INTERVIEW WITH MIC S!!!!

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

INTERVIEW WITH MIC S!!!!

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Aight, so your boy Kuhlerblynd (making moves around the site, literally, I think Imin every forum somehow), got a few minutes to catch up with a guy that's not very familiar to the site as a whole, but seems to be floating around the forums quite a bit lately. I thought it would be cool to sit down and ask him some quesitons about who he is, what he's working on as an artist, and the like... So let's give a big
ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO

Me - What's good man?[/

Mic S - not to much how u doing

Me - Just chilling.
Enjoying having a night off from work. So I thought, sense I've been on the site for quite awhile...
And you are new to it, but seem to be getting around the site quite a bit, that I would like to get your prespective on some things, if that's cool

Mic S - No doubt, ask and ill answer

Me - Aight, not to get too personal, but where are you from, what inspired you to get into hip hop, and if you could say who you are in ONE sentence, what would it be?

Mic S - Born in El Paso, TX but at age 10 til now which im 22 moved and grew up in Fort Wayne, IN 260. What really inspired me was in 5th grade I heard, Slim Shady please stand up... that song, then I went home and got on my dial-up computer and looked him up, and found out NWA, Snoop, etc. That inspired me. And I am a person with interests and beliefs, that likes to get the job done and the bullshit that comes along with it, well thats what makes me me.

Me - I sure did. I had to move around aot as a kid. Right now Im in Owensboro, Kentucky, so Im not far from where you are lol. Alot of people that have been on this site for awhile know about me though, so let's continue... What brought you to the site?

Mic S - Oh alright, I know where that is, just to the right of there I went to basic, over @ Fort Knox by Louisville

Me - Yeah, not far from there at all

Mic S - The passion for rap, When I was 15 I was on a couple sites. When I got back into music recently during my tour, I didnt know if I was going to make it back alive. So when I did I kept the music with me and I started to look for sites and what do you know I found illestlyrics browsing and to be correct the site i found you at is still saved on my bookmark tab
here it the url http://rap.top-25.com/index2.phtml
You guys were the only one on that list that was active

Me - Word, that's cool to know this site has stuck around for that long...
And is continuing to move forward... So what do you think about the site as a whole right now?

Mic S - To be honost - It is very active, but by the same few people online so it never gets boring, but at the same time new faces gets tiring when your looking for new top contenders to battle
but at the same time it gets tiring when your looking for new faces to battle*
Enough people for tournaments though, so thats a +

Me - So, you want to see more of the older cats battling? That's what I'm trying to gather from what you are saying... If so, the tournament has quite a few cats, bot from last year and years before, plus some of the newer people... Like yourself.

Mic S - Yes, exactly - and thats Why i'm so ready to see what people lay down in that tournament, to see who brings what to the table. its nice (In my personal opinion) when vets and rookies go against eachother to see where everyone stands for the month/year/site period.

Me - Word, and that's why I thought it would be a great idea to bring that to the table for everyone... What is it you think that YOU bring to the site, since we are on the subject?

Mic S - I bring creativity, humor, the smart ass/asshole/ and nice guy to the site - an all around personality + I love to help people elevate when I can + I love music enough to read it / listen to it / write it - because that I feel in itself Makes an artist when he learns to understand and love the art from all aspects. So i think i bring some type of motivation.

Me - Word, being an asshole seems to be a great pasttime on this site lol. Im sure you will notice alot more of the sarcastic nature of the people on site. Those all sound like good things that can be brought to the site, and things we like to see. Glad to have you aboard...
So, let's talk a little about the tourney...

Mic S - Perfect.

Me - Have you been reading up on drops on the site? Battles? Audios? Stuff of that nature?

Mic S - Yes, I have, not as much as I've wanted to being busy but enough for people to notice. I've listened to tracks, watched a couple videos, left feed on all including text battles, no so much audio but I've left my share of feed since on the site

Me - Word, that's good man. Keep feed going to help the forums flowing. Nothing wrong with that.
And what do you think about the tournament as a whole? Any particular writers that you would like to meet in the tournament?

Mic S - I would Like to see how Evo does, And a rematch vs Megladon since he gave me my first loss in text on the site. As for the battle I think its good experience, lots of opponents. And I wouldn't mind meeting the person that meets me in the finals.
haha all jokes a side, I would like to make a magazine for all those that show and drop a post first round!.
Because that where it starts, dedication for what you signed up for, really shows what kind of person you are

Me - I dont see any reason why you couldn't. That would be dope...
So, in your opinion, do you see any people that just can't cut it and are definitely NOT good enough to get past the first round in the tournament?

I see dead people...

Mic S - Those that get caught having as i like to say "multi-personalities" on the site. And i dont see leeroi making it past me in 1st round. ( I dont see it as confidence or as being cocky ) because it is a little of both
"multiple personalities" is people with more than 1 account voting for themselves/battling themselves

Me - Right, I know what you are talking about... I'm currently pointing out all of those people on the site now... So, who would you like to see more work on the site from? Audio and text?

Mic S - M33kish . K Panda . Loon . - From everyone really - Although i do understand people have lives, I wouldn't mind if 2/20 people stood out and made 1 or 2 more pieces a week in each category

Me - Word, I can dig that... Well, I think this is going to end our interview for now... Next time we can get into what you are more about, and if you have some work that you want people to get into checking out, or any plugs for any sites you may be on.

Mic S - No doubt, thank you, and have a good one playboi

Me - Be easy.

--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Mic S
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10
No Shows: 1

Re: INTERVIEW WITH MIC S!!!!

Post by Mic S »

lol nice job with the pictures and the one with the special ed cheerleader haha
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

mic s wrote: Mic S - I bring creativity, humor, the smart ass/asshole/ and nice guy to the site - an all around personality
You forgot vagina lol. Nice little interview, a bit too much dialogue from the interviewer, but it's ok. Nice to meet u more mic.... El Chuko!!!!!

[ Post made via poop ]
Mic S
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10

Post by Mic S »

lol @ Panda

but i ate my own words here - thanks to leeroi for not loosing :snooty:
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

hm, it was good to learn more about mic s, however the interview itself was a little overdone, too many images, tone it down on that, and next time try to clean it up a bit more murk
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

boooooooorrinngggggggg ZzZZzzZZzZzZzZzZzZz
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Blake Downs
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 32
Losses: 31

Post by Blake Downs »

mad decent interview,it was pretty informative,
aye-shoutouts to both participants yall did yalls thang
Dream
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Dream »

No offense, but it was kinda lame.

Pictures were annoying. Very distracting.

Questions were good.

It would have been cool to see some humor, though.

Props.
[center]Image

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.[/center]

Return to “Interviews”