La la la la

The Producer's lounge is the best place on the site to display your talent behind the boards whether you're new to producing or have been doing it for a while.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

IntrinsicCadence
Hong Kong Phooey
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

La la la la

Post by IntrinsicCadence »

Here's another instrumental I made a few months back. Carries a flow well. I've got the beginnings of some lyrics written up for it, just the first verse though, haven't written anything further yet. Here's what the lyric'll be for verse 1

(0:32)
While the world awaits for the quakes of time to awaken the blind
I've been achin' to find what it takes to inspire minds to aspire higher..
Who will rise as the fires spiral to sky?..
(0:41) While the clouds blaze and bleed flames upon the earth,
I search for the rain that'll flow from the souls of the noble.
I hold onto hope and I don't let go, and I won't settle
with a world that's immersed in the worst of a moral decay..
Wars and corruption pervade from Mesopotamia's fertile cradle where Babylon burned
to the Congo where conflict has swallowed millions of human lives in our lifetime,
to Rwanda where a vicious venom coursed through the country's veins 'til it was drained to it's dregs,
to Sudan where the world won't gaze though atrocities besiege the day to day,
to the U.S. of A where to this very day racism remains ingrained in society's mainframe,
to this very day... to this very day...
Attachments
9La la la la.mp3
(7.17 MiB) Downloaded 213 times
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: La la la la

Post by Alvin »

Nice man, i read your piece as the beat played and it flowed nicely. the chick moaning or singing ads a nice painful touch to it. The beat needs to be turned up a tad, or compressed and maximized if that makes sense. Nice drop man, way to keep this alive
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by TheNobleOne »

this wasnt bad, some of the stuff seemed a bit basic, like the sounds. but it isnt bad homie. better then what i could put together. i think you could lighten up on some of the "ohhhhs". but other then that pretty cool man, keep doin ya thing.
blokB
Micless
Losses: 1

Post by blokB »

this is cool. i dont know if i like your yrics or beat beter man. is that whiny voice a sample or a recorded piece because it adds so much emotion to the beat. nice work man.
We must always and forever have hip-hops best interest at heart. We must allow ourselves to be critical of the music and culture so that ideas and beliefs that aren’t progressive can be eliminated and made unattractive to our youth. Our allegiance to Hip Hop has to be about more than romanticized ideas of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem. Instead our allegiances must be rooted in what we individually and collectively determine beneficial. The story of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem doesn’t end well. We’ve got proof. Doing what one believes is individually and collectively beneficial may allow for a better ending. Or better yet, no ending at all.
C.I Truth

Return to “Producer's Lounge”