Championship Match: CBK -VS- Scott James (Scott Wins KO)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Championship Match: CBK -VS- Scott James (Scott Wins KO)

Post by ScottJames »

6 BARS.
HOUSE RULES.

ILL POST MY links tmrw.
Cbk, lets get this poppin off fast!

Check.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

LINKS:

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/skept ... ml#p187012

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/illes ... ml#p187006
Last edited by ScottJames on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18
No Shows: 1

Re: Belt Battle..CBK VS SCOTTJAMES !!!

Post by CBK »

Last edited by CBK on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speakers
For The Dead
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Re: Championship Match: CBK -VS- Scott James

Post by Speakers »

CBK
Listen popz your SHIT IS HOT, but THIS IS NOT props for DROPPING HORRID POSTS,A cereal killer on a HONEST NOTE, do you believe in HORRORSCOPES?
coz kid is gonna put scott in a box like this was nothing other than PORRAGE OATS.
it's like im holding his CV, there's LOTS TO SEE (loss to c),
after he's LOSSED TO ME like CEE4 his inflated ego will be a beach ball the way he's constantly LOST TO(c's sure) SEASHORE.
so listen SCOTT JAMES you've DROPPED LAMES an been given a TOP NAME and GOT FAME,
you would know i was better weather or not i CAME AND STOPPED THIS GODS REIGN(rain),
so all the PAIN THAT YOU'VE DEALT,and VEIN DAYS THAT YOU'VE SPENT,PLAYING IT WELL was a WASTE OF YOUR HEALTH, coz you ain't got the PACE or FACE to CHASE this ACE when i RUNAWAY WITH YOUR BELT.

Scott James

Think Ya Tough Cuz Ya CUSSING WITH WORDS, EH? Ill Fuckin BLOODY THIS NERDS FACE..
Cuz Im Readin Ur Battles An Finding More Faults Like I Was STUDYING EARTHQUAKES!!

So Watch Scott DROP THIS BRAINLESS GEEK, Put Him On Display.. Come STOP N TAKE A PEEK
Now WATCH N TAKE A SEAT As I Get Rid Of 'Kid' Quicker Than ADOPTION AGENCIES!!

Bitch Ima General With The Most EXCLUSIVE MERITS, While U Jus Copy Me Like A STUPID PAROT
Ur Obtrusive YOU SHOULD BARE IT.. Cuz Only Time 'Kid' Get A Hit Is Livin With ABUSIVE PARENTS!!

Hes A Pussy, So Im Pretty Sure He MENSTRATES Or Shoots His Cum In MENS FACE..
BEST BRACE Cuz In This Battle, 'Kid' Is Gettin Man-Handled ... PENN STATE!!

Everyone Beats Him, He's Like A FUCK FEST.. My Bars Are Tight.. Like BUTT SEX..
Unfortunately For You, Shortening Your Name Doesnt Mean You SUCK LESS!!

Ill Leave U SNUGGED INTO YA SHEETS Im SOMETHING U SHOULD WEEP Plus Im RUGGED WITH THE FREES
An Just Cuz People Dont Understand What The Fuck U Spittin... DOESNT MEAN ITS DEEP!!
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
No Shows: 3

Re: Championship Match: CBK -VS- Scott James (Ready 4 Votes)

Post by JDR »

CBK
Listen popz your SHIT IS HOT, but THIS IS NOT props for DROPPING HORRID POSTS,A cereal killer on a HONEST NOTE, do you believe in HORRORSCOPES?
coz kid is gonna put scott in a box like this was nothing other than PORRAGE OATS.

First line is sorta stretched. Bar is decent overall tho

it's like im holding his CV, there's LOTS TO SEE (loss to c),
after he's LOSSED TO ME like CEE4 his inflated ego will be a beach ball the way he's constantly LOST TO(c's sure) SEASHORE.

I found a lot of trouble finding the flow here. Decent personal but I'd refrain from using the same wordplay / personal in the same bar.

so listen SCOTT JAMES you've DROPPED LAMES an been given a TOP NAME and GOT FAME,
you would know i was better weather or not i CAME AND STOPPED THIS GODS REIGN(rain),

Played concept but flipped differently. Universal punch. Nice multies.

so all the PAIN THAT YOU'VE DEALT,and VEIN DAYS THAT YOU'VE SPENT,PLAYING IT WELL was a WASTE OF YOUR HEALTH, coz you ain't got the PACE or FACE to CHASE this ACE when i RUNAWAY WITH YOUR BELT.

Weak closer. No punch just a diss. You were more interested in including multies then delivering the shit.

Scott James

Think Ya Tough Cuz Ya CUSSING WITH WORDS, EH? Ill Fuckin BLOODY THIS NERDS FACE..
Cuz Im Readin Ur Battles An Finding More Faults Like I Was STUDYING EARTHQUAKES!!

Decent opener. Universal but decent

So Watch Scott DROP THIS BRAINLESS GEEK, Put Him On Display.. Come STOP N TAKE A PEEK
Now WATCH N TAKE A SEAT As I Get Rid Of 'Kid' Quicker Than ADOPTION AGENCIES!!

Nice name play and multies. It fit well

Bitch Ima General With The Most EXCLUSIVE MERITS, While U Jus Copy Me Like A STUPID PAROT
Ur Obtrusive YOU SHOULD BARE IT.. Cuz Only Time 'Kid' Get A Hit Is Livin With ABUSIVE PARENTS!!

Decent multies again. Okay punch

Hes A Pussy, So Im Pretty Sure He MENSTRATES Or Shoots His Cum In MENS FACE..
BEST BRACE Cuz In This Battle, 'Kid' Is Gettin Man-Handled ... PENN STATE!!

Ehh was decent but predictable. Sorta plays off the last few bars' concepts.

Everyone Beats Him, He's Like A FUCK FEST.. My Bars Are Tight.. Like BUTT SEX..
Unfortunately For You, Shortening Your Name Doesnt Mean You SUCK LESS!!

Prolly the nicest bar in your verse. Really funny personal.

Ill Leave U SNUGGED INTO YA SHEETS Im SOMETHING U SHOULD WEEP Plus Im RUGGED WITH THE FREES
An Just Cuz People Dont Understand What The Fuck U Spittin... DOESNT MEAN ITS DEEP!!

lol. Comical. Nice closer

Cat Sweep to SJames. Just overall harder punches, better grouped multies, easier structure to follow etc...

CBK ya last couple of verses were structured a lot better than this. It was hard to find out where your bars began or ended with how you stuctured it (cee4 bar for example, i had to read it twice just to understand where you were going with it)
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Punches scot just set up better easier to follow

Personals scott had much better nameflips, although kinda got redundant using the same 'kid' concept. Cbk, i liked that you brought up his cee4 loss, but the flip just was worded awkward. Which made the wordplay seemd forced. Imo. When you read it.. does it sound natural when someone says you lost to sea, sure..maybe if they asked a question. Did you lose to see,? Sure..even then its not that strong... Good attlempt tho.

Multis scott just very polished in his use although cbk props for tryingto elevate more in this area.but you gotta practice more on matching your multis... A multi isnt a multi if you match one syllable in the first word and one in the last word... Ex.playing it well, and waste of your health..NO. PLAYING IT WELL flows better wit TAKING MY CELL.. OR WASTING YOUR HEALTH..its a matter of what flows more natural wit the pairing of word and compound word...

Flow scott..

Mvgt scott

[ Post made via Android ] Image

-- Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:31 pm --

Yeah multi writing is an artform..and advanced battlers can use complex multis and keep it relavent thru out the setup to the punch in one continuous idea...
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

Closed & Updated
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4

Return to “Closed Text Battles”