CBK V Tre Tru (Tre wins 3-0 KO)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18
No Shows: 1

CBK V Tre Tru (Tre wins 3-0 KO)

Post by CBK »

Yo,we both missed the deadline date for our battle so you wanna scratch it off an just do a
10 bar battle submitted no later than monday night???

cats.

flow
multies
personals
wordplay
name play
an just sheer abusiveness.

your call Tre.........
TreTru
Rap Professional
Losses: 5

Re: CBK V Tre Tru

Post by TreTru »

well i like the cats but i dont wanna do 10 bars cuz i still gotta write that Audio Tourney Song...i need to focus on Loon..so if you want we can just do 4 bars do in 24 hrs from your next check in...with the same cats you listed...fyi i just keyed mine so once you agree i can drop it....and move on to that Drinkin and Drivin Track..

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/felon ... 24006.html
^^^^^My vote link
Last edited by TreTru on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
CBK
Rap Assassin
Losses: 18
No Shows: 1

Post by CBK »

I dont know many facts about you but im for certain of one
"circle the sun",is simply one of the worst tracks ever son.
racist statements were the only personals that came against loon e.
save ya asian racism amazing hatred its not gonna "suit" me
If you an petrafyne are "Bad BoyZ" together then its only in ya home made movies.
Tre's gonna "need a doctor" i'll leave him "Hip-Hop" state
over dose this token black,on dope an crack
kill Tre the same way as doc dre's son got slain.
straight truth take away ya belts you've got no claim to fame dude,ya live tracks are stacked with ambience
fact is ya gotta beat a champion to be the champion.

not the best, keystyled to meet the deadline
TreTru
Rap Professional
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

ya dumb ass cant get the point like a thumbtack.. bein tru thats why ya Puns Lack
This 'kids' beggin to get his bum Whacked, and his rump smacked. thats why you picked the name 'Cumback'...

watch this pussy get Fucked leave his cunt smashed and i just used this 'thread' to leave ya hangin like my nutsacks
..cause ya rhymes would never better mine.and i'll be like Fuck a 'BRIT' Bitch..Kevin federline

i might sever spines , pull em out and swing'em like teather Lines , and i dont feel sorry for ya 'Sun'?
..Cuz you will never shine...were disappointed with your sterile Lies!! cuz we thought there'd be 'more to come'!!

you shouldve got abborted Son..i'll leave ya panickin... scared stiff like a mannequin.
cuz you may never have a win..im beatin you like ya daddy did.. so you can call me annakin

you think your 'shots' got clout what you talkin bout?!?.. get 'Ghost' like black ops or a haunted house...
im killin kid same as a slaughter house...so watch 'come' get wasted like i threw my fuckin condom out!!
Last edited by TreTru on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

Well, this one could of been great, but rather one sided. Cbk u came out lookin like u were finna do damage, but didnt. Ur structure was better without a doubt, but the Punches jus werent there. Good attempt at personals but they were kinda weak. I kno ur semi new, but, tre didnt get a belt by half assing his battles, if thats what u really did by saying it was "keystyled." tre is a heavyweight without a doubt so ur "keystyling" will get eatin up by someone who knows what theyre doing. And saying that this isnt ur best effort, jus makes u look worse.

Cat sweep to tre.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Static
Electric-Flying Soldier
Wins: 1
Losses: 4

Post by Static »

MVGT :Tre, his multies were there, very clear, the flow worked better and i felt he had more vicious hits.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
-ChessBoard-
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 7

Post by -ChessBoard- »

In My Opinion...Tre Took All Cats,He Came Harder And His Plays Were Much Nicer Than Kids Plays...I Agree That This Was Very One Sided,So Punches,Flow,Buildups,Plays N "Abusiveness" - Tre...Vote Tre!

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

Tre Wins 3-0 KO

Thread Closed

Records Updated

Return to “Closed Text Battles”