis with a wide variety of subjects for almost 2 years. Most recently having his drop "supreme supremacy - the end of a legacy" be placed in "old school classics". He's freestyled over instrumentals and dropped audios that show unbelievable potential. He's participated in tag team battles and won more tournaments than we care to count. He has beefed with some of the best emcees in Illest history. Collabed with everyone from Complexity to 8th. Been placed in the top 5 list on Illest religiously. He is not without controversy. Formally "Ghost" now "Symbolikull" has been criticized for his desire to win. He's been outraged over certain votes and battles losses, which has got him some negative press. In the end, all emcees of Illest have gave him his share of props. All of the beef and mayhem is irrelevant. When we look back at the work that Symbolikull has done over the last couple years. Emcees of the future can only look to match his work ethic and accomplishments. A few of his allies and former enemies have some words about him. As I stop writing this Illest biography. I think, more than anything, Symbolikull just wants to be remembered. And giving him this "Illest Lifetime Achievement" award will catapult him into Illest Lyrics history.

illestlyrics.com - What do you think "Symbolikulls" legacy will be on Illest?

Viral - i think hes dropped the best freestyles in the creation chamber personally

illestlyrics.com - Symbolikull has dropped a ridiculous amount of scriptures. If you were forced at gun point to pick a favorite drop from him?

Arvincible - circular system was sick, real true, and had massive points made in every bar.He had great multis, flow, and everything a nigga needs to be king of writtens.

illestlyrics.com - What makes ghost so lyrical?

Wild Bill - What make him so lyrical in his drops than most is that he is so dynamic in his writing. Wether it be a freestyle, or a well thought piece he takes you through a lyrical maze that keeps you interested and wanting to read more every time he drops. More than a few of his drops are classics. Especially his very last one.

illestlyrics.com - What's your favorite drops from Symbolikull?

Tramatic - fav audio - domination with lawgix, fav scripz - water+fire = X?

illestlyrics.com - What does symbolikull bring to the scriptures that nobody else does?

Hazard - Symbolikull A.k.a ghost brings the illest Rhyme scheme to the scriptures.. His Multis are just off the wall & he has some complex punches.. i Feel he brings that pure rap.. no bullshit.. that raw feel his lyrics have complexity.. His writtens are just killer he knows how to kill a concept

illestlyrics.com - What do you enjoy most about Symbolikull?

Ekoms - the biggest thing about him that i like personally is his style.. mostly becuz it reminds me of mine and i like reading my own shit so reading his is just as entertaining, as an emcee he has everything it takes, my only disappointment is that he hasn't taken that step to prove himself to the fullest but atleast his potential for it is easily noticable

illestlyrics.com - What do you think of Symbolikull as an audio emcee?

Kurse - From the early days of Ghost to the later days of Symbolikull, it's been quite a treat to watch him grow as a writer and an artist. You can see the elevation of him through his writing the most...that's where he shines. But for someone who doesn't drop too many audios very often...he definately graces the creation chamber with freestyles we can all remember him for. His vocabulary is great...so with the right equipment, and just the right beat...I'm sure he has the makings of a good emcee. If he took time away from being a work-o-holic and put more time in his music (which is hard to do because I understand bills need to be paid)...he could develop into a solid audio artists. You never know how far one can make it until they apply the time and dedication into it. But I know he's got the tools for the job inside of him...that's for sure. That's why it's sad to see him leave illest. His presence on the site will definately be missed. But we all have to do what's right by us...so I respect him for what he's doing.

illestlyrics.com - What do you think of Symbolikull as a battler?

Domino - That Simpler Punchlines Can Sometimes Be More Effective Than Complex Ones if They're Delivered Right.

illestlyrics.com - What do you think is the best part of Symbolikull as an artist?

Sequence - He's shows consistant multis throughout his drops and spits on those rap topicals that i fucking love, he's a very talented emcee through his text game and his audio are always something to look out for, he does deserve this award congrats.

illestlyrics.com - Do you think Symbolikull belongs in the top 5?

Cee4 - i would have Ghost in the top 5 for every category. He has dope multis and vocab. He is a top battler and his drops in the scriptures are always intelligent. He is one of the most versatile writers on Illest and is definitly in my top 5.

illestlyrics.com - What do you think of your battles with symbolikull.

Complexity - Honestly, I have no idea, but he is one of the only emcees, I haven't defeated in a punchline battle. I'd like to able to add that to my belt. You can't come half assed against him because he won't for you.

Notable Symbolikull drops:

Audio:

11-minute-freestyle-vt4903.html

domination-vt4638.html

fuck-kully-and-the-21st-vt4338.html

Scriptures:

supreme-supremacy-the-end-of-a-legacy-vt8484.html

circular-system-vt8033.html

uncrowned-kings-part-ii-vt4414.html

a-new-alphabetical-terrorist-in-the-game-vt1736.html

saved-by-a-soldier-vt4403.html

childhood-memories-vt4374.html

fuck-emotions-vt4125.html

religion-in-my-eyes-vt3943.html

comin-out-lyrical-vt3594.html

collabo-the-4-horsemen-of-full-t-i-l-t-vt3540.html

collabo-drunken-jesus-ghost-vt3364.html

theories-of-distruction-part-i-vt3194.html

theories-of-distruction-part-ii-vt3225.html

the-il-take-over-8th-and-ghost-vt2462.html

some-real-shit-its-rare-so-peep-this-vt1761.html

a-revised-devastation-vt2051.html

quick-lil-somethin-vt2275.html

makiin-the-kill-list-vt8165.html

Battles:

lt-strike-gt-harlequin-vs-symbolikull-s ... t4100.html

lt-strike-gt-thaoneyouhate-vs-symboliku ... t4424.html

lt-strike-gt-soahkgnik-vs-symbolikull-s ... t4921.html

drunkenjesus-symbolokull-vs-ekoms-soahk ... t4680.html

lt-strike-gt-da-guy-vs-symbolikull-symb ... t4607.html

lt-strike-gt-jj-vs-symbolikull-lt-strike-gt-vt3812.html

lt-strike-gt-dor-vs-full-tilt-full-tilt ... t3668.html

Tournaments:

ekoms-vs-ghost-vt7476.html

lt-strike-gt-da-guy-vs-symbolikull-symb ... t4383.html

lt-strike-gt-diverse-vs-symbolikull-sym ... t4327.html

lt-strike-gt-round-2-symbolikull-vs-com ... t7788.html

lt-strike-gt-symbolikull-vs-prophet-vs- ... t7653.html

lt-strike-gt-final-round-complexity-vs- ... t5959.html

round-2-rh1no-complexity-and-symbolikull-vt5930.html

lt-strike-gt-round-1-sequence-vs-symbol ... t5759.html

lt-strike-gt-round-2-symbolikull-domino ... t5252.html

lt-strike-gt-r1-ekoms-slickmex-vs-symbo ... t4967.html
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

GHOST
You Deserved This Man Fa'real
You Made a Big Ass Difference On This Site.. ya Shit iz ill .. I Love ya Last Drop.. its Deffo a Classic
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

thanx to everyone that posted comments on this, i appreciate the love (NO HOMO) illest has given me a place to do what i love to do and thats jus write and write... and im sure ill pop up outta nowhere somewhere downt he road wit the occasional drop. in endin i jus wanna thank Illest for givin an mc a home.
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

ha i knew u were gonna post that shyt up haha, but yea just wish there was more i guess, sucks that ur leavin but yea.. hit me up so we can finish wat we started(if u know wat i mean lol)
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

Definetley deserved this shit right here, man.
8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by 8th »

props to ya, homeboy. You know what it is. and jeah, good luck with everything man, you gone give them seals hell. Continue to hold it down.
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

good stuff ghost, u owe me a rematch still lol

good luck in watever you have ahead of you
-SoahKGniK-
Rhyme Master
Wins: 14
Losses: 9

Post by -SoahKGniK- »

damn ghost u leavin illest ? i aint talked to u inna while fam ..hit me up if u come back

-~Win Record~-   
[font=Comic Sans MS]1.)Blitz     
2.)Rell Fiasco    
3.)ThaOneYouHate
4.)Lawgix
5.)Samuri JK
6.)Samuri JK
7.)Domino
8.)Subsist+DAGUY+Sequence
9.)Sequence
10.)Rell Fiasco
11.)TypeO
12.)Cee4
13.)Precise[/font]

-~Loss Record~-
[font=Comic Sans MS] 1.)Kurse
2.)Symbolikull drunkenjesus*tag*
3.)Ladysam
4.)Ekoms
5.)Symbolikull
6.)Rhino (Personal D.Q. Poor attempt)
7.)Ekoms
8.)Domino[/font]

THIS SITE IS 99.9%
DICKRIDER O.1% REAL
Vertikal
Potential Emcee
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by Vertikal »

Damn why's homeboy leaving?
he had a damn impressive record..
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

i may un-retire but prolly not
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

u should man, should start recordin n shit, come back on a whole new level
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

thats what i told him haha... congrats on ya achievement award homie... big ups to ya fam... you really did deserve the award... lets get ur ass back on the net bro... do some audio Verbal Intell style!!!!!
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Tell Um To Unretire.. We're In a New Era... He Gotta Bring Tha Heat!!..
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Yep...2009 Illest is going to dominate with it's audio artists instead of it's texts!
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

I Don't Know its Lookin a Lil In Da Middle Right Now.

Return to “Old School Classics”