Interview with IntrinsicCadence

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Interview with IntrinsicCadence

Post by Momeijah »

Illestlyrics.com: Greetings Illestlyrics, today we have special guest IntrinsicCadence, one of the newest and more popular names on the site recently. What's up ?

IntrinsicCadence: Hey sup Moe, appreciate ur taking the time to interview some illest cats, it'll be nice to get to know some of these folks better through these interviews...

Illestlyrics.com: Well the more popular people get, the more people want to know about them as people.
Illestlyrics.com: I said 'people' a lot there lol

IntrinsicCadence: And illest is really a kinda community, and it seems like knowin a bit about the regulars would help strengthen the community
IntrinsicCadence: people... ha

Illestlyrics.com: Is this what attracted you to Illest in the 1st place, and kept you active ?

IntrinsicCadence: Sorta, mostly wandered on cuz I was looking for a place to share my writtens and audios and get some positive feedback to up my skill level. Stuck around on illest as opposed to some of the other sites I happened upon cuz the community seemed more interesting than on some other sites...

Illestlyrics.com: Good to know cause that's what we try to accomplish. Sucks that you never got bribed by Plex to join like me
Illestlyrics.com: haha jk, he didn't pay me shit

IntrinsicCadence: haha.. u should suggest that to him though... scout out other sites and bribe the best artists to come illest's way... lokl
IntrinsicCadence: no k meant there, finger slip.. let's try again... lol

Illestlyrics.com: 'come to Illest and we'll give u 5000 Illest cash !'

IntrinsicCadence: LMAO!

Illestlyrics.com: it's cool I'll take it out when i post the iview
Illestlyrics.com: unless you want it to be known that you're drunk

IntrinsicCadence: keep it, take it away, in some ways the mistakes might make the interview more authentic, u know
IntrinsicCadence: either way...
IntrinsicCadence: but yeah, what's up with those illest cash points anyway
IntrinsicCadence: seems kinda like there's no purpose there

Illestlyrics.com: Well at the moment you can use them to play the games in the arcade
Illestlyrics.com: and if you win the games you get more illest cash
Illestlyrics.com: that's basically it lol

IntrinsicCadence: a cycle of purposelessness

Illestlyrics.com: yeah it's supposed to encourage posting but meh
Illestlyrics.com: Anyway I'm asking the questions here ! lol

IntrinsicCadence: HA, sorry, keep on the path then man...

Illestlyrics.com: Ok let's let em know a bit more about Javad the emcee before we move onto the person
Illestlyrics.com: When did you start writing and what spurred it on originally ?

IntrinsicCadence: I started freestyling like 9 years ago or so, and was really gettin into it, freestyling pretty much daily with a couple friends, but felt like I was hitting a wall in what I was saying, like I wanted to get some more out, so I first put lyrics down on paper about a year after I had started freestyling. That first written just flowed outta me as naturally as urine, and honestly I became kinda addicted to writtin rhymes after that, like my heart/soul/mind needed that outlet to express something deeper down inside me..

Illestlyrics.com: That's a good way to put it and I'm sure a lot of others will agree, me included. So have you just constantly been writing since ? or have you taken breaks ?

IntrinsicCadence: It's been pretty much constant, I've had some short breaks here and there, but never anything that lasted too long. Always felt like something was missing from my day to day life if music wasn't involved in it in some way

Illestlyrics.com: On the subject of music, are there any rappers that influenced your decision to start writing ?

IntrinsicCadence: I'd say a whole lot of em influenced me to try to really bring out something good, Del was always one I listened to a lot, Aesop Rock, Slug, my friend RA Scion who later became the emcee of Common Market, and the whole slew of other hip-hop artists who graced my stereo at different stages in life...
IntrinsicCadence: Aceyalone was another big influence for me

Illestlyrics.com: What about other genres of music, do they ever influence the way you write at all ?

IntrinsicCadence: Hmm, well the instrumentals I most enjoy making are ones with a kinda jazz feel to them. Jazz and reggae have always been on my stereo a lot, and when I first started making beats I was always trying to incorporate some Dub styled sounds. So those all influenced my musical direction. And some of the down-tempo and trip-hop shit has definitely influenced my direction as a beat maker...
IntrinsicCadence: But about the way I write I think it's pretty much been hip-hop, spoken word, and the occational writtem poem

Illestlyrics.com: Cool, now for a really long question cause there's a few things I wanna ask here haha

IntrinsicCadence: alright, bring it on...

Illestlyrics.com: Do you rap over your own beats ? Do you plan on making a beat disc ? Do you write anything other than rap/poetry ? And finally, when did you start doing audio, and what are your plans for that ?

IntrinsicCadence: Damn, thats a lot of questions, let me take em one at a time...

Illestlyrics.com: yeah my bad, it's kinda cause they all tie in to what you previously said haha

IntrinsicCadence: Most of my audios are also my own beats, occasionally I work with other producers, but usually I'm using my own beats. I'm trying to work with more producers nowadays though, cuz while I love making beats, my true passion is in the writing and flowing processes, and making beats takes a helluva long time.
IntrinsicCadence: I haven't really thought about making a beat disc, per se, just cuz whenever I make a beat I like my first inclination is to create some rhymes to go along with it...
IntrinsicCadence: I mostly write rap/poetry, and my goddamn thesis that I've been working on for way too long, but I've been seriously thinking about trying to write a book, just cuz I love writing, but I just haven't figured out exactly what I'd want to write a book about.

Illestlyrics.com: Well these kind of things are meant to just flow out of you, and not be forced onto the paper, so it's definitely worth giving time to think about 1st. But good luck with that.

IntrinsicCadence: I started doing audio like 7 years ago. I had been writing and flowing a lot, and another friend of mine had always been doing that, so we got together and made a handful of tracks and started a 'crew' called Cool-Calm-Collected. Used my dad's recording equipment, cuz he's got a little recording set-up for himself as well. But those first few tracks were shit, total shit.

Illestlyrics.com: I remember you mentioning the Cool Calm Collected actually, can't remember where though haha.

IntrinsicCadence: Think I mentioned it in the thread Ruckus started about where ur emcee names come from

Illestlyrics.com: Think so, I know it was recently I read it anyway.
Illestlyrics.com: So do you plan on taking your audio to the next level ? Maybe making a mixtape or something ?

IntrinsicCadence: I've been working on putting together a CD for quite some time now, but every time I think I've chosen the tracks I'm gonna put on it I feel like my writtens and audio quality is improving, and so I create a few more tracks that are all better than my previous ones, so I keep deciding to hold off on the CD until I'm completely happy with every track that will be on there. I'm not a perfectionist in most things in life, but seems like I am when it comes to my music.
IntrinsicCadence: But my goal is to finish a CD before this upcoming summer, cuz I'm gonna be in the states for a couple of months and I wanna set up a couple small shows and hit up some open mics, and I'd really like to have some of my CD's along with me for the ride

Illestlyrics.com: For sure man, and I'd say about the whole perfectionist thing
Illestlyrics.com: You're always gonna keep improving, so make the CD, keep improving, make the next CD better haha

IntrinsicCadence: Yeah, I thinl I

Illestlyrics.com: or you're gonna be in development hell like Dr. Dre haha

IntrinsicCadence: Yeah, I think I'm just gonna do that... And I've got a solid list of tracks that I know will be on the CD, and a few others that are just about done, so I know I have plenty of shit I'm happy with to grace the CD with, just gotta set it in stone a bit...

Illestlyrics.com: Well good luck with your projects, and remember to let Illest hear it haha
Illestlyrics.com: And I brought up Illest there
Illestlyrics.com: somewhat forcefully, because I want a kinda natural transition to the questions involving Illest.

IntrinsicCadence: Yeah, no doubt. Illest is a great place to get decent feedback from, I'll definitely be uploading my finished product there...
IntrinsicCadence: haha
IntrinsicCadence: Shift was natural, we've shifted...

Illestlyrics.com: like a tectonic plate

IntrinsicCadence: I feel the ground shakin'

Illestlyrics.com: probably because ur in china
Illestlyrics.com: I've seen that place on TV man
Illestlyrics.com: it's like stampedes of people walking about in the cities n shit

IntrinsicCadence: LOL... true indeed... although my city ain't actually that big, just like 300,000

Illestlyrics.com: Well we'll get to that later when we move onto act 3 of the interview 'Cadence: the man behind the emcee' on our Biography Channel Exclusive
Illestlyrics.com: So, how you liking Illest so far ? Come here often ?

IntrinsicCadence: I do like Illest, that's why I stick around. I usually check in on new posts every day, and reply to shit whenever I have some blocks of free time.
IntrinsicCadence: Like I was saying before, it's like a community, and even the cats who get on other people's nerves sometimes, I even appreciate their existence on Illest...

Illestlyrics.com: True, so you've made quite an impact here in your short time. You've been nominated for a bunch of awards this year too, how's that feel ?

IntrinsicCadence: Hmm, not really sure. I mean, honestly, I actually nominated myself for a handful of those... LOL.. but I do appreciate that I've got a handful of votes on pretty much everything I've been nominated in. It's nice to know that some cats respect the efforts I'm making to up my skill level and to contribute to helping others improve their crafts as well.

Illestlyrics.com: To be fair I've not read much of your shit but what I have has impressed me. I've only started getting active again recently so I didn't know you'd dropped as much as you have.
Illestlyrics.com: So I was in all those nomination threads and kept seeing your name mentioned, so yeah you qualify for an interview as a result, feel special haha.

IntrinsicCadence: Ha, iz cool. I try to keep active with dropping new posts, it helps me keep on my toes if I'm challenging myself to always bringing new kinda drops to the written forum...

Illestlyrics.com: New kinda drops
Illestlyrics.com: Like your crew
Illestlyrics.com: Collectively Ill, you guys seem to be dropping off the wall shit

IntrinsicCadence: Yeah, we've got some real unique collab drops we've made thus far. Definitely off-the-wall, but I'm really enjoying writting those kinda things. I mean when else would I ever think about writing a verse from the perspective of a demon-possessed kid murdering his classmates. Probably never. Or a verse about sabotaging otehr fast food joints. That's been some fun shit...

Illestlyrics.com: Yeah it's been a breath of fresh air, plus you all seem to have a good amount of dedication both for yourselves as emcees and the site

IntrinsicCadence: Yeah, that's why we came together as a crew, the purpose of the crew has been to helping improve each others writting talent, and to adding something new to the Illest community...
IntrinsicCadence: And our goal has been to drop a new collab drop each month, which keeps us communicating regularly and building new shit consistently...

Illestlyrics.com: Yeah, Murk said the same thing to me about your process etc
Illestlyrics.com: I'm not gonna bother asking about future ideas, cause he didn't let me on to anything specific but he did say you're all constantly sharing ideas. (Plus I don't want to basically ask the same shit about the crew in 2 interviews)

IntrinsicCadence: Word. Yeah, we've got some various ideas brewing.

Illestlyrics.com: What's funny is he said the word 'brewing' too

IntrinsicCadence: haha... LMAO
IntrinsicCadence: it is a good word

Illestlyrics.com: Maybe I smell an alcohol themed collab here ?
Illestlyrics.com: It's probably just my breath to be fair...

IntrinsicCadence: ha
IntrinsicCadence: haven't talked about that theme, but who knows...

Illestlyrics.com: Man why do people have to link me to videos when I'm interviewing haha.
Illestlyrics.com: Fixing to get slapped in the cunt

IntrinsicCadence: this a regular occurence?

Illestlyrics.com: nah this is my 2nd interview
Illestlyrics.com: and my 1st sober one

IntrinsicCadence: ha, no wonder u needed to look over the Murk interview before starting this one

Illestlyrics.com: Exactly man haha
Illestlyrics.com: alright
Illestlyrics.com: that reminds me, let me take a quick look haha

Illestlyrics.com: Alright, you up for some name game funtime ? haha

IntrinsicCadence: alright... explain

Illestlyrics.com: I name an Illest user, and I want you to say something good and bad about them
Illestlyrics.com: like a pro and con or whatever

IntrinsicCadence: alright, sounds good

Illestlyrics.com: ok we shall start with my arch nemesis
Illestlyrics.com: Ruskus

IntrinsicCadence: and why is he ur arch nemisis?

Illestlyrics.com: I have no idea actually, but he is lmao

IntrinsicCadence: Pro: Ruckus is one of the best writers on the site, hands down. He's ability to use them multis and have an energetic internal rhythm is frickin' killer.
IntrinsicCadence: Con: He never drops new shit. Only seen a couple of new writtens from him since I've been around...
IntrinsicCadence: Always up in the shout-box, but never anywhere else...
IntrinsicCadence: And goddamn he needs to get an audio set-up going

Illestlyrics.com: I've already explained the audio situation in a written, he doesn't record because he sounds too muffled
Illestlyrics.com: you see his nose seperates his mouth from the mic

IntrinsicCadence: haha.. gonzo

Illestlyrics.com: haha
Illestlyrics.com: Alright, Murk McNasty

IntrinsicCadence: Pro: His initiative and aim to improve Illest is definitely to be commended. Starting up the CI crew, being constantly active in dropping writtens and in feeding shit, and being consistent in his mod duties, he's definitely been a real solid addition to Illest
IntrinsicCadence: Con: Murk's gotta bit of a tendancy to play the teacher role, which I think can sometimes get him in trouble from some others who don't appreciate the way that comes off.
IntrinsicCadence: And his picture in the pool hall is gay looking... LOL

Illestlyrics.com: hahaha
Illestlyrics.com: Alright next up is Rugged

IntrinsicCadence: Pro: Talented writer, no doubt. His use of metaphors and wordplay is about the best I've read from anyone on the site. He's also been a solid addition to Illest, always active.
IntrinsicCadence: Con: He almost never feeds anyone else's writtens. For me I feel like analyizing other peoples shit is one of the best ways to up your own skill level, and in turn help that other person improve, but Rugg never seems to pay attention to anyone else's drops.
IntrinsicCadence: Illeetist

Illestlyrics.com: I think he fed one of mine before, haha
Illestlyrics.com: I need to keep up with people more though
Illestlyrics.com: Alright, JDR

IntrinsicCadence: Pro: As a textee battler, he's definitely one of the best around. He's got some punches that could take out Tyson. And he's been real consistent with stickin with the battle game, which I think has helped other up and coming battlers, u know seeing what a good battle verse is like...
IntrinsicCadence: Con: Not enough diversity in his written styles. I wanna see some other kinda drops too. I mean, his battle verses are dope, but I wanna see in what other directions he can take the flow too. And, same would go with a handful of other battlers, sometimes some peeps can get way too sensitive on the voting process. It shouldn't be about the win, should be about the process and the love of the flow...

Illestlyrics.com: True, Omega Bill

IntrinsicCadence: Honestly, I've only seen a few of his drops, he hasn't been too active recently it seems, but based on what I have seen:
IntrinsicCadence: Pro: He had a kinda self-reflection written drop a couple months back that I think was one of the better drops I've read in the forums. Or at least had the potential to be.
IntrinsicCadence: Con: That whole situation with the real strong bitching about the voting on one of his battles really left a shitty taste in my mouth. Like I said before, battling really shouldn't be about the win or the lose, but should be about the love of the process and the flow... At the end of the day, who the hell cares if u loose...

Illestlyrics.com: Yeah I see Illest as more of a site where we help each other elevate instead of being malicious towards the competition.
Illestlyrics.com: Ok, Orfadox.

IntrinsicCadence: Pro: He's really improved his skill over the last couple months. The first few writtens I read of his had next to no flow, and were somewhat boring, but I feel like each drop he brings shows solid improvement, and I think he's got potential to be one of the better writers on the site if he keeps improving.
IntrinsicCadence: Con: I Really Don't Like That There Is No Punctuation Marks In His Verses And That Every Word Is Capatilized.

Illestlyrics.com: Hahaha, I used to type like that too till recently
Illestlyrics.com: ON THAT NOTE
Illestlyrics.com: Flipside

IntrinsicCadence: Pro: I think this is definitely one of Illest's most undervalued contributers. His writtens have steadily improved, and some of them are seriously ill. And his audios, aside from the sound quality, are pretty damn good.
IntrinsicCadence: Con: Sometimes a bit too sensitive about shit. And hasn't been around for like a month, where the hell did he go?

Illestlyrics.com: I'm not sure now come to think of it, guess he's just busy.
Illestlyrics.com: Ok, final name
Illestlyrics.com: Plex

IntrinsicCadence: Pro: Illest's Godfather, the Don. The simple fact that Illest is his website makes me give him mad respect in my book. And he's also one of the better writers on this site, whenever he bothers to get up off his lazy ass.
IntrinsicCadence: Con: Drop some shit MF, I mean seriously, this is your site, u should be leadin the way with meaningful feedback, sick drops, and just general community development efforts.

Illestlyrics.com: He's a really busy man, believe me. But he does what he can.

IntrinsicCadence: Yeah, I imagine he is, just saying
IntrinsicCadence: So I am though, seriously busy....

Illestlyrics.com: yeah that always kicks the whole activity thing in the cunt haha

IntrinsicCadence: i've noticed u really like the word cunt, don't think i've ever known anyone who uses it as much LOL

Illestlyrics.com: I'm British lol
Illestlyrics.com: that explains everything, believe me

IntrinsicCadence: I lived in Scotland for a summer

Illestlyrics.com: Oh yeah, where ?

IntrinsicCadence: up in the highlands, most of the time in a tiny town called Glenelg, but jumped around the highlands a lot during that summer...

Illestlyrics.com: I've been up there a few times, didn't like it much lol.
Illestlyrics.com: Then again, cities suck too.

IntrinsicCadence: I thought it was pretty cool, some strange folk up there, but the scenery is killer... a summer was plenty of time though...

Illestlyrics.com: So you've been quite a few places huh ? How long have you lived in China for ?

IntrinsicCadence: I've lived in China for almost 6 years now, came pretty much straight outta college...

Illestlyrics.com: Why did you move there was it for work or... ?

IntrinsicCadence: I originally moved here just for the experience, thinking it'd be a one year kinda thing (and I had lived in China for a year when I was 16 too, with my family), but I got a job offer that was exactly the kinda thing I wanted to be doing, working for an NGO doing educational development and youth empowerment kinda work, and that kept me here longer. Then I met my wife, and she's Chinese, and we now live in here hometown and will probably be here for quite some time yet...

Illestlyrics.com: I've always wanted to visit China too, I like the cultural side
Illestlyrics.com: and lucky you man I love the Asian women haha

IntrinsicCadence: yeah, I especially like where we're living. My wife's hometown is in SW China, at the foothills of Tibet, and the cultural diversity here is really amazing. All sorts of ethnic minorities with unique cultures.
IntrinsicCadence: haha.. yeah, i definitely got lucky with the wife, no doubt about that..

Illestlyrics.com: I've always been a big fan of Lucy Liu
Illestlyrics.com: Thai women are really hot too, I'd say

IntrinsicCadence: haha, she'd kick your ass though
IntrinsicCadence: unless they are guys who got surgeries to become women, that's super common in Thailand

Illestlyrics.com: must be something in the water there...

IntrinsicCadence: estrogen laced

Illestlyrics.com: I'm sure Tera Patrick is like 1/2 Thai or something

IntrinsicCadence: no shit, i don't see it

Illestlyrics.com: Well, we really need to get off this subject
Illestlyrics.com: or we'll be here all night haha

IntrinsicCadence: get off, ha

Illestlyrics.com: LOL
Illestlyrics.com: So, (pardon me if you mentioned this at the start of the interview, I know you're going back to US for a while) do you plan on staying in China forever ?
Illestlyrics.com: (btw just throwing it out there, Filipino women are also hubba hubba)

IntrinsicCadence: Hard to say, China's where we are now. My parents and brother even live in China now too. We'll be here for quite a bit of time, but I do also wanna spend some time in the US when my kid is like elementary school aged, just so he can be a bit more connected with family there and the culture in general. But it depends on certain things. I'm kinda nomadic by nature, so it's hard for me to think about staying in one country forever, but I do really like it here, just wish to God there was a hip-hop community.

Illestlyrics.com: Is there none at all ?

IntrinsicCadence: China has some, but my city is kinda small. I've met a few b-boys, but never any emcees/poets/djs/graffiti writers/etc. I'm actually doing a performance with a handful of local b-boys next week...

Illestlyrics.com: Nice, do you perform regularly ?

IntrinsicCadence: Not really.... just once or twice a year at the university where I teach English, and then whenever we're in the US I try to get some shit set up... but the US is only a once every two years trip... I really wanna be doing more shows though, if we can get our finances straight and can afford to go to the US annually, I'm definitely gonna get more movement on the summer tour front going on...
IntrinsicCadence: I've also been in contact with a few Hong Kong artists, so maybe something will eventually pan out with doing some shit there...
IntrinsicCadence: the hip-hop scene is much better there...

Illestlyrics.com: That's dope man good luck with that. And I might've guessed you were an English teacher haha, the vocab gives it away

IntrinsicCadence: it's really the only choice here... that or start your own shit up, which i'm also doing... got a small guesthouse I'm helping to manage, and building a small cafe...

Illestlyrics.com: Well you sound quite busy/active
Illestlyrics.com: Aside from the work side of things
Illestlyrics.com: and your hip hop related hobbies
Illestlyrics.com: What else do you do for fun ?

IntrinsicCadence: yeah, gotta lot of shit goin on... especially now that I have a 5 month old baby boy, keeps u super busy
IntrinsicCadence: what else do i do for fun? well, family time, hip-hop time, work time, computer game time, chillin with friends time, and occasional travel time takes up the majority of my time these days
IntrinsicCadence: my cousin from the US is also living here now, so I chill with him a lot

Illestlyrics.com: Do you still have a lot of family back in the US ?

IntrinsicCadence: yeah, lots, on both coasts... miss the hell out of a lot them too...

Illestlyrics.com: Another reason the annual trips would be a good idea
Illestlyrics.com: Alright

IntrinsicCadence: exactly

Illestlyrics.com: I'm running out of questions to ask
Illestlyrics.com: So before we bring this interview to an end
Illestlyrics.com: Anything extra you'd like to say ? It can be about anything haha

IntrinsicCadence: Well shit, I don't think so. Most of what I'd wanna say I say in what I write and flow.
IntrinsicCadence: wish i had some sorta killer ending to this, but nope...

Illestlyrics.com: Well I definitely think the interview has went well as a whole

IntrinsicCadence: yeah man, this had been fun. it's good of you to do this, i think its a great idea to allow everyone to get to know some of the more active users better. good on u for the initiative...

Illestlyrics.com: Thanks, and thanks for agreeing to the interview.
Illestlyrics.com: Say byebye to the camera ! Cause I'm about to cut the tape haha.

IntrinsicCadence: 3,2,1
IntrinsicCadence: and cut...

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Omnie
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 8

Re: Interview with IntrinsicCadence

Post by Omnie »

I saw this and on my cell it looked long as fuck and I was like nah, but it was a good read...much respect IC...u got a good head on ya shoulders...props...keep at it man...if u ever come to L.A. ill be sure to catch a show...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

I thought this was an interesting read. Learned ever more about a site member and fellow crew member. Some funny shit thrown in the mix too, so that added some flavor to the joint, like a blueberry wrap would to reggie weed haha. Definitely a good read though. Solid job Moe and Cadence.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Bump for more views/feedback before I post the next interview.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Orfadox
Britain's Great White Hope
Wins: 7
Losses: 11
No Shows: 1

Post by Orfadox »

This was good some funny bits in there aswell, didnt think I would read it all but I did aha

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Illest's most likely to shock you in 2011
Illest's class of 2010
Illest's text collab of 2010 Collectively Ill - Haunted Street's
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

GOOD SHIT DOM!
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Slicka
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Post by Slicka »

this shit was cool to read but on some real shit was long as hell it took a minute to read so how long did it take to type reply/answer lol
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Next time get some pictures and maybe drop some audio clips through out. But either way, I enjoyed reading this piece. I just think it could be slog reading through all that text.
The Man
All Whitey Then
Wins: 7
Losses: 2

Post by The Man »

:angry-banghead:

Return to “Interviews”