Interview with M.O.E aka Xtaci

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Interview with M.O.E aka Xtaci

Post by complexity »

illestlyrics.com: We are here with Moe aka Xtaci. He has been one of them rare MC's on Illest that hasn't quite reached the top of Illest, but has been consistent long enough that he has some name recognition. What's up man?

xtaci: nothin much bro good to talk with ya

illestlyrics.com: First off. For people who don't know you, what is the accomplishment on Illest that you're most proud of.

xtaci: id say my biggest accomplishment would have to be my collab with complexity i thought it was a good collab i was lacking lyrically at the time but i felt it had a good message and got alot more attention then i thought it would.

illestlyrics.com: It's always good to take a stance politically. Speaking of politics, do you think the so called politics of Illest has held you back at all?

xtaci: i dont think it does at all im not going to hold back or stop because of anything anybody could say on illest. If i lose a battle because of somebody dick riding a big named member its not gona stop me from coming back.

illestlyrics.com: That's a mature answer. I'd like to stress that word "mature" because often that is quality that is under appreciated. You've been in more battles than one might assume, what have you learned lyrically from your opponents and give a few examples.

xtaci: My main thing ive learned from battling on illest is not to rush and underestimate your oppenents. In my first battle ever against teflon i had two back to back bars that where sick they both got like 8.5/10 and 9/10 but then i figured that won it for me and i spit two more weak ones and got a quick lose.. Same thing with Menace i destroyed then fell off and lost cause of it.. I dont think ive been in a battle i should have lost. Ive went back and looked over my mistakes and i know i need to be more mature about what im saying and make sure it makes since before i send it out there.

illestlyrics.com: Oh. That's great analysis, honestly, I'm impressed. As far as writing who have you learned from, and specifically what have you learned?

xtaci: I really follow complexity and ruckus both have great punches and great multis. They also will not follow the dumbshit that other rappers on the site do. Ive learned from both of them to think outside the box read the paper watch the knews open my eyes to a world that most artist wont go because the road is harder to travel.

illestlyrics.com: Though I don't think complexity deserves praise. I really like that perspective. What is your short term goals as far as writing is concerned?

xtaci: well i would like to drop at least one script that will get me remembered by the members, maybe not forever but for those that where there they will remember who i was at that time. I dont need to be the best on the site i just want to be respected.

illestlyrics.com: That's respectable. A lot of people want to much respect it seems like you're demanding of just what you deserve. Though I like the humble approach, being an MC requires a bit of anger and arrogance as well. Do you think you've ever really killed an MC, embarrassed him beyond belief.

xtaci: i have battled life before and yes i have destroyed MCs but i only battle people that believe they are to good to be beat. In a live battle i will hold back against people trying to learn and get better but to those who believe the are the best i will destroy. On illest i think i did crush sceritz thru a bunch of personals after that battle he left the site and never came back.

illestlyrics.com: Who do you respect on the site besides Ruckus and Complexity. We'll preface with that question and then get into the name game.

xtaci: i respect all members of illest in their own way to be honest kurse for his business, domino for his punches, arv for his killer multis i mean everyone deserves respect even people like deaf shady and flipside who are just trying to become better i respect that the few i dont and wont are bones, babyj and sceritz

illestlyrics.com: On that note. Let's go into the name game. Theoneyouhate, what is your opinion on him?

xtaci: hes cool hes got some funny things to say a lot of the time, and his knowledge on sports is outstanding i think hes a good member that trys to keep the site active lyrically i have never seen anything from him so cant say.

illestlyrics: Quarterzone?

xtaci: quarterzone is cool ive done a collab with him lyrically he has his moments alot of the time hes sick with wat he says then once in a while im wondering if its the same person... he is a fun person to talk to seems to be a lil smarter than the average member but idk him bein in the same group as me idk when that happend and i dont really care cuz the groups not active but i look foward to doin some more collabs with him in the future

illestlyrics.com: Riposte.

xtaci: I have never really seen any drops or posts by him at all so i cant say

illestlyrics.com: Domino.

xtaci: domino id have to say is strange in his own way. Hes funny as hell tho when he starts talkin shit to people. Lyically id say hes one of the best people on the site hes lost to very few people and i can see why even tho im pretty positive hes over writting it seems id still like to read some of his older stuff

illestlyrics.com: Mutual Hostility

xtaci: mutual i think is one of the first people i talked to when joining the site. He makes some of the best graphics and sigs and does great artwork on mixtape covers. lyrically ive seen him improve from when i started hes much better now. i havent heard much from him audio wise since his last drop a long time ago. But me and him are the last two remaining original illest minds members on the site

illestlyrics.com: Alright. Enough with the name game, let's move on. Who do you think hasn't lived up to their potential on Illest besides yourself?

xtaci: Id have to go with Menace hands down he went from being a dominate text battler to doin audio to elivating his lyrics in everyway. I thought he was gona be the next top mc on the site but then he just disappeared no showed some battles and never came back i was kinda disappointed he had alot of talent i thought.

illestlyrics.com: Everyone has a moment that they remember most when joining the forum or a post. What is your best moment or your worst?

xtaci: My best moment i think i ever had on the site was when i won my first battle. I dont know why it was i just remember it the most. My worst moment was when i lost my first battle against teflon due to one of the dumbest bars i had ever posted im embarressed to even read it sometimes

illestlyrics.com: Right. If you were to look at your own flaws, what do you think the biggest ones are?

xtaci: My want. I sometimes find myself thinking of a punch and i think it is going to be just sick and unbelieveable so then i try and make it work i force the flow make it choppy then i got back to read it and i realize that it sucked and completely was pointless to add in to my verse. I think that one is my all time biggest some others are patients i some times lose patients when i hit writers bloc during a battle

iillestlyrics.com: Right now. Give us an exclusive 4 bars. Just for this interview, make them dope as hell, right now!

xtaci: all the weak rappers thinkin they the best to be, to who? you aint next to me... your just wrecked mcs even with unlimited phones you aint out textin E... go ahead flex n see, i know you dont wana test ya might... cuz ill kill you over seas fuck a extradite... your shit aint tight, your just a btich, n i dont even wana hear... that you thinkin ya right, cuz ill jack ya shit and leave nothin left to steer... couldnt make me have hot fear if ya had the body of jennifa or sombody simila... cuz ill leave ya hood clear lika bottle of viniga, n thats just makin it simpila...

illestlyrics.com: Damn. Alright. A few more questions and we will wrap it up. What do you want to do on Illest in the future?

xtaci: i just wana make a lasting impact either it be by a sick drop or just doing something that improved the site

illestlyrics.com: Tell me 3 things that Illest members don't understand about you.

xtaci: I dont think most of the members realize that im actually a very knowledgable person i try to learn anything i can in any subject. I also im willing to help anybody improve in any aspect of thier flow or writtens they just got to ask. I dont think they realize that im a lil more accomplished at my young age then people would think

illestlyrics.com: Well. Anything that you have left to say to your loyal fans after this interview?

xtaci: thanks for checkin this out and watch later on in august for poetic movement we got our beats and lyrics now we are settin up for a couple shows for next month and for july...

illestlyrics.com: Thanks for the interview dude. Let's do a trivia question before we go. You pick one, and the first person who answers it will get an interview with me.

xtaci: um since it seems alot of people will probably want an interview from you how about this... ok this wasnt mentioned in the interview but its a easy thing to find... ill make it easy for anyone new and old to find the answer to. Whats my favorite past time or my favorite hobby ive posted it about 5 to 10 times on the site you can find it around the lounge area it is my favorite thing to do other than rap... its and ez one

illestlyrics.com: Good one. Thanks man. Interview over.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
K KiLLaH
Rap King
Wins: 20
Losses: 5

Re: Interview with M.O.E aka Xtaci

Post by K KiLLaH »

I like this interview a lot better than the last. Short simple humble replies and educated responses. Questions were witty and perfect in numbers for the duration of my attention span.

As far as moes favorite past time aside from rap hmmm is it making beats?
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by FlipSide »

got in depth wit it.... good interview
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
Munteskue_lol
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 4
Losses: 5

Post by Munteskue_lol »

humble guy. i like it
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

^^^^My Thoughts Exactly^^^^

Yeah This Was A Dope Interview, Enjoyable To Read All Over, Cus I Was Interested In What He Had To Say Really, Overall Very Nice, Good Questions, I Liked The Responses They Were Intriguing I Dunno Why, Keep'em Comin Dude
The Eagerness Is Putrid My Fluids Acid Leaves You Vexed Like Black Holes
Your Inept To Correct Stretched Like Fat Folds Perplexed Like Castro
I'm So Tenacious With Rhymes Sensatious So Patient With Lines
While You Fill Your Writtens With Filler And So Stay Vacant In Mind
I'm Amiable But Too Your Haters I Appease Your Arcane Admissions
Dark Games No Vision Your Avarice Lead To Scarred Shamed Partitions
So Callous In His Candor You Have To Coerce For Neglect
For Worse Or For Best I'm Confidant With A Verse Of Respect

!!ILLEST MINDS!!
QwarterZ
Rap Professional
Wins: 4
Losses: 9

Post by QwarterZ »

This was a nice interview....
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 7
Losses: 6

Post by MOEstradamus »

anybody got the question yet lol
deafshady
Rhyme Master
Wins: 1
Losses: 3

Post by deafshady »

nice interview!!
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

nobodies really bothered with the question to be fair haha sorry though
The Eagerness Is Putrid My Fluids Acid Leaves You Vexed Like Black Holes
Your Inept To Correct Stretched Like Fat Folds Perplexed Like Castro
I'm So Tenacious With Rhymes Sensatious So Patient With Lines
While You Fill Your Writtens With Filler And So Stay Vacant In Mind
I'm Amiable But Too Your Haters I Appease Your Arcane Admissions
Dark Games No Vision Your Avarice Lead To Scarred Shamed Partitions
So Callous In His Candor You Have To Coerce For Neglect
For Worse Or For Best I'm Confidant With A Verse Of Respect

!!ILLEST MINDS!!
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Rugged Eros wrote:This is almost like role playing, backyard wrestling shit.
Don't think that was an insult, just an observation JJ.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.

Return to “Interviews”