xpliss vs plague_arsonist (xpliss wins 5-3)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Re: xpliss vs plague_arsonist

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

Punches: tie (neither had any solid hits)
Personals:Xpliss (mentioned his callout)
Flow:Xpliss(rhymescheme was smooth from the start)

vote: Xpliss

arsonist had some nameplay, xpliss used fire references so personals was a close one but xpliss edged it, arsonist had a decent rhymescheme but the structure of it all hurt the flow pretty bad, the intro to xpliss had a smoother kick to it, and also that 2nd line made me chuckle, not the best battle i've seen but definitely potential from the both of you

i dont see where plague fed, but if he did xpliss seemed to let it slide so it makes no diff, and house rules do technically apply on default however we need to be more specific about it, those rules were made a long time ago, basically only certain parts about house rules apply such as the voting system goes, its a lot more strict when you announce house rules in the set up, otherwise its a little more flexible but voting is default, so yes it is first to 5 votes 3-0=ko 4-1=tko, as this is, both will need 5, and if neither have met 5 votes within a week's time or so, whoever is leading in votes will be the one who won
plague_arsonist
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 2
Losses: 6
No Shows: 1

Re: xpliss vs plague_arsonist

Post by plague_arsonist »

wow 3-3 we need to decider votes

-- Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:22 pm --

wait neva mind did not see these lol
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three