Tim Tebow?

Talk about professional sports including basketball, baseball, football, and hockey. Advocate your favorite teams, post news, and address rumors.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, JDR

JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Tim Tebow?

Post by JDR »

Where are the Denver fans? This guys is pitiful but does enough to get the W. What are some Denver fans thoughts on the guy? I can't stand him and always thought he'd have a career in the NFL as a fullback or a tight end or something but he keeps getting it done. Does Denver draft another QB or is Tebow your franchise?
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
No Shows: 1

Re: Tim Tebow?

Post by Alvin »

You know, I'm pretty much from Denver... its complicated. Anyhow, I'm not really able to watch many of there games due to me living on the west coast and their games never being aired. So I'm really yet to watch the Tebow in ACTION. Yesterdays game vs San Diego was the first chance I got, but missed like a dumbass... I'm married. So, although I'm yet to see it... all the homies say "love him or hate him, he's getting it done". What's the deal with this guy... why is he such a sensation, as much loved, hated...
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

I never liked Tebow. Living in SEC country, he smashed records, won a Heisman and a national championship. He's an extremely marketable guy and basically walks on water so some people. ESPN has an intense love relationship with the guy. it's annoying haha.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

I agree, ESPN does seem to ride his nuts. And I feel its crazy how he has been able to pull 4 wins in a row out of his ass. Truth be told though, the defense is allowing nearly 15 LESS POINTS A GAME with Tebow as the quarterback, compared to Orton. I think they would be silly to not try for another quarterback though, as it seems Tebow is lucky more than anything. His quarterback rating in the first three quarters is soooo shitty, and his completion percentage isnt even close to 50%. That doesnt wins championships. Maybe a couple games, but not championships. Hell, I dont think they will even make the playoffs.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

I agree. I don't understand the lack of faith in Orton. He was a pretty decent quarterback last year. Denver would be stupid not to draft another QB. He's nice for marketing purposes but he's no peyton mannin or tom brady and he sure aint leading anyone to a superbowl
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
No Shows: 1

Post by Alvin »

Tebow