RANKING/STATUS...

Discuss issues as far as bugs or the way our moderators and administrators handle issues. No personal attacks will be tolerated in this section.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, precise

JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Re: RANKING/STATUS...

Post by JDR »

I don't think a faulted ranking would matter anyways. It gets sorted out sooner or later but I see what your saying.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 2
No Shows: 2

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

We would need more active battlers for this method to ever work. I've been on dozens of rap forums over the years, and without at least 30-40 members who are actively posting up matches, it's not gonna work out
Last edited by Leeroy Jenkins on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Post by ILLoKWENT »

I think at this point. Due to the amount of active battlers.. Probably go by the record of the emcee..

[ Post made via Android ] Image
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

well the thing about the month long wait before bein able to resubmit another "Ranked" drop is to encourage that user to battle if he wants his rank upped within that month spurring activity..
@Voting..General consencus is the way too go..i think topical heads and battlers should vote on all ranked drops once they get ranked ..and usually it works itself out...
especially if were talkin about ranking according to the quality of your Drops not how many battles or even No Show wins you have ..
everyone woukd wanna get involved w/getting ranked imo so they can have a hand @ determining the ranks of newbies and so forth..and when you do pay perviews or what not you could make the matchups way less one sided..it'd be doooope..imo..but takes alot of work..
-ChessBoard-
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 7

Post by -ChessBoard- »

Jenk Has A Point Though,We Gon Need Ta Get More Kats Active With The Battling..More Kats Also Means More Crews,N That's More Competition And Hype..This Site Has A Lot Of Members,We Jus Need To Find A Way Ta Encourage Erbody Ta Join In..

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

Were going to start having a lot of battle leagues, tourneys and different stuff so I think we'll attract a lot more text heads. I wish we'd grab a couple of audio heads and that jump off.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4

Return to “Illest Suggestions”