Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

[Round 1] Buck - Duc3 vs Hazard - NewSince

Post by Omega Bill »

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/atten ... t9478.html

RULES:
First Round: Being some people might not sign on for 1 or 2 days you have a good amount of time to check-in. Unless it gets completely ridiculous then, YOU'RE DQ'd, not your partner. Your partner can choose to take on both, or forfeit. If you flaked, and your partner beat the odds and beat 2 people, YOU do NOT go onto the next round, but your partner does.
12 bars from each crew. So 6 each.
Voting is the same as regular battles

CATS:
Punches
Personals
Flow
Nameplay
Wordplay
Multis

In case of a tie in categories you MUST EXPLAIN your vote as a whole. If it is deemed as bullshit by some of the administrators your vote will be discarded.

Good luck.

Extra time for the verses is a given due to the short notice and extreme inconvenience too Buck and Duc3.
Buck
Rookie
Wins: 1
Losses: 0

Post by Buck »

Lol, Damn, I juz' signed in to put my shit up...oh well...check and good luck to tha non-biterz, lol...1
Newsince
Novice
Losses: 1

Post by Newsince »

Check..lets Make it a Good 1
<center>Image</center>
ÐÛÇ£»
Rap King
Wins: 16

Post by ÐÛÇ£» »

nike check.
ÐÛÇ£»
Rap King

Post by ÐÛÇ£» »

[align=center]...It's Over Fam...It's Time To Let Tha Action Hit..
I'll Show Demands..To..You Fat Faggot Bitch....When It Come To Throwin Hands.......These Niggas Scared To Box Me....Similar To Anthrax Packages!!!
Smashin Dem Dumbs With My Gatlin Gun...Call My Lyrics A State Pen..The Way That My Bars Leave "Hazard(s)" Locked Up To A MAXIMUM!!!
You Rappin Son Well Ya Ass iS Done...Cuz I Diminish Improvement...I Turn My Attention To Shootin...Now Ya Pigment Is Bluish...Call Me Ear Plugs..The Way I Put An End To This Uproarin Nuisance!!
You Bluffin Or True Bitch?(Well ARE U!?)...Haha..You Dummies Run Shit?...We Cunningly Launch Swift...Murk One Side Of The Team..Sonny SON... QUIT!..Before i.Leave Hazard Walkin Tha Street Lookin For New Cents(New Since)..LIKE BUMMY CONVICTS!!
Get Tha Money Run..WHICH!...So I Can Let Da Gauge Squeeze On Ya Weak Slut....You Lazy Tryna Be What!?!?!...Me..BULL SHIT..! Cuz I Don't Feel Nuisance..aZ iF THA DOC GAVE ME ANASTISIA..(DAMN!)
Did You Land Any Punch?..NOPE!..We Crooks We Ain Gotta Shoot...Ya Bars Full Of Lots Of Poop...In This Battle...I'm Ready To Jump On Hazard..N Smash...Similar To Desperate Men Lookin For Prostitutes!!!(LOL)
Yall Gots To ReGroup...I'll Bomb iLLegal....Yup That Islamic Ego....Tha Fun Is Zero..Str8 Busines..But It.....Doesn't Matter...NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NEW...LIKE OMNISH PEOPLE!!!!!!
My Plan?? I Don't Have One...Tha Fact Stays My Mac Sprays....My Buck Shot Spread Hazard All Over Tha Place..Similar To Black Plagues!!
New Since Why do You Act Fake...Sorry You Fraud Cake..If You Had A Hard Day...LoL But Fuck Tha Peace...I'll Leave Cents(Since) Wasted...Like Goin Krazy @ Arcades!!!
Showin Me Around? Naw You Have More Gay Tours (Gators) Then Florida Glades..Str8 Gangsta? Nig Plz Only Time You Seen A Magazine Is When You Ordered From A Page...
Haz An New Supportin Tha Gays...But They Don't Touch Me Hardly...Haz My Dude You're Like Road Kill..Tha Way You Got Crushed By R-V(Arv)

[/align]

Explanation : Prostitutes &. Convicts Are Hazards..he Was Also Beaten By Arv In A Series..He's Also Paki...And New Since..He's New So I Just Bashed Him With Name Play...Etc...Uppin...LoL Sorry it look so long.. it was 6 bars in note pad Lmaoo..
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Dont Make Me Slay..Ya..Listin.Duce U Spit About Wud "Ya GUNNA DO"
But you Ain in JAYS PASISHIN!!! ( position)
Yall Lonely-n-Pitty,Phoney-N-Shitty No Way U Chronies-is-Witty Spittin "NOTHIN BUT ASS!" Like U Been Fuckin Only-With-Tittys..
( Tired of Tittys Man!!!)

You Fire-Chromiez?! U a Liar-Phoney U "Stretch a Pussy" Wen u PULLA-CLIT
Buck Dont Needa Pull His Dick Out Cha Ass 2 Prove U FULLA-SHIT!!!/

u Gotta Calm-ya-Dame i Hit up da Jawn,fa,Brain,You Eating?!?
i'll Palm-da-Stain,Bom-ya-Frame Den Be da 1 2 Run ya Plate Like JOHN MACAIN!!

These Broke Niggahz Out-a-Luck i Dont Give a Hundred Fucs About-a-Buck u Ain Trout-or-Duck U'll Run For ya "Deer Life" cus i Doubt-ya-Buck/
(Buck=Shoot) (Buck=Male Deer)..

Not Even Crip Affiliation Can C-ME! Led'll "Swish Ya House" Like KE-KE!!
Where ya Gunz BE.G?!? U Pack BULLETS BULLSHIT! We Call Those Be-Be's..

i'll Get Dat-Noose Fa Dis Cat-Duce Cus He Don't Got da "Right Keys" Like PAPOOSE!

- Duce Be Talkin Bout Jay a Whole Lot..
- Always Uses Gunplay..
- Buck = Shoot.. Buck= Male Deer Buck= Dollar..
- Keke= Swisha House Artist..
ÐÛÇ£»
Rap King

Post by ÐÛÇ£» »

LoL...We Got This...Upping For Other Verses...
Newsince
Novice

Post by Newsince »

He Got No Money! No One's Feeling-His-Bank, And Not To Mention His Skill-Is-Jus-Dank!
Im Peeling-His-Rank, And "D's Ill/Diseal With A Pump" Not Even Wen Filling-His-Tank!
Not Adam Sandler But My Click'll Handle You! Spit Direct And We Not Demanden U
Heavyweight? Please We All Know "Buck Still Stuck In The Lights" Without Driving Over Animals!
Bitch You'd Never Tote-The-Holster, Never Rock The Flow If He Concoctued-Boulders!
He'll Pussy Out! You'll See D-TAIL/Detail BETWEEN HIS LEGS Like Some Fuckin ROman-Sculptures!
And Like Forgetful Actors You Can't Handle-The-Scripts, Im Not A Fan Of This Trick!
Wen You Spit All We See Is Du-Key/Duki So Bitch We UNDERSTAND-That-Your-Shit! lol
Good? You Just Fakin-You-Faggit, You Could Get Bodied And Claimed As Some Baggage!
Ya Chick? Watch Me Handle Her And Cedar/Seed Her From The Back Without Makin-A-Cabinet!
Guns? BITCH Please You Ain't Really Sprayin, So Faggits Stop All The Playin!
And We Already Know Buck's A Pussy! We All Heard The 50 Cent Conversation!
<center>Image</center>
ÐÛÇ£»
Rap King

Post by ÐÛÇ£» »

Lmaooooo @ Tha Duki Line....Idk if buck will drop...lemme see..
ÐÛÇ£»
Rap King

Post by ÐÛÇ£» »

Upping For votes...LoL It's me against them since buck on some other ish..
Upping...
Buck
Rookie
Losses: 0

Post by Buck »

Lol, my daughter has been sick and I waz takin' care of her, thatz a lil more important then a text tourny on tha net, but I waz finna drop now, although you seem to be showin' tha bitch in you...then fuk it...1
Newsince
Novice

Post by Newsince »

yeah fam 1st, no doubt.
<center>Image</center>
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23

Post by Omega Bill »

Everything 1st before a fucking text tourney, lol.

Are you going to drop?
ÐÛÇ£»
Rap King

Post by ÐÛÇ£» »

LoL Nah He Isn't Going To Drop So Fuck It..Uppin For Votes...
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Damn...
Come On Get THis Battle Movin Man..

Return to “Tag Team Tourney 2008”