FUTURE VS KAU THE LION

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Future
Rookie
Wins: 2
Losses: 3

FUTURE VS KAU THE LION

Post by Future »

i took the liberty of setting this up because it was an open call out and u wanted it due so quickly

3 bars House rules, due tonight, i will drop now

my rhymes "a-maze" they even "RIDDLE-THE-COMPLEX", and you, ur to SIMPLE-SO-STOP-IT//
we heard YA-TIRED-RHYMES-ENOUGH, the "LIONS(leo)-TIME-IS-UP" like the "MIDDLE-OF-AUGUST" (the lion/leo sign ends in august)

i bet u thought you'd BADLY-BREAK-THE-NEWBIE, well i hope u HAVE-A-GREATER-DUTY//
cause HOMES-IN-THIS-LIFE this "lion WONT-WIN-SHIT-LIKE" this is the "GLADIATOR-MOVIE" (the gladiator kills a lion)

my punches pack the POWER-HE-LACKS so u can call me "Alf" the way i "DEVOUR-THEE-CAT"// (alf eats cats)
im THOWIN-BARS that provoke OH's & "AAH'S(OZ)", and remind the lion of his "KAU"-ERDLY-PAST" (wizard of oz pun)
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Re: FUTURE VS KAU THE LION

Post by Kau the Lion »

Hey, sorry I didn't even see this until last night. If you want to count this as a no show then by all means, otherwise, here are my bars.

He can’t handle dope like a bad user, still, he could be me if he was a tad cooler.
But my hot flow ends him plus he’s got no presence so I easily passed Future.

Bitches got no future and Future got no bitches, and I see future daze, no visions.
Plus he’s so frigging dimwitted, no wonder he’s my car loan, getting low interest.

I flow writtens or keystyle meanwhile this pen game for you is poor fitting.
I was born winning, So I laugh at the future. . . mine is bright, yours isn’t.
Mic S
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10
Losses: 8
No Shows: 1

Post by Mic S »

my rhymes "a-maze" they even "RIDDLE-THE-COMPLEX", and you, ur to SIMPLE-SO-STOP-IT//
we heard YA-TIRED-RHYMES-ENOUGH, the "LIONS(leo)-TIME-IS-UP" like the "MIDDLE-OF-AUGUST" (the lion/leo sign ends in august)
cool personal, - ok wordplay - cool punch
i bet u thought you'd BADLY-BREAK-THE-NEWBIE, well i hope u HAVE-A-GREATER-DUTY//
cause HOMES-IN-THIS-LIFE this "lion WONT-WIN-SHIT-LIKE" this is the "GLADIATOR-MOVIE" (the gladiator kills a lion)
cool set up, cool punch, wordplay was ehh it worked
my punches pack the POWER-HE-LACKS so u can call me "Alf" the way i "DEVOUR-THEE-CAT"// (alf eats cats)
im THOWIN-BARS that provoke OH's & "AAH'S(OZ)", and remind the lion of his "KAU"-ERDLY-PAST" (wizard of oz pun)
haha cool closer - nice punch, wordplay dope - set up was nice
vs
He can’t handle dope like a bad user, still, he could be me if he was a tad cooler.
nice set up, wordplay was cool, punch was nice
Bitches got no future and Future got no bitches, and I see future daze, no visions.
Plus he’s so frigging dimwitted, no wonder he’s my car loan, getting low interest.
ok wordplay - nice punch
haha nice personal, dope punch
wow both came hard

Punches both came hard along with personals
Flow - both were nice and had multies
Personals - both came hard with personals
Creativeness -- i feel wizard of oz nd leo/august punches a bit played due to the fact i seen em' before since im a leo / so for that Kau gets this one
Consistancy - both were consistant from start to finish

IMHO - this was a very close battle and both came out swinging for the fences landing shots, but for the creative category and coming off wittier - KAU gets my vote... this could go either way though.. awesome battle to you both
Blake Downs
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 32
Losses: 31

Post by Blake Downs »

(save the explanations till the end,the flow was weak to me,the punch was decent,ok-nameplay)

(chill out with explaining it,we get it,this was fresh,decent flow,decent punch,decent nameplay)

(ok multies,the worldplay was fresh,good closer,decent punch)

v-s-

(cool multies,good nameplay,good punch)

(decent nameplays,ok multie,good wordplay,good punch)

(more decent nameplays,decent multies,solid ender,strong punch)

my vote goes to Kau the lion,future was close,he needs to use less explainations during his bars,he had o.k. nameplay,i suggest more personals and punches,kau had more punches,and better use of nameplay
88SkyLink
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
Losses: 1

Post by 88SkyLink »

Future

It was a decent bar, a good concept for a punch (the Leo line) but it was kinda choppy .. 3.5/5

A better flow in this bar, good use of multis, and again I give you props for the wordplay, however I feel it wasn't hard-hitting enough ... 3/5

im THOWIN-BARS that provoke OH's & "AAH'S(OZ)", and remind the lion of his "KAU"-ERDLY-PAST" (wizard of oz pun
)

Again a good flow, liked the alf line, the Oh's and ah's isn't doing it for me, but a decent attempt of nameplay ... 3.5/5

Future --> 10/15

Kau The Lion

Decent opener. You had some good multis, good flow and I liked the second line ... 4/5

Again good multis, and good wordplay, but 'Interest' and 'vision' didn't rhyme as well for me ... 3/5

I kinda lol'd at the last line, good punch and again good multis ... 4/5

Kau The Lion ---> 11/15

Overall It was a close battle, but I think Kau edged it out more. I mean not taking anything away from Future, your verse was pretty good, but you seem to over-do it with your wordplays and in doing so made the delivery weaker than Kau's. He had good but simple punches, however being a vet, he kinda disappointed me. He came out weak and under-par compared to his level of battling. A close battle, but ...

MVGT - KAU THE LION
[center]Image[/center]

[center]BodyBagged
:: Catastrophe :: 3-0
:: Jayzon_Black :: 4-0
:: Leeroi Green :: 4-0
[/center]

[center]Lost to
:: Enlightend :: 4-1[/center]

[center]Illest Achievements[/center]
[center]Potential of the Year 2011[/center]
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

I'm sorry, i know Kau is in my crew and everything but. I need to drop a vote.

VOTE: FUTURE

Kau came nice, b ut not nearly as nice as i've seen from him in the past. Having said that Future had 3 bars that all hit very direct and effectivily. I felt Kau had only 1.

IMO VOTE FUTURE

You can deleate this if Crew votes are not allowed...But i think Futue is the clear winner here. Sorry KAu just being honest mah dude. This site needs to be consistant, and have FAIR and EXPLAINED Votes from those who have been around and have seen battles from other sites to compare.

MVGT: Future
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

First to 5 to avoid misunderstandings

3-1

[ Post made via Android ] Image
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

cba goin into detail and anybody who isn't a dickrider will clearly see the winner here is kau..

his bars flowed nicer an imo hit harder than future's punch/plays.....
future relied to heavily on his forced multies an did not really use specific aspects of battling other than attempted nameplays wich were weak and mostly used..props for the leo/august line that was the best bar and quite original tho.

kau's verse was much simpler and more effective his rhyme scheme was tight and each line had plays/puns or personals in them wich were easier to catch....

good battle boys! not the best i've seen from kau. futures structure is great but im not a fan of explaining punches in ( ).. and he's got lots of potential but MVGT KAU..

take my vote or leave it i cant be assed breaking it down more than i have done..
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

Future

Decent opener. Rhyme was a lil off and didnt' flow as well as it could've but decent.

Nice hard punch. Multies were bangin', punch, and personal.

hahaha nice closer. Decent wordplay. Pretty sick IMO

Kau

Nice opener. First line was weak and just a set up but solid 2nd line.

Wasn't feeling it. Low Interest line was okay but you coulda flipped it to sound better. Nice multies

Decent closer. Solid diss and use of name.

Punches - Future
Multies - Future
Personals - Kau
Disses - Kau

Future - Nice work with bars. You doubled your punches up and didn't depend on setups to deliver. Multies were nice and punches were strong.

Kau - In a 3 bar battle, avoid as many setup lines as you can. Even if you use a universal punch, it's still better than just trying to finish your line off with a multie to set a punch up. Your first bar was strong and eh to the second one. Last one was decent.

Vote - Future
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

Honestly...

Flow - Kau. His lines were just better syllabicated out and because they were a tad shorter, it made it easier for me to flow.
Punches - Future. He just had more compacted all together into each punch, were as kau seemed to waste some time with words.
Personals - Future. ONLY real personals are name flips, and future tried more angles at it then Kau's direct "future" play on future.
Creativeness - Future. for the reasons stated above.

All together, Kau did good, but IMO Future just came with a little more creativity that edged the battle for him. Both had nice shit, and both could kick my ass, but the nameplays and concepts, even if the OZ is played, put future in the lead.

MVGT Future
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Post by ILLoKWENT »

punches - future

personals future

multis tie

flow kau easily

imo kau came with a beautiful reading verse, simple yet effective, unfortunately it being a short verse, you used the same nameflip(meaning using the word future twice as the concept, in two of your endlines, the generic, low interest was decent, but wouldve been better in a longer verse, future just came wit different nameflips,on lion and kau,the alf line was different,'how old are you btw' cause alf is an 80s show..lol... but anyway, shit was very close but future, just had slightly more punches landing and creativity..... im not a big fan of the way you structure your verse with the aabba style each bar... i'd mix the rhyme scheme up a bit in each line so it doesnt start to get predictable...ex... aabba then next aaaa, aabbb , then back to aabba... ya feel me..?

anyway future... gets my vote... pm with any questions
Last edited by ILLoKWENT on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Shit's tied 4 - 4. Who's gonna be the deciding vote?
KING RUM12
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
Losses: 8
No Shows: 3

Post by KING RUM12 »

Yo both pieces were hard....tough to call..I felt Kau wuz a lil more entertaining n he wuz constantly at future ...n dnt think there wuz ne self hype...futures wuz a very good piece ...seems Kau has a lil more XP I guess...

Personals-kau
Multis-future
Flow-kau
Entertainment -kau
Punches-future
OVERALL- KAU

[ Post made via Android ] Image
-_sarcastically speaking_-

ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24
Losses: 28