UNUSUAL DEATH

Argue over who has the illest punchlines in the game. What your favorite songs are, the latest albums, and any other creative idea that will inspire thought provoking conversation.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

UNUSUAL DEATH

Post by Kurse »

If you could take any mainstream hip-hop artist, underground artist or illestlyrics artist...and "assist" them in dying a horrible but UNUSUAL death...

...who would it be and how would you like to see them die? Now keep in mind...it doesn't have to look like an accident...this can be a complete slaughter-scene if thats how you wanna draw it out! So use ur imagination.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

If I could...I'd take Weezy's nappy-headed ass (since I can't understand him anyway) and tie him to a chair. Then I'ma take a blonde wig and put in on him before I slowly dip him into a giant vat of boiling peanutbutter! After that...I'll make sure that the peanut butter gets whipped up real good as the "crunchy" peanut butter kind and then jar it and serve it to little children all over world!
Last edited by Kurse on Tue May 29, 2007 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

or put em in lil cups n sell em as reeses pieces!
-TraMaTiK-
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 6
Losses: 17

Post by -TraMaTiK- »

50cent..and id tie his chains around his lil bulgy steriod neck and choke him 4 a while..then stabbed his eyes out with a rusty fork...then pour gasoline all on him..beat his head in with a metal baseball bat till he's dyin..then set him on fire and play his 'in the club' song and laugh

Return to “Hip Hop Discussion”