Illest Audio League Rd 1 Loon, Defiance,Benny Bones, Never

Illest own Audio Battle League, Hosted by TreTru.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Re: Illest Audio League Rd 1 Loon, Defiance,Benny Bones, Nev

Post by TreTru »

well if loon's willing to allow the extension im coo wid it..and yeah Anti is right this was the thread you were supposed to post in...@Loon FYI a actual win is worth more Tourney Points than a No Show win..so holla homey lmk..

points system

wins = 3
loss = 2
N/S win = 2
no shows = -1
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

No worries over here.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
NeverOddOrEven
The Prophet of Poetry
Wins: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by NeverOddOrEven »

ight man... i'm gonna drop out of this contest unless you guys want to vote me in on the other one. i can't remake a whole song to this new beat, i have a show tomorrow and just no time to do this. let me know...
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

NeverOddOrEven wrote:ight man... i'm gonna drop out of this contest unless you guys want to vote me in on the other one. i can't remake a whole song to this new beat, i have a show tomorrow and just no time to do this. let me know...
you dont need to do a whole song and Nah you dont have to drop out bro thats a bit extreme imo.your only required to do 1 verse because were supposed to put them together as tracks for an illest Lyrics Mixxtape..
..i mean thing is you were signed up for THIS track from the start, idk what made you think you were in the other one..your choices were this or the contingency track..and even if i would allow your entry in the other thread..the Voting started before your drop..so youd be coming in at a disadvantage..I am willing to Not give you a NoShow because you did drop so youll still get 2 points...but it would be unfair to you and others in the other thread to allow you in after the fact..but please stick around cuz next round should be a little smoother, i do realize alot of this confusion is due to the crash so..it is what it is..hope to see ya next round and GL on ya show...

oh well Looney gets a bye on this one 2 points
and props on this Loon i liked ya drop makes good on the emotion and concept . delivery is always strong..this would go well with the Verse i did for this track as a Just in Case..but i realize now that dropping it on you would probably be unfair....Props bruh

Loon Wins Via No Show due to these guys all lamin out..srry Bro..

Closed and Updated.

Return to “Illest Audio League”