Hazard VS Tre Tru (Tre Tru wins via TKO)

IllestLyrics Annual Audio Tournament (Hosted by site owner Complexity & Kurse of A.M.E. Inc.)

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Is there any particular reason why you want it discarded? If there's a legit reason or you guys are openly beefin, than I can understand that and it'll be discarded...but other than that you need to talk to Me or Plex and voice your concern cuz it does seem like a legit and explained vote.

Have to tell me and show me why, cuz recently it looks like you two have been getting along normal in the threads...i don't see why it'd be a hate vote.

For example...KO already knows that he can't vote in your battle. Even though you don't have him listed, you guys have an open beef...so I let him know ahead of time not to waste his time doin it. So we're definately lookin to keep the battle as fair as possible.
1 !LL B!tch
I'm !LL STUPID!!
Wins: 6
Losses: 1

Post by 1 !LL B!tch »

Tru-Flow
Tru-Entertainment
HaZ-Swagga
HaZ-Creativity
Haz-Overall Delivery

Tru got the flow by a bit, his verse went thru smoothly, and everything meshed well together, HaZ had a pretty good flow but some parts where off.
Then I gave Tru entertainment too, he made a good song but I tend to forget it was an actual diss/battle and since this is a battle thats not always good but HaZ aint get this category because, Tre's catchy hook overpowered this...
Haz had more swagger clearly, he came at em' like it was a battle/diss song and it really made it feel like he was going at Tru, it was more of a raw street battle on wax feel to it so he snatched this category
Creativity went to him to cuz better punches and multies should be a factor and with the categories laid out, that just aint but this is battle if lyricist so I would think that would matter, and in this case it does count for the creativity aspect and HaZ had that no doubt.
The last category was a major toss up but to be honest I went back and listened and figure the harder track is gonna get the win, just can't see myself chosing a "Better Song" over a "Better Battle Vers" so HaZ got the category for overall delivery, good battle, but thats how it rolls out!!

HaZard GMFV!!!
2 Essentials: Stilettos & Ruger SR9
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Aye ma...aren't you in Haz's crew R.I.P.?
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Well if Bill's no longer in the group, then I'll accept that. Especially since he doesn't make any drops really, and sticks more to only admin responsibilities.

But reguardless...she's in the crew, and her vote can either show favoritism within the crew, or may not matter to her so long as someone in the crew advances. But either way...she's new here, she's in your crew and I'm searching for solid votes through members who've been here a while. Her votes discarded.

I'll scratch HK's vote if you really feel that way about it, though personally I don't see it very biased as he's just interested in battling you, not beefin with you. So I'll discard it...But no more crying about votes. You get away with that shit in your text battles, that shits not going to fly here.

Current count: 2-1 in Tre Tru's favor then
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

But no more crying about votes. You get away with that shit in your text battles, that shits not going to fly here.
?

Oh Yeah In Da Text Battles I Get 2 Point Out Dick Ridin Haters
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Well we're not accepting dick-ride votes here. If there's an obvious beef...the vote has no merit. But if it's simply a vote, you just gotta accept if for whatever it is.

-No Crew Votes
-No Hate Votes
-No Sways
-No Dick Ridery
-Co complaints

we can't cancel every other vote that comes through otherwise this battle will take forever to reach it's conclusion
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

Even if I was in Haz's crew still I've voted against him more than a few times, haha.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

yooooooooo most deff was some bomb ass audio tracks... big ups to haz for actually droppin some fire shit man

but lemme vote real fast

Flow - i gotta go with Tre
Entertainment - i'd make it even all of it was good
Swagga - i honestly think tre had a bit more swag than Haz but he did his thing
Creativity - Tre most deff came with some creative lyrics
Overall Delivery - Tre hands down

Haz...

i think u had a real good track... but some of it just wasn't hittin me in certain ways punchline wise... you usually have some punches that make me laugh but there were only a few in here... i know u fought for what u wanted and i give u props for that... man u did ya thing

Tre...

u've always come off to me as a strong cat with your lyrics like punches, wordplay, multies ect. this track had me laughin honestly... you did ur thing to the fullest... theres a difference between u n other audio heads on illest... you got that west coast swag am i right??? iuno if ur from westcoast but if u are u got it... neways man hands down i give u my vote homie

good job to both u guys for real...

Vote = Tre Tru
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Alright, noving right along...
...that vote now brings us to 3-1 in favor of Tre Tru.

Keep voting people.
rap1234597
Potential Emcee
Wins: 0

Post by rap1234597 »

We'll Hazard Talked About What He'd Do, Had His Time, Provided it, And Got Buried. I'm Tierd Of His Crying, And Bitching. He Discards Every Vote, Notice How if These Dudes Vote For Hazard There All Accepted? Haz is A Dumb Kid, Point Blank. If Ya'll Wanna Discard Hkx Vote Go Ahead, But Since Ya'll Not Even Beefing it's a Obvious Cry For Attention. Hkx Got Real Detailed, And So Did The Others. You Knew Who u Were Battling And u Seen The Categories, Don't Start Crying & Acting All Surprised ..i Wont Be Surprised if u Cry For a Rematch, Or Diss Subliminally. If You Discard Hkx Vote, Might As Well Discard The Rest. Anyways, Both Did They Thing, And Tre is in The Lead ..it Looks Like Hazard Will Be Losing The First Round To a Ko, And Tre Tru Will Be Advancing To Round 2.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Millz i'll Slaughter You.
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

Flow - Tre
Entertainment - Tie
Swagga - Haz
Creativity - Tre
Overall Delivery - Tie

Haz's verse:

nice flow but a little bit say choppy IMHO maybe jus a lil bit stop n start the lyrics were straight wasnt really feelin ya chorus/hook but it was cool anyway the verse was pretty straight sum dope punches and ya had ya unique swagga with that i was feelin the song maybe sum of the lines in ya 1st verse didnt make sense but still stayed dissin well ya shyt was a dope effort

Tre's verse:

had a dope chorus i like that sorta harmonized shit and rode the flow well the cardioplyminary was pretty pointless seemed like u was jus puttin it in their becus u knew it but it kept on the flow ya lyrics were deffo str8 and the wordplay was good with the punches in there not bad nameplay but there wasnt really much in there maybe fell off the beat a lil in spots but got str8 back on and went well i enjoyed ya shyt hope ya do this in the 2nd round

Vote: TreTru
The Eagerness Is Putrid My Fluids Acid Leaves You Vexed Like Black Holes
Your Inept To Correct Stretched Like Fat Folds Perplexed Like Castro
I'm So Tenacious With Rhymes Sensatious So Patient With Lines
While You Fill Your Writtens With Filler And So Stay Vacant In Mind
I'm Amiable But Too Your Haters I Appease Your Arcane Admissions
Dark Games No Vision Your Avarice Lead To Scarred Shamed Partitions
So Callous In His Candor You Have To Coerce For Neglect
For Worse Or For Best I'm Confidant With A Verse Of Respect

!!ILLEST MINDS!!
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

4-1. Tre Tru Advances
Good battle.
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Correction...great battle. And very commendable sportman ship.

Tre Tru defeats Hazard by TKO...Tru Tru advances to the next round.

Records updated.

Return to “Battle of Champions II”