Illest Audio League Discussion and prediction Thread..

Illest own Audio Battle League, Hosted by TreTru.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Re: Illest Audio League Discussion and prediction Thread..

Post by TreTru »

Ever since the crash things have been kinds messed up..and since ive been back I wasn't sure who was still interested and really doing this tourney still ..so I even gave it an extra few weeks..I do remember Cyan showing interest..but that was before the crash..anti just decided to use the version he has of this song that features Cyan..he then asked me if Cyan can be a part of this round like Thursday .. I told him id still have to see if its okay with pest before I could make that decision!!. Sorry dudes but I'm still trying to run regular life along with this Tourney so its hard to be on here more than once a day.. momentarily Cyan is not officially in this round unless pest says its okay and seanny T doesn't show up, and Cyan actually confirms he still game .. lmao so Ya'll are really blowing ya wads early if your excited about any changes in this round..shits not official.. I'm just trying to prevent the no shows from becoming a factor in this is all.. but I will say this helps confirm that pests vote is a no concerning additions to this particular battle in his respective round..so all in all... Ya'll are crying wolf.. next time just post your objections in the discussion thread instead of here ..thanx..(these posts will be moved before voting begins)

If Cyan still wants to participate in this round he can still rock the contingency track..please just go to The sign in sign out thread if you want to be a part of this round.. if not you'll automatically be signed in during round 2 so please check back here and in the sign in/out thread for updates.. Aloha
pest
Iller Than Thou
Wins: 16
Losses: 15
No Shows: 6

Post by pest »

i dont have a problem wit cyan joining. from what i read it made it sound like it wasnt a random beat and it was presetermined from a track yall already did. but if thats not the case then lets roll

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Catastropic wrote:i went to ya site on reverbnation, and i heard ya' projects bro, i must say they real damn good...
at ya' age you have a 5star skillz,
and believe you're gonna make in the music biz.
i love ya' sht...most definitely...
keep up the good work bro!
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

Lmao ..Haha lets just finish this round and let him jump in next round already ..I ts actually more of a hassle to involve him in this round but I was gonna do it for the sake of activity in the tourney... I'm just not that dude who enjoys people bitching and griping to me about frivolous shit..I mean rigged? this tourney is far from that, and people saying bullshit like that just makes this tourney less appealing to other potential participants......no worries voting ail begin soon.
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

lets get some fucking votes yo

IL record:
16-1
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

This thing dead then?
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

Cyan wrote:This thing dead then?
no its still active but we need votes on the first round battles before we can advance

IL record:
16-1

Return to “Illest Audio League”