R2: Tretru vs ScottJames

The second punchline tournament that we have hosted.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

R2: Tretru vs ScottJames

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

6 lines/3 bars max.

No biting/recycling.

Legit votes only.

Due in 3 days.
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Re: R2: Tretru vs ScottJames

Post by TreTru »

I'll check in now..already got this keyed up but i'll drop it tomorrow...g/l scott..(haha not like you need it)?

lets get to work :construction

Aight no hate ..gotta go with what i know..

i spit and burst flames scorch earth when i burn lames ill body scotty in dirt graves near his birth place
ya 'GLAAD' crew wants my ass sued cuz i 'murk gays' ya 'broke back'll ride in cadillacs.. when i 'hearst' james

i'll punch ya in ya 'cunt 3' times and have ya hurt fein!..' burn this 'herb blazed,..'kilt like in ya first name
i bring heinous scripts fade ya writs you just play fight,when we in close i throw vicious bows you use 'Gay Rights'

best pray dike, i slay tykes to brighten my shine, Ya drops str8 hype theyd never be tighter than mine
sj 'borrows scripts' like 'car notes' with options to buy,only time ya lines could 'eat' mines when ya 'biting my rhymes'

expos
Bar 1
broke back/ broke ass /broke back like the gay movie
hearsts are actually cadillacs
GLAAD=Gay lesbian alliance against defamation..they fight the forces of homo hatred everywhere..lmao

Bar 2
cunt 3=country
first name scott scotts where kilts a man dress
gay rights should be easy

Bar 3
well word in the forums is scott's a biter ..ez personal..
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

got some freemtime tonight..will post then..

The Next Round?
Could-It-Be-You? Fuck Na!! I'm Movin On!! Thats Who-Will-Get-Through...
This Pussy Aint On My Level.. Please Believe I'm "Too Good To Be Tru"..!!!

Ur A Fluke, You Couldnt Be "Fuckin Explosive" If Ya "Screwed A Land Mine"...
Cuz Dawg, We Aint Gotta "Minimize This Window" To See "Tretru Get Flatlined"..!!!

U Spit Wack Lines!! I Pack Nines Yea I'm Bustin Heaters Thatll Smother Weak Herbs..
Imma Fuckin Cheater? Please Twirp! My Fists Will "Sink Tre In No Time" Like "Buzzer Beaters"!!!

tre = a 3 pointer in basketball terms

up?
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

i spit and burst flames scorch earth when i burn lames ill body scotty in dirt graves near his birth place
ya 'GLAAD' crew wants my ass sued cuz i 'murk gays' ya 'broke back'll ride in cadillacs.. when i 'hearst' james
the punch wasnt that well developed, i felt ur three lines were dragged, but the flow was there..
i'll punch ya in ya 'cunt 3' times and have ya hurt fein!..' burn this 'herb blazed,..'kilt like in ya first name
i bring heinous scripts fade ya writs you just play fight,when we in close i throw vicious bows you use 'Gay Rights'
I didnt feel this one, i like the kilt line but its played imo, this looks like it could be four shorter lines because u threw a punch in both lines here
best pray dike, i slay tykes to brighten my shine, Ya drops str8 hype theyd never be tighter than mine
sj 'borrows scripts' like 'car notes' with options to buy,only time ya lines could 'eat' mines when ya 'biting my rhymes'
great delivery, this is the best line you have, its still dragged though..it hurt ur punches a bit.i see the effort in this verse man you've gotten alot better since i left,

The Next Round?
nice use of a cliche'd saying with the nameplay.

Cuz Dawg, We Aint Gotta "Minimize This Window" To See "Tretru Get Flatlined"..!!!
this wasnt that great, nice attempt but i wasnt feeling that window punch haha
U Spit Wack Lines!! I Pack Nines Yea I'm Bustin Heaters Thatll Smother Weak Herbs..
Imma Fuckin Cheater? Please Twirp! My Fists Will "Sink Tre In No Time" Like "Buzzer Beaters"!!!
forced ya multis in ur filler bar, but it didnt hurt the punchline nameplay, very good man

SJ takes it
LunGzZ
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 3

Post by LunGzZ »

(Alright...Decent flow and multies I guess. Nothing hard at all though. And nothing in need of an expo).....5/10

(Is this guy actually gay? if he is okay then it makes sense why you keep talking about it. But if your just using ideas, don't stay on the same one with ever bar. Anyways this bar was weaker then the first...4/10)

(I liked the flow and multies, they were actually nice and flowed well. BUT there were no hard punches here though...6/10)

TOTAL::::15/30!!!!!

The Next Round?
(Lol, flow and multies could of been better but atleast I see some witty nameplay. Better structure would further amplify this bar...7/10)

(Meh...Kinda played for me, but I suppose I've been around while...Still doesn't match your opener though...5.5/10)

(Lol, dope finisher my dude. Nail in the coffin. Structure is a little off but good bar none the less..8/10)

TOTAL:::20.5/30

VOTE: In the end of the day, it just seems like Scott has been around the game longer and knows how to deal with a battle. His verse was definetly the better verse, winning by a 5.5 margin. Tre work on using better metaphores/nameplays etc. ALSO expo's aren't needed, especially for what you guys were explaining.
Killed: Menace(KO), Sceritz(KO), Modern Defiance(KO)
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 7
Losses: 6

Post by MOEstradamus »

tretru
spit and burst flames scorch earth when i burn lames ill body scotty in dirt graves near his birth place
to me this punch was weak it seemed forced and stretched out 5/10
your bars didn't match up and it threw me off idk y u stay on the gay lines i give it 6/10
def ur best line but it seemed stretched and was kinda weak but ill give it a 8/10
19/30

scottjames
weak but solid punch it was enought to win da opener tho 8/10
this was a good punch in my eyes i thought it was funny 8/10
i liked the final punch it was good 9/10
25/30

it was a good battle but my vote goes to scottjames

3-0 ko some one close it
LunGzZ
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 3

Post by LunGzZ »

Killed: Menace(KO), Sceritz(KO), Modern Defiance(KO)
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

yeah i will luncz...and thanks for the votes guy's..
i figured this as the outcome...what can i say i gotta
elevate..good battle scott...3-0 ko..scott advances..
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Post by Quix »

lol Ouuuuch!!

SJ murderous rage....loved dah To good to be true line Homie!
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
precise
Elevated
Wins: 20
Losses: 7

Post by precise »

fer fuck sakes, i just did a huge analysis n break down of the bars thinkin it needed a vote, then checked everything out n apparently its already done,

anyways i must say, awsome battle to read, scott had nice punches n tre tru had a sick rhymescheme with the subliminal rhymes in it, top shelf

facin me? its mission impossible, like pickin up lesbian broads
fuck all these thespian frauds, they "bug me" like espionage

Return to “Punchline Tournament #2”