Mic S feat. BossGame - Im Real, People Lie *BANGER*

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Mic S
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10
Losses: 8
No Shows: 1

Mic S feat. BossGame - Im Real, People Lie *BANGER*

Post by Mic S »

[soundclick]11205171[/soundclick]

let me know what you think :D

posting links later today
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Re: Mic S feat. BossGame - Im Real, People Lie *BANGER*

Post by Cyan »

BIG beat.

OK. The mixing is alright and the doubles match up well ... The hook is passable.

You have a theme here ... and you're sticking with it ... kind of ... I'm getting a little lost with the "come across the kill" and the "water" references ... I think sometimes your more focused on the flow than the content ... which is one step ahead of most but I'd like to see you concentrate on both ...

The second guy ... first off ... this type of Big Boss delivery always strikes me as contrived because I've been all over the world and never heard anybody sound or come across like that ... it seems fake .. boisterous ... and ultimately unoriginal. And that strikes me as odd on a song that's about "Being true to yourself" and not "putting on airs" ... Sorry ... Aside from that ... the flow is there and ... the production is solid and I can see what you guys are shooting for ....
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Re: Mic S feat. BossGame - Im Real, People Lie *BANGER*

Post by Kurse »

Not a bad post Mic S ...but honestly I've liked some of your past joints better. The production was just "Meh" ...too inspirational for my liking I guess haha just wasn't feeling it. The concept and your flow are pretty decent, mixing wasn't too bad, I just don't feel like the track fit you. A few punches seemed forced, but you did bring some good lines to the table at other points. I have to say a 7/10 on this one. Keep doin your thang Mic.

Return to “The Booth”