dangerously different

The Producer's lounge is the best place on the site to display your talent behind the boards whether you're new to producing or have been doing it for a while.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

blokB
Micless
Losses: 1

dangerously different

Post by blokB »

goin out on a limb with this one. not my best work i feel but i kinda enjoy the sound of this piece. lemme know illest.

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/cry-wit-vt20269.html

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/rhyth ... 20267.html
Attachments
dif.mp3
(1.62 MiB) Downloaded 221 times
We must always and forever have hip-hops best interest at heart. We must allow ourselves to be critical of the music and culture so that ideas and beliefs that aren’t progressive can be eliminated and made unattractive to our youth. Our allegiance to Hip Hop has to be about more than romanticized ideas of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem. Instead our allegiances must be rooted in what we individually and collectively determine beneficial. The story of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem doesn’t end well. We’ve got proof. Doing what one believes is individually and collectively beneficial may allow for a better ending. Or better yet, no ending at all.
C.I Truth
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: dangerously different

Post by Alvin »

ok, the starts got me excited, different yes. Kinda sounds like some random loops placed together. Panning is pretty cool, but the bass is lacking. Very strange... some off the wall flows would suite this best, some fuck a chorus video game shit lol. Good drop though man, experiments are always fun. Wait, that was a rough ending. It just stopped lol.
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Del would tear this shit up. I like it.
Slicka
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Post by Slicka »

I like that shit..........its different don't got nothing bad or advice to give
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13

Post by leeroi green »

this is a cool drop i would't mind having this to work with at all keep it up i'm still lisetening

Return to “Producer's Lounge”