"Together"...fixed version

Expand your artistic ability through poetry and story telling. Poetry has been given new life ever since the inception of hip hop. Relax for a minute and explore your poetic side here.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Glamtrash, Borat

Borat
Lazy Ass
Wins: 1
Losses: 2
No Shows: 1

"Together"...fixed version

Post by Borat »

Finally!...i did it, i cracked the alphabet, scrambled it, and served her "love" for breakfast...in Bed, she would find my heart beat and bob her head to the sound, like a new age love song but that day's gone...

Now its off by sunrise to catch the morning train...these day dreams of me and her, defer my chance to catch a wink of sleep,Guess its off to work to get that pretty pennie she always asked for... maybe it will be my lucky day, i'll go home and say...

"i brought home the bacon...now kiss the cook"...such a long day, but with this second look i find humor in the fact that the "Nights still young" and we're still here "growing older"... 'together'
POET OF THE YEAR 2011
I'm often soft like cotton but my message is clear, my words hold weight like "dumbos" ears.
8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by 8th »

that was good man. I dont know why no one has dropped feed yet.

"i brought home the bacon...now kiss the cook"...such a long day, but with this second look i find humor in the fact that the "Nights still young" and we're still here "growing older"... 'together'

^best line. I mean, favorite out of the basically three. There was a good amount of emotion, and i really like the 'nights still young' but were 'growing older' turn of phrase.

good stuff, keep dropin...
Borat
Lazy Ass
Wins: 1
Losses: 2
No Shows: 1

Post by Borat »

Thanks For The Feed...uppin
POET OF THE YEAR 2011
I'm often soft like cotton but my message is clear, my words hold weight like "dumbos" ears.
-TraMaTiK-
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 6
Losses: 17

Post by -TraMaTiK- »

feelin this whole thing dude..shits deep...i might drop sum of my poems idk..but keep doin ya thang..nice imagery...-1-

Return to “The Poet's Stage”