Predictions & Freeposts

IllestLyrics Annual Audio Tournament (Hosted by site owner Complexity & Kurse of A.M.E. Inc.)

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Gorilla Mist
Rhyme Master
Wins: 2
Losses: 1

Post by Gorilla Mist »

Devil wrote:^^^
I'm not random, it's me War-Fest.
Anyways peep me Vs. Ekomz.
http://hip-hop-royalty.com/index.php?showtopic=1164
Awww why you make another account? & you know i got you bro.
Gorilla In The Mist

Yall Just Some Kung Fu Panda's!

We Are Not The Same Bitch.! I'm AlienImage
Devil
I'm Sordo's personal cum dumpster
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Devil »

LOL, 'cause I was banned on my War-Fest account, and thanks good lookin' out.
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

Devil wrote:^^^
I'm not random, it's me War-Fest.
Anyways peep me Vs. Ekomz.
http://hip-hop-royalty.com/index.php?showtopic=1164
LMFAO
thats hilarious..they gave you a win off a battle against a cat
without a fukn accout there?..

that's classic show's U how far you ride on a dick..
at least U got some kinda career options..hahaha
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

lol@ that
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

All bullshit aside, I read that battle and that's pathetic that they'd award you a cat sweep, let alone a win for that.

I'm just keepin it real.

Bullshittin and dick-ridin and all that otha shit just isn't worth my time...hence why i don't take part in in. But come on Fest...seriously...can you honestly read both those verses and say you won. (honestly) And I'm not doggin ur verse or your steez...but they way they voted in there was a huuuuge display of dick-ridery if there were to even be one. To take pride in accepting a win for that, and knowing that your people won't even give you an honest vote because of the fact that their too busy "doin the right thing" by havin your back...it's sad to see. If anything...you should be pissed at your boys for even voting the way that they did. You should say sumthin to them for that bruh. Like if you dropped a verse to me...I'd give you an honest opinion. Even if I felt you lost..I'ma tell you. That's just what homies do...they tell eachother the truth!

Let me give you the obvious hint of the dick riding. (and don't deny this) Look at the time stamps.
Fest dropped the verses 2:59
...the battle is NOT EVEN UP 10 MINUTES and the first vote comes in at 3:08
...2 minutes later another vote of cat sweep at 3:11
...4 minutes later props were given to Fest for his drop at 3:15
...14 minutes later FAME (crew vote) comes in sayin it's basically a cat sweep at 3:29
...3 minutes later, another vote for a cat sweep at 3:32

So yea...in about a half-hours time, a battle was dropped and voted on as a cat sweep. Hmmmm. Not too much of a mystery if you ask me. That's absolutely rediculous. lol

If my own boys were giving me votes for sumthin that I knew I should've lost...I'd just discard their votes. Fest you and I both know if you take a battle between yourself and anyone here over by your site...that their obviously going to give you the win automatically. Take the verse to a third party site and see what happens.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Millz... You Talk Alot .. But You Won't Battle Me... That Shit Jus Got Me Thinkin You a Bitch Made Dood.. And Who ducked The Battle? I Was Banned You Fuckin idiot... i'll Bury You "Millz" Lmfao Poor Ass Nigga With Tha Name Millz N.. WarFest i'll Bury U.. Yall jus Some Scary Ass Niggaz Affraid To battle Thats All... Warfest Learn To Rhyme ...
Devil

Post by Devil »

Kurse stfu and don't even start with that shit, so you mean to tell me you think Ekoms had a chance with that whack ass fucken verse and it shouldn't be a cat sweep?
If you honestly think that then you are a fucking retard, why don't you go do bar breakdowns for both verses in the thread for the battle then.
I don't even get a long with Castro or InjektionZ so don't even fucking try coming with dick riding, I don't even know BiGGz like that either so stfu, If I wanted to count F.A.M.E.'s vote then I wouldn't of still left the thread open for more votes (BiGGz voted after F.A.M.E.) so shut your ass up.

Hazard you are a fucking faggot too, I already fucking KO'd the shit out of you so don';t even talk about burying me when you barely could TKO Ekoms' whack ass.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

K.O'D Me .. Where? The Same Site U K.O'd Ekoms On Right?...

Kid.. On Some Shit... You Are Not a Lyricist... Your Shit Sucks ...

I Will Bury U With Eaze Kid...

fuck Outta Here.
Devil

Post by Devil »

-.HaZarD.- wrote:K.O'D Me .. Where? The Same Site U K.O'd Ekoms On Right?...

Kid.. On Some Shit... You Are Not a Lyricist... Your Shit Sucks ...

I Will Bury U With Eaze Kid...

fuck Outta Here.
"you a beef starter no heat sparker meddalin chump, just a "hype man" like what gets adrenalin pumped.."

LMFAO! Do you honestly think you had a chance with whack lines like that?
Quit hating faggot, you know I'm better than you, ANYONE will tell you.
Shit if you want, later on i'll post OUR battle and me vs Ekoms on an advanced site like RB and RM and we'll see what's up fucking nigger lover.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

lmao Aiight Chump.
rap1234597
Potential Emcee

Post by rap1234597 »

Hazard Stop Crying, Also Kurse Just Because it Takes a Week And a Half For a Battle Here To Close Doesnt Mean it Does At Ours. And Hazard, Shut Up With The "i had u banned" Shit..4real Had His Verse Up For a Week ..You've Been Signing On and Off ..You've Done This Multiple Times ..it Recently Happend Vs Quix, But u Planned on Studyin His Bars & You're Getting ko'd. 4real Wanted To Give You Extra Time ..Because u Were Wastin Hella Time, When u Were Supposed To Be DQ'D i Even Said Also Wait Until He Signs On ..And Haz, Stop Calling Me Out Everytime You Get You're Feelings Hurt. We've Battled Multiple Times, And it Proves Nothing. Everytime You're Angry Over The Threads u Call Me Out..it's Getting Sad, You're Pathetic Son, Seriously .. We've Battled Alot And Thats How it Ends ..Until i Feel i Should Ko u Again .. And No i'm Not Meeting u On a another Site ..Because i Litterally Don't Care About You, Or The Comments u Cry To Me. Text Battling is Getting You No Where in Life, And Neither is This Lil Rep ur Protecting.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Recently Happened Against Quix? Lmfao Nigga I Have a Life ..
Ayo One Question.. You've Been Stalkin Me Right?... Like Hard Body Stalkin Me...

You Sad Mothafuckah .. Lmfao No Showin Ass Nigga.. Thats All U Good For Is No Showin..

Battle Me.

..Until i Feel i Should Ko u Again

Thats Why I K.O'D Da Shit Outta U Last Battle Right?

Similie Lmao... Don't Forget That U Faggot...

Battle Me.
rap1234597
Potential Emcee

Post by rap1234597 »

^ That's a Nice Comeback. But Tell Me How i'm Stalking You? By Noticing You Got Ko'd In you're Last Few Battles Like in a Row? You Don't Get it, i Dont Needa Share To u Any More About The Situation. But i Like How u Type Anything U Can About My Skills, Then When u Wanna End Beef For a Few Days u Beg Me For a Collab ..Don't Act Like You Weren't Because i Can Tell The Collabs u Were Askin For ..
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

I've been on multiple rap forums just to see what they've got going on, and really the only time that a battle gets that many votes that fast is when it's sumthin that the whole site anticipated.
I'm not sayin that a battle getting wrapped up that quick is impossible either, I'm just sayin it's improbable.
But Fest you need to fallback with tellin me to "stfu" and all that other shit becuz that tough kid act don't work with me. I didn't say anything to you disrespectful nor was I talkin shit. I was just stating that verse-2-verse that it wasn't a cat sweep. If you think it is...then aye, whatever...I don't care. I'm just sayin it's not. I don't really care either way. I don't care who you do and don't talk to over there and I'm not going to waste my time breaking shit down just to prove a point.
Those votes seem bunk. That's all I'm sayin...so don't get over emotional about what I say.
I'm on sum mellow shit wit you right now...but if you start talkin to me like a faggot, then I'ma start treatin you like one. So either calm your nerves or do sumthin becuz I'm just tryin to be honest wit you kid.
rap1234597
Potential Emcee

Post by rap1234597 »

Hazard in Our Last Battle, You've Cheated a Win. You Wanted a Battle Due in 30 Minutes, i Keyed Up a Verse u Had You'res Done. How Do i Know? Because u Used That Lil Flood Water Line Before in This Chatroom. Another Way i Know U pre Wrote? How Can u Chat in The Shoutbox The Whole 30 Minutes While i'm Keying? u Was Tellin Me in The First 5 Minutes Litterally, Tell Me once ur Done, And i'll Post Mine ..Once i Was Done i Waited Until The 30 Minutes To post it ..Then u Came a Few Minutes After Dead Line Purposely Asking Me Did i Post Once Meta The Demon Said Brb ..And i Said Yeah Then u Said "Lmaoo" Then u Copy & Pasted ur Verse ..Don't Act Like You're Confused Because The Admin Even Thought it Was Weird And Noticed u chatting The Whole Time Also..

Anyways u Begged For Hella Collabs u Fag!

Miilz & Hazard Vs Hkx & Kurse ( Dont Call Um Out They Might Talk Shit To u..i'ma Do it With a Anonymous Partner, Then We Rip Them LMFAO) <--A Fake Laugh.
Then u Wanted a Few Other Collabs ..
i Can't Check The Pm Logs Of The Chatroom ..
But i Can Paste Links Of u Askin For a Collab ..u Even Tried Using The "The site Asked us To Collab" ..Type Of Shit.
i'm Not Gonna Waste Time Explaining Why i'd Rip u Audio Haz ..u Need improvement in Spots ..And in Text u Also
Need Help ..u Forced Some Shit ..And if We Had a Due 24 Hours Battle Ya Pre Writtens Wouldnt Of Saved Ya ..
u Been Ridin Me On SL .."Hey whats up My Niggah" .."Battle Scott James" ..."Battle Quix" .." You'll Get Um" ..u Notice i
Had Some Elevation ..Thats Why u Was Scared 2 Do a 24/7 Due Battle ..Dynamiq Even Said i Elevated .
i Have Nothing To Waste On u, Due To Me Not Caring About it ..

Return to “Battle of Champions II”