Hip Hop

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
AxelGrave
Potential Emcee
Wins: 2
Losses: 1

Hip Hop

Post by AxelGrave »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NSmMRnnF_s
This song is a few years old but it's way beeter than my release in the tourney so check it out. BTW i don't have a soundclick so that's why it's a youtube link.
Dos
Novice
Wins: 2
Losses: 1

Re: Hip Hop

Post by Dos »

hmmm.. couple yeard old eh? i duno, it has a lot of potential, lows on, never really off. some parts sound awkward, as if you forgot the lyrics for a second or summn.
i duno.. i think its cool. lyrics are some average stuff ya know? although, some of the lines were pretty nice, so there is definitely quotables. hook was kinda an issue for me, its just soooo monotone n boring, ya know? ya needa have more confidence in the singing and make it stand out more, woulda made it better.. and come ad libz with effects woulda made it nicer as well.
over-all, cool track.
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Re: Hip Hop

Post by TreTru »

beat starts loud then softens up ...
im feelin the flo ya rockin ..its on for the most part..
maybe just turn down one of those main tracks..so it meshes better..

Hook is pretty good bruh..

yeah this is aight ..keep doin you bruh...and it is better than your tourney track...

Holla @ Jah boy..

Return to “The Booth”