TTT: Round Two - Enders -VS- Quix (Ready for VOTES)

Illest's newest topical tournament... Winner lays claim to the belt!!!

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Battle Mods

JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

TTT: Round Two - Enders -VS- Quix (Ready for VOTES)

Post by JDR »

Round Two Rules

Check In By: Sunday 11:59EST
Due By: Monday 11:59EST
Submit Verses here

5 Votes Win (3-0 is KO, 4-1 is TKO)

Voting Catagories
Flow-
Creativity -
Vocabulary -
Storytelling -

Please include a summary for your vote after the catagories

Only DETAILED VOTES ACCEPTED!

Write 7 Bars on the following....

...your vehicle just wrecked and went over a large bridge. Detail the wreck, the 10 seconds it takes to hit the water and the last 3 minutes of your life submerged.

Goodluck...
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Re: TTT: Round Two - Enders -VS- Quix

Post by Quix »

check .. .and allready sent my verse to speakers
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Enders
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 10
Losses: 4

Post by Enders »

- Buffalo Wild Wings
Pest wrote:[center]"Enders is an enigma wrapped inside of a paradox in the middle of a riddle"[/center]
Speakers
For The Dead
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Speakers »

Quix

the Women was naggin,
so i Left the house after fighting with the wifey, i was loaded wasn't close to being sober a bit
driving on the shoulder, hit a bolder and Broke the barracade...drove straight over the cliff
now regreting the tension with her ... and how i drove her to shit, now suspended in air
flashes of good with extended dispare of times i took for granted and only pretended to care
memories of jokes of being mobsters, getting rich ... now just wish and hope to see my father
and things like "i was supposed to be an auther" .. flood my mind as i get even closer to the water
realizing my broken seat wouldn't stand a chance ...found the bent bar and started wedgeing it back
wasn't worth attempting at that because before i knew it everything went blank right before the deffening splash
but the seatbelt worked!! i surived the impact ... i'm a alive and in-tact...thinkin bout the next move
as the cars filling with water; i get my eyes and speech back, but still no sign of a rescue
i decide that the best move was to try to escape, but the doors stuck; tryed to pry it and shake
common to terms with, driving impaired wasn't a Righteous mistake...wish things were different and i decided to wait
still managed to keep the phone dry, the water reaches my neck "i'm sorry, and love you" ... i was recieving a text
relieved in a sense...but feeling a shame and the pain of my stupidity as it ultimatley leads to my death ... Damnn!

i really felt this shit as i was writing this. I have a friend who lost their father in a similar way. He was a very very very good man, and father but made the stupid mistake to drive drunk and kill himself RIP. thank god no one else was hurt though. Anyways ..G'luck Al

Enders

It’s crazy when it happens, hard right to avoid crashin, like an action movie
But no hotty… just me strapped to a car seat, with flashes of fractioned beauty;

The second I lost traction it threw me like a loose leaf into the steering wheel,
Over the gearing squeal under the shearing steel, she danced cheering “we’ll… be here!”
In the peace that clearing steals, fear sections her face, into thin seconds of fate
That once threatened a day , but now’s a weapon to gates as I beckon she waits
The wind shield brakes, as water splashes I race, looking franticly but she’s gone
The sceneries wrong, how was she calm? MY CARS SINKING to the sound of her song
I unlatch my belt prongs as I’m almost submerged, there on the verge, I see her again
With a deep breath in, I know it’s the end, no message was sent, but I’m holding the pen
She reaches when, hopes not here, so I embrace my fear, & buckle myself back
Crystal’s clearer now, and so are the facts, I found her at the bottom, right where I’m at.
As the dark brings our track, back together, I feel calm like you, and I start to remember,
Early November, you died in this lake, so I give you me… in the spirit of December...
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Storytelling: Quix
Imagery: Quix
Creativity: Enders
Multies: Tie
Flow: Quix

I think Quix just edged it overall. I felt like I was more in tune with his character than Enders. Enders was no slouch, though. I liked the perspective he used but Quix' presentation was just smoother and more vivid.

+1 Quix
Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17

Post by Enlightend »

Storytelling: Enders ... Shit was down right sick from start to finish really had me engaged...
Imagery: Quix .... Used better descriptive language... I could fully picture what each writer put down but quix edged it
Creativity: Enders.... The ending on this was real real creative I wasn't expecting it... and I like to think I know a good twist and turn when I see one...
Flow: Tie... No hiccups in either verse
Multies: Tie ... Same as flow...

Vote... Enders... Good battle though
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

Vote Beeches
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Re: TTT: Round Two - Enders -VS- Quix (Ready for VOTES)

Post by Quix »

1-1

uppin

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
SpawnTrueForm
Potential Emcee
Wins: 3

Post by SpawnTrueForm »

Structure: Enders
Fluidity: Quix
Multies: Quix
Topic: Tie
Creativity: Enders
Use Of Vocab: Quix

Just wrote a LONG! ass summary, then my internet decided to die before i could copy it from the page..
So here we go again haha.

Enders__
I enjoyed your verse from the imaginative side of things, i think you had a good base and some of the best ideas
but when it came to putting it down i found it to be choppy and rushed in some parts, not forced, just rushed..
but as a whole piece it worked well i thought.

Quix__
Your verse, for me, was quite fluid and had the right kind of snappy but smooth feel at the same time
the multies helped that no end and the use of the vocab with the words in the right places
i think you could have probably stretched the boundaries of the topic a little more at times but it was
a good efficient solid piece that ticked all the boxes.

There was literally next to nothing in this tie up, i hate catagories because they sometimes make it seem
one sided, but this certainly wasnt in my eyes.
So, for the whole solidity of the piece my vote is just edging towards..

Vote - Quix
[center]Hood Kings Youtube[/center]
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

2-1 Q

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Jsteel
Rhyme Master
Losses: 17

Post by Jsteel »

Flow:I enjoyed enders flow more than quix ,enders took this .I read enders more fluently .quix was good too but enders seemed alil more polished imo.close one though. Creativity:enders ,took it because of his out of the box concept...I liked it.worded well aswell. Vocab: enders . Storytelling:tie.both told there stories really well and were on point. Imagery:tie.both were vivid and could be seen real well. Multis: enders,his were better executed. I liked enders more,with the change up in the story it made it more exciting.this is not as one sided as the categories seem as both reaally brought heat.close one but enders got it .I enjoyed this from start to end.both. Mvgt: enders

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Flow:I enjoyed enders flow more than quix ,enders took this .I read enders more fluently .quix was good too but enders seemed alil more polished imo.close one though. Creativity:enders ,took it because of his out of the box concept...I liked it.worded well aswell. Vocab: enders . Storytelling:tie.both told there stories really well and were on point. Imagery:tie.both were vivid and could be seen real well. Multis: enders,his were better executed. I liked enders more,with the change up in the story it made it more exciting.this is not as one sided as the categories seem as both reaally brought heat.close one but enders got it .I enjoyed this from start to end.both. Mvgt: enders

Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

Does that count as 10 votes? Jajaja

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 2
No Shows: 2

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

No, enders gets 4 votes and wins this round. The remaining 6 votes carry over to the next 2 rounds in which Enders wins both via TKO.

Congratulations Enders. You're the new topical champion
Last edited by Leeroy Jenkins on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

NO.

lol upipn for votes. Can't believe this is still going on

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Jsteel
Rhyme Master
Losses: 17

Post by Jsteel »

My bad on voting so many times,my shitty phone is to blame lol

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Return to “The Topic Thunder Tournament”