Interview with HKX

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Interview with HKX

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

Illest Lyrics presents one of the more active members of the Creation Chamber, being another member of Anger Manij'ment Entertainment Inc. HKX has proven himself by his dedication to making Hip-Hop music.

Illest Lyrics: So HKX, lets take a step back to the past and tell us all when you first started rapping.

HKX: I first started rhymin when I was bout 8, I started writin poetry first they all rhymed of course shit was da easiest form of poetry 2 me.

Illest Lyrics: That's pretty cool, so you were a poet before you went into rap? Well who or what was your biggest inspiration?

HKX: Naw I jus wrote how I felt and wat I saw growin up on a day 2 day basis mostly bout growin up all fucked up and shit, 2 me rap is jus
another form of poetry so I guess u could call me a poet/emcee and wat not. My biggest inspiration is me and my fam, I do dis guess it makes me
feel good and its a great way 2 relieve stress and I love makin music especially wit da new studio I got, I wouldn't change it 4 da world shit is my
live.

Illest Lyrics: You show a lot of dedication when it comes to making music, and you've definitely put your name out around Illest Lyrics, but what
exactly does HKX mean?

HKX: HKX stands for Hard-Kore-X, I grew up hard to da kore and da x is jus da good and bad in me u kno everyone got a good and bad in them i
basically switched da C into a K or shit would've been HCX lol yea HKX sounded better 2 me and i've had dat name since I was lilke 10

HKX: When it comes 2 makin music u gotta go all out cuz if u dont shit would sound whack ass fuck lol

Illest Lyrics: That's a bit of good advice, and it's good to see you don't change your name from one thing to the next like a lot of people do.

HKX: 4 sho no one has my name which makes me a lil happy cuz i would be pissed if someone stole my shit lol

Illest Lyrics: Definitely, it's nice to be one of a kind. So, you've been on Illest for a little over half a year now, your activity has increased a lot
compared to when you first came. How do you like it so far?

HKX: Illest is dope Kurse introduced me 2 it I was like wtf is illest lmao than I saw dat it was jus a forum where people enjoy hip hop/rap and
niggaz battlin and all textcee's and shit I jus wanted 2 let people hear my music and get opinions on em and all. Speakin off niggaz opinions ayo
niggaz plz leave a nigga feed in da chamber I'll leave ya'll feed if u leave me feed u could even leave da link there.

HKX: Like i told Kurse I'm use 2 my shit bein out in da streets but wit technology bein so advanced now and days and da internet is takin over
almost everythin i was like fuck it might as well see wats good wit illest

Illest Lyrics: True that, the internet has evolved many lives. Now recently you've battled Millz, unfortunately he didn't show. However did you feel
any threat from him before the battle begun?

HKX: 2 be honest I really didn't feel a threat towards Milly Vanilly I mean he called everyone out on an audio battle... so not bein on illest 4 awhile
I checked shit out on it and I saw Millz doin a call out battle wit my name on it I was like who da fuck is dis nigga y he got my name on dis thread
so I was like fuck it ill battle dude wat do I got 2 lose and nigga did a no show I was like wtf and I even read in da shout out box dat he was goin in
and out and didnt drop shit he gay lol sorry 2 say but he a whack ass nigga 4 doin a no show lol i gave nigga wat he wanted a battle and he
pussied out maybe he was doin sumthin (yea right haha) but c'mon man dont even kno wat 2 say bout dat but I won by DQ at least nigga could've
dropped sumthin

Illest Lyrics: Seeing as how you've already won due to a DQ, would you still want him to drop a track against you?

HKX: hell yea i mean i didn't record dat track 4 nuthin but if he wants 2 battle he better drop dat shit 1st and honestly dats da only reason y i was
on his ass bout droppin sumthin 1st cuz i had a feelin dis was gonna happen <^>!_!<^> MILLZ

HKX: nobody likes winnin due 2 DQ u kno...

Illest Lyrics: True, It's basically a free win. Now it doesn't seem like there's any real beef between the two of you, however not too long ago I
believe you and hazard had a bit of beef going on, now what was that about?

HKX: well Hazard is jus fuckin weird I mean nigga say he drops audio says he'll murk n e on illest and everbody on A.M.E. so same shit wit Millz
I responded 2 his lil thread dat said AME and i was like yo ill battle u and ur whole crew dat u rap wit and now i see him goin in and out of illest
sayin he gotz a life and all dat and he cant drop an audio on illest against me wit his new mic and all i got no beef wit kid but it seems like
everyone on illest gotz beef wit Hazard, shit makes me laugh tho cuz i think he doin shit like dat if he is he got us all haha

HKX: I mean i aint a bad guy u kno he wanted 2 battle and i jus responded back u kno dats all i really did and nigga jus talks shit so i do da same
thing as well i mean i heard his shit he aight but i think an infant could murda dis nigga he needs 2 upgrade on his shit asap cuz if he got a new
mic i would start usin it like now i mean he says he got a rap deal and all dat shit congrats 4 him but i dont think n e one would sign dis nigga cuz
he garbage 2 me and dats jus my opinion doesnt mean its true i jus think his flow is garbage than a muthafucker i showed my cousin G his shit he
told me da same shit lol

Illest Lyrics: Yea I think many would agree. Let's move on to the name game now, where I say a name and you tell us what you think of that
person whether it's lyrically or personally.

HKX: koo lol

Illest Lyrics: First off. Let's begin with the owner of Illest Lyrics. Complexity.

HKX: plex is dope wit da text area i wanna hear sum audio 4rm him lol

Illest Lyrics: Kurse.

HKX: dats my nigga right there lol he da champ of audio so much props 2 dat he's only been on dis rap shit 4 bout 2 years almost 3 and he better
than most niggaz i kno much props 2 him

Illest Lyrics: Viral.

HKX: Viral is a krazy ass nigga when it comes 2 da flow I remember when he only had like a few drops and all he sick Brazil would be proud of
him 4 real lol hahaha and he sick wit da mixin and shit good lookin on mixin all my shit dawg lol

HKX: I like da recent shit he's came out wit

Illest Lyrics: Drunken Jesus.

HKX: Drunken Jesus know how 2 make beats on my mama I'm workin on dis beat he sent me right now shit is different 4 me but wat I got down
is dope 2 me I've heard all da shit he did 4 kurse i had 2 get a beat 4rm him nigga goes loco wit them beats much props 2 him illest should award
him wit da number one beat maker on illest cuz he does so much half of da shit kurse has is produced by DJ illest give him a lifetime achievement
lol

Illest Lyrics: Ekoms.

HKX: Koms.... well dats a hard one... sike

HKX: naw koms is sick wit da multi's he's gettin way better on his audio game I wanna hear more shit 4rm him solo's and all dat great shit
eventually he'll be where he wants 2 be perfectin sumthin like audio takes time and he gotz it in him

Illest Lyrics: K.O.

HKX: K.O nigga is fuckin MIA like a muthafucker he sick wit his flow as well he doin him right now dunno when he'll be on another track wit
AME but he's also good wit his shit freestyles good 2 I freestyled wit him a few times lol

Illest Lyrics: Miilz.

HKX: shit don't even go there wit dat question he a whack nigga next question

Illest Lyrics: Haha. Let's Wrap this name game up with Hazard.

HKX: Hazard if u really wanna prove urself 2 niggaz on illest drop more audios mija cuz ur full of shit dawg no wonder kurse dont wanna battle u
nigga cuz ur a no show like Milly Vanilly hahaha and i'm happy u finally got a life outta illest now drop sum shit and stop bein a bitch wit ur new
mic dawg

Illest Lyrics: So, back to the interview. Is there any body that you're looking forward to battling?

HKX: not really dunno who 2 battle i got no idea

Illest Lyrics: How about any collaborations?

HKX: i wanna do a collab wit sym

HKX: he sick wit his shit i heard da shit he did wit kurse and viral shit was nice i was suppose 2 be on dat track but i was late on it

HKX: i also wanna collab wit my niggaz on AME i would like 2 do a collab wit each one of them dat shit would be dope

HKX: i dont mind doin collabs so it dont matter

Illest Lyrics: Sounds good. Any new tracks to keep an eye out for?

HKX: yea dat YOUNG PUSSY track i got in da chamber i got da NEVER LEAVE U LONELY and i jus got done mixin dis song called 4 MYSELF and
dat new track dat Drunken Jesus produced da beat 4

Illest Lyrics: When do you suppose your album will be released?

HKX: dunno honestly im hopin by da end of dis year or so im workin on new shit and old shit dat i gotta record so yea and im learnin how 2 get
dis mixin down wit da help of kurse and viral since there so good at dat shit i need additional ears lol

Illest Lyrics: Well, we've reached the end of the interview. Is there any shoutouts you'd like to give or anything at all that you want to say that the
interview may not have given you the chance to?

HKX: I wanna say wats good wit my niggaz Kurse, Viral, and of course Koms. Wanna thank everyone on illest 4 listenin 2 my shit and 4 ur
opinions, wanna say fuck u 2 Millz 4 doin a no show thanks puta u wasted my precious time joto, wanna say wats good 2 everyone on illest, and i
wanna hear da females on dis muthafucker drop sum audio c'mon ladies i kno ya'll think we look down and u and shit but drop sum shit ladies
we equal on dis bitch, i wanna see more battles goin down on dis muthafucker more audio lets do dis niggaz c'mon, i think dats all oh Haz when
ever u wanna battle i'll be waitin son so will everyone on illest i aint got beef wit u i jus wanna see if ur a man of ur word dats all keep droppin
everyone peace 1.
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1
Losses: 14

Post by Brah-Vo »

Ahahaha. GOod interview
Some nice shit in there.
HKX knows his shit. Probably one of the vital parts of illest in general. Great producer too.
Props.
Aka Raiza Sharp, R.A.I
-MiiLz.

Post by -MiiLz. »

HKX Get Yo Shit Straight i Didnt Say ill Murda every One On illest
And U Da Bitch Who Thinks "Net Battling" Means "Net Beef"
Yo Net Beef With Haz Has Nothin To Do With Me & U Actin FAKE
You Was Sayin i Was Nice, Fire & Otha Shit But Now All Of A Sudden
U Actin Fake & Sayin im Whack?? ..With Yo Elementary Rhymes.
And i Dont Kno Why i See My Name In Every Conversation U Havin.
Everybody On illest And In Yo Crew Knows im Betta Den U Audio
And So is Hazard ..Hazard is A Garbage Ass Niggah To ROFL
j/k But He Aint Touchin Me On The Mic & Neighter is U ..Especially
U Dont Even Know What "entertainment" is ...i Dont Kno if U Gonna
Reply Back With Some " Well i Freestyled That Track" Cus it Was
A Shitty Diss & So is Ya Otha Audio Diss ..& People Who Do
" U Let Me Hear Your Verse First So i Can Write & Record Mine"
Are Bitches ..Dis Aint No Beef its A Battle...

And To Answer Ur Question Haz Is Better Then U Audio. Ask Kurse
Im betta Then You Audio, Ask illest.
-MiiLz.

Post by -MiiLz. »

I Just Saw That Thread You Had ..
And You Voted For Yo Self & Asked Ppl
Cus Theres Really No Way U Would Beat Haz.
-MiiLz.

Post by -MiiLz. »

LOL i Been Hearin Sum Real Whack Lines in Yo Diss

" millz gettin pissed on like matress with the piss "
^^^ LOL WDF

& Sum Otha Shit ..But i Can Freestyle Betta "Disses" Then Yo Writtens. i Aint Gonna Say Topical Cus im Not A Topical Rapper But im Still Tryna Elevate. But Eighter Ways Dont State Ur Self Better Then Other People Until The Time Comes.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

nigga ill fade u on da mic n e day plz nigga internet beef aint shit but childish shit dats y ur ass was goin in and out on illest when i dropped my shit right nigga it was jus a battle ur shit is aight nigga and everyone on da label im on knows im better at u on audio plz kid ur garbage 2 a nigga, sayin i dunno wat entertainment is nigga plz u wanted 2 battle and u didnt drop ur shit and i did and me and my niggaz rock shows wtf u do kid not drop audio against da nigga u versin haha get off my dick wit dis forum shit kid and leave a nigga alone u NO SHOW
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

good lookin on da feed raiza sharpe
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

and u could ask Kurse who's better at audio's NO SHOW he'll tell u kid cuz i already kno wat he's goin 2 say and u aint got shit on my free's son jus get off my dick da battle is over take it like a man puta
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

Miilz you shouldn't even be talkin kid. U ain't got any room talkin bout how you better than anybody on the mic when you can't even drop a 90 second verse in 3 days.

That's fuckin pathetic.

You kinda deserve to be called a coward or have niggaz talkin shit on yo name. Becuz here u talk a good game about how u lyrically better blah, blah, blah...you AGREE AND CHECK-IN to a battle and then yo ass can't even drop.

Trust me...there's no secret why niggaz don't like you or don't care to battle you. I see why now. I was coo wit you jo, but being on sum honest shit wit you...that's lame as hell that you couldn't drop a verse. And don't try to lie sayin that you were busy nigga cuz I seen you logged into illest and then skeet out 2 minutes later.

I don't care to hear no excuses homeboi and don't try to bring me into this sayin "Ask Kurse, he'll tell you I'm betta than you and blah blah..." Becuz here I set up a fair battle for you...and even though X had a feelin you wouldn't show, he went ahead and dropped anyway. Sadly he was right and was the only one who dropped. And then I read all the other little bullshit you write about how this site needs to be more active, etc etc...well the more that niggaz like you "no-show" on battles...the less interested in the site people are going to be becuz all this niggaz are winning becuz of DQ's...and nobody wants to see that.

Take it as beef, take it as advice...nigga I don't care. I'm just speakin the truth.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

ooooooohhhhhhh ssssssshhhhhhhhittttttttttt u need 2 stop humiliatin Mr. No Show dawg u gonna make Milly Vanilly cry dawg LMAO
-MiiLz.

Post by -MiiLz. »

How The Fuck Does Not Droppin Prove Ur Whack?
And Kurse U Act Like i Give A Fuck About "illest" Callin Me Names On Da Net.
Kurse i Said Ask Kurse That Haz is Better Then Him if U Couldnt Read.
im Not Gonna Say Everybody But i Dont Kno Why Yall 2
Hold On Tight 2 Each Othas Nuts & Lick Each Others Asses & Shit.
i Didnt Point No Names So i Said "No Votes From Ame".....
And As The Days Were Goin By Kurse Was Already Cheerin Him On.
Like Ur Sum Kinda Cheer Leader Or Something.
Also i Dont Kno Why Yall Talk Shit At Da End Of Yo Tracks & Shit
Like Yall Have Net Beef Or Sumthin Yall Fast 2 Say Shit
About "ima Clap Dat Niggah" Or "Ima Knock His Ass Out"
Ova Da Net ..And in Every Convo "Kurse Is On The Edge Of Hkx Dick"
" Get Em" ..Or "Burn" .."NO SHOW" ..As We All Kno Kurse Will Disagree
Or Have An Excuse To Why He's In All Of HKX Beef Or Threads..
i Wont Be Surprised if Sum Body Else Hoppz in This.
Kurse Why Do Everytime i Logg On These Past Few Days Ur Logged On illest
i Would Have Sum Nice Personals if i Could Record The Screen
Dont Think i Dont Be Seeing What Happends With Yall Hoomos.
-MiiLz.

Post by -MiiLz. »

HKX U Have Alot Of Shit To Say Online But Not in Person
Dont Act Bad Ass & Disagree Cus Back When i Was On Yo Page
A While Back Yo Black Friend "Young Blaze" Was Punkin U And
Like Thursday Or Friday i Looked Back On Yo Page Thru Every Page
And U Deleted it U Wasnt Sayin Shit Back 2 him ..He Told U U Aint
On His Level Which Was True & Sum Shit ..& He Told U Sum Otha Stuff.
But i Witnessed U Not Actin Lyk How U Act On Here...
But i Dont Kno Why im Arguin Witih Tha 2 Whackest Ppl In There Crew.
Real Talk ..The Only 2 Ppl Who im Not Feelin From The Group.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

u a dumbass nigga 4 real if i saw u kid i would ask u yo lets battle pussy and u would lose sorry dawg but its da truth not 2 sound cocky and shit but u aint got talent kid u a fuckin fraud nigga gettin all emotional cuz Kurse is talkin shit bout u fuckin homo ass nigga 4 real u a bitch Antonio pussy ass nigga 4 real dawg control urself dis is jus da net be happy we aint face 2 face cuz i would stomp on ur head son relax take a breather and do u, sayin my nigga Blaze would talk shit bout me u best go back on my page nigga cuz i dont delete shit dat was sum other nigga me and Blaze r like twins dont be bringin my niggaz in dis thread kid cuz u got no idea wat da fuck u talkin bout nigga best go read dat shit again kid me and Blaze r koo and Blaze would tell me 2 shit on u again jus 4 talkin shit mija lmao u garbage ass rapper drop da mic leave it alone cuz ur embarrassing it i feel sorry 4 u kid
Last edited by HKX on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

Edge of his dick huh!?
Figures a homo-ass nigga such as yourself would wanna turn this into a gay thing.
As far as I'm concerned...you can keep your homo thoughts and fantasies to urself...sittin talkin about us lickin eachothers asses and shit! haha But whatever negro...whatever gets ur lil nuts off is on you!
Your pussy just hurts because I stated the truth.
And the reason I'm "all over it" as you say is because I run and admin the audio section of illest.
So if you ain't so "concerned" about what niggaz are sayin on the web...then why the fuck are you even responding to this!?!? Hurt feelings?
It's whatever you say son...I see your feelings. You're pathetic.
Closet homosexual and pathetic...what a bad combination. I'm sure your parents are proud.
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Yah...dope interview.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.

Return to “Interviews”