Predictions & Freeposts

IllestLyrics Annual Audio Tournament (Hosted by site owner Complexity & Kurse of A.M.E. Inc.)

Moderator: Loon E Lou

K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter
Wins: 1
Losses: 0

Post by K.O. »

Devil wrote:LOL!! @ Hazbeens stupid ass comment.
Shut your bitch ass up pussy, your "government name" doesnt have shit to do with anything fucktard.
And how does my record suck idiot? Still shits on anything you can do. Lmfao @ Learn to rhyme, learn how to stop sounding like youre about to cry on the mic faggot.

And Ekoms shut up faggot and dont even try coming at me with "Youre dickriding sordo" when you got KO amd HKX over there breaking your dick with how hard they are riding it
we dont dickride faggot. we just loyal to the crew and ready to take on the beef whenever its ready to pop off. we actually all live somewhat close and know eachother personally...thats different than you ridin some random internet mc's dick for thrills homo. and thats more than i can say about your non rhymin ass with your wanna be haiku verse rhymin wackshit. kurse already shit on you. sordo already shit on himself by bein so garbage and you had to be there to wipe him. whos the dick rider? like soulja boy said bitch. YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

haha even soulja boy shat on them, that's somethin u don't see too often
Devil
I'm Sordo's personal cum dumpster
Wins: 0

Post by Devil »

LMAO! Even kurse himself knows i didnt try in our battle fucktard, and im coo with kurse so quit bringing him into this fucking idiot.

As for "being loyal to the crew", youre still dickriding each other faggot.

If push comes to shove i know sordo as well as you fags know each other.
my step dad was from the same gang as sordo and sordo even did time with one of my step dads big homies from his hood and sordo also lived in my town before getting deported for the crimes and time he did.
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter

Post by K.O. »

ekoms right. ko right. hazard right. warfest wrong.
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter

Post by K.O. »

Devil wrote:LMAO! Even kurse himself knows i didnt try in our battle fucktard, and im coo with kurse so quit bringing him into this fucking idiot.

As for "being loyal to the crew", youre still dickriding each other faggot.

If push comes to shove i know sordo as well as you fags know each other.
my step dad was from the same gang as sordo and sordo even did time with one of my step dads big homies from his hood and sordo also lived in my town before getting deported for the crimes and time he did.
well that makes you so badass doesnt it. hah get educated and quit trying to be some shit you're not. you wouldnt know loyal if it shit on you. AME IS LOYALTY. FEST IS JUST WACK.
Devil

Post by Devil »

Nice comeback scrawny ass white boy trying to act like a nigger and take pics with your face over a bunch of bills with washingtons face with only one twenty on the top to cover up
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter

Post by K.O. »

im goin to blaze and play some pool fuck these lames.
Devil

Post by Devil »

well that makes you so badass doesnt it. hah get educated and quit trying to be some shit you're not. you wouldnt know loyal if it shit on you. AME IS LOYALTY. FEST IS JUST WACK.

Sucking your neighbors dick and fucking his dog doesnt make you loyal faggot
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

its not him we're bringin in to this, it could've been my left nut battlin u...doesn't matter who it was.. the fact is who doesn't rhyme.. and then say "i didn't try" well no shit.. but y even post up ur lyrics and the audio, and for one.. y even try challenging for the title.. who goes after somethin like that and then doesn't try.. oh yea and according to that whole gang bs.. that piece of shit i just flushed down the toilet was part of surenos 13 too, i guess that means i know ur mother
Devil

Post by Devil »

its not him we're bringin in to this, it could've been my left nut battlin u...doesn't matter who it was.. the fact is who doesn't rhyme.. and then say "i didn't try" well no shit.. but y even post up ur lyrics and the audio, and for one.. y even try challenging for the title.. who goes after somethin like that and then doesn't try.. oh yea and according to that whole gang bs.. that piece of shit i just flushed down the toilet was part of surenos 13 too, i guess that means i know ur mother

LMFAO!!!! You arent even mexican fucking idiot. You werent part of shit.
rap1234597
Potential Emcee

Post by rap1234597 »

Listen Hazard, If You're Dad Doesn't Play With You're Ass, You Wouldnt Of Ducked The Battle, Made a Big Scene, & Threatend To Sue Us. Alpha Bill is Not Gonna Waste His Time in Life, Searching False Info Just To Save You're Online Rep in a Rap Forums. You Proved You're Self, And The Expose in That Battle Proved it, i Thought it Was Fake Also, Until i Saw The Matching Ip's ..And How u Threatend Us.
..Ovher-Dose..
Rookie

Post by ..Ovher-Dose.. »

KO.. imma say this 1 last time..
IF you have any more shit to say.. take it to the callouts bitch.. all up in here talkin sum madd shit.. call me out, or shut ur wack ass up.. forreal.. even if i begged n cried to have a dq kruse still culda bin like "nope, we having a replacement".. so maybe u shuld READ AGAIN.. becuz he had the final word on wut was happening, and he wanted my OPINION on which i wanted.. so dude, forreal.. if u wana keep talkin.. go to the call outs, other wise... whats the point of goin on..?
Gorilla Mist
Rhyme Master
Wins: 2
Losses: 1

Post by Gorilla Mist »

LMAO@ K.O

and this random ass nigga "devil" just posting out of no where.
Gorilla In The Mist

Yall Just Some Kung Fu Panda's!

We Are Not The Same Bitch.! I'm AlienImage
Gorilla Mist
Rhyme Master
Wins: 2
Losses: 1

Post by Gorilla Mist »

LMAO@ K.O

and this random ass nigga "devil" just posting out of no where.
Gorilla In The Mist

Yall Just Some Kung Fu Panda's!

We Are Not The Same Bitch.! I'm AlienImage
Devil

Post by Devil »

^^^
I'm not random, it's me War-Fest.
Anyways peep me Vs. Ekomz.
http://hip-hop-royalty.com/index.php?showtopic=1164