Pleaseeeeee Help Me in this problemmmm with FL Studio 8 !!!!

All production work, recording or production help, beat requests, drumkits, samples, fruity loops, programs and other studio related items belong in this section.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

djslash_2010
Rookie

Pleaseeeeee Help Me in this problemmmm with FL Studio 8 !!!!

Post by djslash_2010 »

Please can anyone tell me about this problem ,,, in fl studio 8 there's a tab at the top of it shows the memory usage,,,always when it comes to more than 1900 the file corrupts and some plugins don't open and if i saved the file and opened it again it won't open,,,if i opened a new file and checked the memory box and see how much free memory do i have i find it 1900 but i have a 3 GB ram in my pc,,,so the questions is how can i increase the memory in FL studio 8 ? !!! because i usually have work with alot of plugins and effects,,,,thanksssss
LiftedOne
Rookie

Re: Pleaseeeeee Help Me in this problemmmm with FL Studio 8 !!!!

Post by LiftedOne »

djslash_2010 wrote:Please can anyone tell me about this problem ,,, in fl studio 8 there's a tab at the top of it shows the memory usage,,,always when it comes to more than 1900 the file corrupts and some plugins don't open and if i saved the file and opened it again it won't open,,,if i opened a new file and checked the memory box and see how much free memory do i have i find it 1900 but i have a 3 GB ram in my pc,,,so the questions is how can i increase the memory in FL studio 8 ? !!! because i usually have work with alot of plugins and effects,,,,thanksssss
#1- Is your FLStudio a "Cracked" illegal version? if so, there's your problem.
#2- Try changing the buffer size to make it a larger number.

That's all I got besides disabling other things in windows to free-up the OS.
littlefranky
Potential Emcee

Re: Pleaseeeeee Help Me in this problemmmm with FL Studio 8 !!!!

Post by littlefranky »

i havent heard of this particular problem...
try upgrading to fl studio 9 maybe.. u should b able to open all ur projects from 8 and make sure ur vst plugin folder is the same.
and yea, also try changing the buffer size and make it bigger... tho it seems like a bigger problem than just that

Return to “Studio Related”