Finals: DJ & Jack vs Plex & B-Bear

The 2010 Tag Team Battle Royale is here. Enjoy all of the excitement by choosing a partner and moving through each round.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Re: Finals: DJ & Jack vs Plex & B-Bear

Post by JDR »

Bring that shit...no holdin' back on this one.

checkin...

Aiigh....

Imma cut ya throats twice, coz like African villagers, these two been sunned thay whole life
Neither of these chumps can flow nice, so how you gon run wit Jack when you can’t even run ya own site??

Nigga, I'll clutch ya bones tight so don't write cos in those fights I don't wanna decay ya text for nothin'
I knew to spray at Plex was comin', but wondered why Bear Backed a bitch, unless he aint afraid of catchin' somethin

Ya days of death is commin', tha best at stuntin’, runnin’ at a team wit true buzz
You cant beat or move us, don’t understand how I got B-Trayed? you can believe this JU DAS

To eat these few fucks is too much, so you’d have to spit amazin’ to kill me
The shit ya sayin’ is silly, and lies on the grounds as bein’ Minor like the situation in Chille

Plex, wit ya status here ya brain must be scattered, smeared, but the truth would cost ‘em
I don’t wanna fued or off him, but his drops come wit the MASS ah TWO SHITS so wonder you’d root for Boston

Gladly, he doesn’t battle, cos he’d lose too often, but he the admin so he sees it as closure
& B stay indoors like he don’t believe in culture, cos I noticed bare on the street but it was indecent exposure

jesus

see when its over the outcomes displaying ya through ya athiest views will defeat ya nonsense
stupid jew seems unusually odd computers are ya god and you've "never seen a prophet"
peep the process deceiving holding secrets but anybody can tell hes a lonely weak bitch
& folks'll see that his sex lifes like his sense of humor an inside joke that only he gets
get beat to death for hating take it easy rest stay and see the mess your making
seeing your face is like an imax flop just a big embarrasing feature presentation
see the degrees of seperation i only took this battle cause i'm the type of man to hit women
talking guns but we only seeing "arm bearing complex" with phantom limb syndrome
listen this shit is a problem your simply pitiful with the shitty hideous filler ya dropping
best believe i've never seen a kid get outshined by a bear so bad since christopher robin
this soho solo homo fucker is scared at underprepared raps faggot its a fact you hate women
struggle at first up on your verse cuz you just wanting "bareback" like my last few rape victims
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
complexity
Elevated
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Kau the Lion wrote:
complexity wrote:I will do bears verse because he's not around.
So, business as usual then?
Lol. Homie. Wish I could take credit for them other bear verses. :mrgreen:

I'll save you trouble so you don't get ate by james with your baseless claims/
face the pain, Plex will put Jack on the sidelines like Lakers games/
I hate this lame, you're telling us "How To Rob" with your basic rhyme/
but can't escape the crime, you take 50 cents song and rape jay z's line/
you're giant waste of time, I'm just going to say it, fuck this scrub loser/
matter left you in a faze (phase) like a teenager who stays a life long drug user/
I can say it in a different ways, but lately you've had a lot of shitty days/
he owes all his recent success to hollywood like a middle aged nicolas cage/
this is the major leagues you played in the triple a's, I'll easily smash dude/
I'd count all the vets that jack battled, but there is none, I don't have to/
your still the new student in the classroom, I laugh at you to this present day/
nobody would ever say, Jack a core vet unless they meant to steal a chevrolet/
I fight like the MMA, it must be shocking and startling, he'll be hardly remarkin/
when I start in and shit on jesus like dawkins, darwin, hawkings and carlin/
carlton comedian want to be carson, choking badly cuz he's not close to happy/
open his photogallery you will find this hobo at a homo rally in a bowling alley/
get stoked to battle me, vulgar with spite, hoping to fight with everyone over the site/
that's what happens when most of your social advice comes from a mobile device/
he's suppose to be nice, this man is mythical, I'm non spiritual, anti-biblical/
damn this imbecile, we won't see jesus on fire unless we attend a satanic ritual/
your a bitch that probably lives with his mother but that isn't shit to discover/
sit with your fitness instructor in yoga positions listen to usher, wishing you were tougher/
they are better off just dissing each other cuz I swept and wrecked these groupies/
this duel (dual) wasn't worth seeing in the first place like shitty western movies/

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Yay first to breakdown... Aight this is for the belt, so Ima be fucking brutal. Real talk.

Jesus and Jack

Imma cut ya throats twice, coz like African villagers, these two been sunned thay whole life
Neither of these chumps can flow nice, so how you gon run wit Jack when you can’t even run ya own site??

This was a sick fuckin opener. No complaints there, and relevant cuz alot of mods do most the work. Simple flow to it.

Nigga, I'll clutch ya bones tight so don't write cos in those fights I don't wanna decay ya text for nothin'
I knew to spray at Plex was comin', but wondered why Bear Backed a bitch, unless he aint afraid of catchin' somethin

The set up sucked IMO. Your punch was fuckin nice though, and I like how it was worded and how it delivered.

Ya days of death is commin', tha best at stuntin’, runnin’ at a team wit true buzz
You cant beat or move us, don’t understand how I got B-Trayed? you can believe this JU DAS

Once again, the set up was filler. Not sure what you were getting AT HIM with in that line, and there's no wordplay. But once again, the punch saved this, with wordplay added. Nice.

The shit ya sayin’ is silly, and lies on the grounds as bein’ Minor like the situation in Chille

Ah some modern issues brought into play here. The punch doesnt hit that hard to me though. And the set up is once again blah.

Plex, wit ya status here ya brain must be scattered, smeared, but the truth would cost ‘em
I don’t wanna fued or off him, but his drops come wit the MASS ah TWO SHITS so wonder you’d root for Boston

This is more like it. The set up is a little better cuz it plays more into the punch, wordplay is there. Just a nice solid bar.

Gladly, he doesn’t battle, cos he’d lose too often, but he the admin so he sees it as closure
& B stay indoors like he don’t believe in culture, cos I noticed bare on the street but it was indecent exposure

Now this is wtf Im talking about. Both bars get at dudes and nice punch delivered. Kinda like two punches in one there IMO.

jesus

see when its over the outcomes displaying ya through ya athiest views will defeat ya nonsense
stupid jew seems unusually odd computers are ya god and you've "never seen a prophet"

Lol at this line. Nice wordplay and personal there. I think the delivery was a little off though.

peep the process deceiving holding secrets but anybody can tell hes a lonely weak bitch
& folks'll see that his sex lifes like his sense of humor an inside joke that only he gets

I LOL'd at this one. Just funny as hell, which brings the punch more to life. The set up is a little eh though, but you forget about it once you read the next line.

get beat to death for hating take it easy rest stay and see the mess your making
seeing your face is like an imax flop just a big embarrasing feature presentation

Lmfao. That was a sick punch as well. Kinda universal though. Not a personal in there that I notice.

see the degrees of seperation i only took this battle cause i'm the type of man to hit women
talking guns but we only seeing "arm bearing complex" with phantom limb syndrome

I like the first line, that was cool. and the last line had me crackin up. Good shit here.

listen this shit is a problem your simply pitiful with the shitty hideous filler ya dropping
best believe i've never seen a kid get outshined by a bear so bad since christopher robin

I LOL'd to this shit too. Solid fuckin bar here. One of the sickest Ive read so far, no doubt.

this soho solo homo fucker is scared at underprepared raps faggot its a fact you hate women
struggle at first up on your verse cuz you just wanting "bareback" like my last few rape victims

Lol this is a cool concept. I think it could have been worded just a little different to deliver hardr, but an aight closer.

Plex riding solo cuz Bear didnt show though

Lol I like the punch here. Thats a nice one. The set up was kinda ehhh but I did like the nameflip. Good opener.

Eh I like the concept and how you are trying to flip it at him, but its not like its hitting hard. Maybe its cuz someone made a comment about that and basically said the same thing. Idk.

matter left you in a faze (phase) like a teenager who stays a life long drug user/

Hahaha, this was a cool bar. I think it couldve been worded to hit a little harder, but the punch/personal is definitely there.

Ahahaha, this cracked me up. I like this bar. Nice mix in with Hollywood too.

Lol this one is kinda cool, but in a sense its off cuz Jack has battled some of the 'veteran' battlers on the site.

your still the new student in the classroom, I laugh at you to this present day/

Lol this is another cool nameflip. Its starting to seem like you have forgot about Jesus, Hope some flips are in there. Nice bar.

I fight like the MMA, it must be shocking and startling, he'll be hardly remarkin/

There it is. Nice play too. Im a fan of literature about how the beginning of time began and so on, so this hits nice with me. Solid bar.

open his photogallery you will find this hobo at a homo rally in a bowling alley/

Lol this is a good personal. Nice bar. Just solid in this one.

get stoked to battle me, vulgar with spite, hoping to fight with everyone over the site/

Lol This shit is funny. Hahaha. I got a few chuckles out of that line.

he's suppose to be nice, this man is mythical, I'm non spiritual, anti-biblical/
damn this imbecile, we won't see jesus on fire unless we attend a satanic ritual/

Lol This one is cool too. Not as hard as the last two bars.

your a bitch that probably lives with his mother but that isn't shit to discover/
sit with your fitness instructor in yoga positions listen to usher, wishing you were tougher/

Eh this is a universal bar to me, and doesnt really hit hard. Compared to the rest of your verse, and I do mean compared, this is filler.

they are better off just dissing each other cuz I swept and wrecked these groupies/
this duel (dual) wasn't worth seeing in the first place like shitty western movies/

Lol this is cool. I think you couldve set it up nicer, but I liked the conept and the punch. Good shit...

Aight, I had to read it again, with my views on each bar, to decide who won. I think this goes to Jack and Jesus just for being more consist with the personals and punches. Everything else would be considered a tie IMO, and the only thing that stopped Plex from taking this was one bar near the top of his verse, then again at the bottom. This was a sick battle guys, and if there was a HOF (oh wait! there is!), then I would nominate this shit. Good battle guys.

Vote- J&J
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Here we go:

Jack and Jesus:
Nice personal put into a decent punch. Set up was alright. 4/5
I liked the punch a lot but the set up wasn't doing it for me. Though the multies in the set up were nice. 4/5
Nice personal and wordplay. Double personal, double wordplay, in fact. This would've been a 5/5 with a better set up. 4/5
Decent wordplay but the set up was filler and the punch was universal. 3/5
Nice punch and personal. I think you forgot the word no before wonder, though. Not sure what the truth would cost him, though. 4/5
Two nice punches. Not perfect but pretty good. 4/5
Damn, nice wordplay in this one. Perfect opener. 5/5
Decent punch but wasn't really aimed at Plex. Set up was filler.3/5
Same comments as the last bar. 3/5
Wasn't really doing it for me. The personal was there but the wording was awkward and the set up was filler. 2/5
Nice personal! Filler in the set up but the mutlies were nice. 4/5
A'ight. This punch was outshined by Jack's similar wordplay.3/5

43/60
Jack came pretty consistent. Jesus had some nice punches but a few that were only decent. Flow and multies were tight all around.

Plex and Plex:
Nice opener. Combined a good personal with some nice wordplay. Good multies, too. Punch wasn't that great but still pretty good. 4/5
Decent all around. Not really hard hitting though. 3/5
Flow felt a little off to me. Set up was filler. Punch was eh. 3/5
Nice wordplay and a personal. 4/5
Punch wasn't hitting for me at all. You basically repeated yourself which really diminished it, IMO. 2/5
Set up was terrible but the punch was great. 4/5
Bar of the match for me. The mutlies were sick the way you used their names. Loved the punch and wordplay, too. 5/5
Nice shit. 4/5
Another good one. Not much to say. 4/5
Really liking this bar. It all came together nicely. The set up was filler free and the wordplay was nice. 5/5
Got a bit funnier after I read it again. Universal though. 4/5
Could've been a harder closer. 3/5

45/60
Had some ups and downs but over all a killer verse.

I gotta give this one to Plex for just having some of the best punches in the battle. Props for holding it down times two as well. Very close battle though. Good shit from both sides.

+1 Plex
Colossus
Rhyme Master
Wins: 7
Losses: 2

Post by Colossus »

(3)Punches:Tie, most punches in this revolved around nameplay
(3)Word/Nameplay:Jack & Jesus, though my fav was Plex's Jack a core vet line
(2)Personals:Jack & Jesus, mostly for that run ya own site punch
(2)Rhyming:Plex, smooth ass set up for the "satanic ritual" punch
(1)Other: Plex (dawkins, darwin, hawkings and carlin line)

5-3 V/ Jack & Jesus

If Plex had a partner and just used his best lines I think him and Bear would have taken it.
~The Champ Must Demand Greatness From Himself Or Be Another Contender~
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

Nice drop plex and Jesus. Wish bear woulda showed in this one but it's w/e. Thx for all tha feedback and votes.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

Rugged wrote:I'm on my phone so I can't break this down. But overall I it give it to jack and jesus. Plex had some good lines, I liked the jesus on fire one and core vet line. But overall jack didn't have any wasted lines and jesus kept most of his lines up to par. Both had good personals and punches, I give credit to jack because he literally dropped a month before you guys. You don't have to count this.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Why wouldn't we count it?

And yah. That's the reason that I don't join tourneys, and don't know why I did in the first place. :dance:

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

damn this thread took a nose dive
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

Well after reading all the verses twice this is a close battle. I must admit i have seen much better from all of you, esp u Jack. no hate, i just wasnt feelin ur punches as much. something was missing. Jesus u came decent. i wish u would use some sort of punctuation. i was getting lost in ur multis n flow at times. i was expecting some dope punches esp since you've known him for a long time, same goes for u Plex. i felt as if all three of u held back in this battle. I felt plex had the better punches but also had some of the weakest which is hard to judge the Punches cat. i think i'd have to give the slight edge to J & J. the Flow was a tie. yall both held it down pretty well for the most part. creativity had to go to J&J as well. my favorite lines were the minors in chile, the christopher robin, feature presentation, boston, nick cage, satanic ritual.... anyways, in a close battle i'd have to give my vote to:

Jack N HayZeus
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Is that a 4-1 victory or are we taking this all the way to five votes?
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

Nah.

Lock it up.

Good battle fellas.

-records updated-