PurleeDef - The Purely Def EP

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 2
No Shows: 2

PurleeDef - The Purely Def EP

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

http://www.mediafire.com/?9gw4qd4d549w13i

1. On The Outside
2. For You
3. Playin Games With Em (Ft. Fred Wycheck)
4. Bottom Of The Map
5. Skit 1
6. I Lie Awake
7. Kissing You
8. Anorexic Queen (Ft. Meagan Tarantelli)
9. Through Your Eyes
10. Skit 2
11. In Love With A Liar
12. Big Ass Tits
13. Rewind
14. So Furious
15. Put It Down
16. Doubt Me Now
17. Can't Take It
18. Masks
19. No Words

I recently sold all my recording equipment and am taking a hiatus from recording...who knows how long it'll be. I doubt it'll be permanent, but I wanted to call this 'done' finally. lol

there's a good chance a few of you have heard most of this shit already...but I've been rearranging the tracklisting on this same project forever. I've finally settled on this shit and I'm handing out CD's locally to whoever I can once I burn them all (I've only got like 140 made up right now lol). Figured I'd post up though. I've been rehashing a few of these songs for a while because I felt like they needed to be heard and never were, but from here on out IF I ever do a new project in the distant future, it'll be completely new material.
Last edited by Leeroy Jenkins on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Re: PurleeDef - The Purely Def EP

Post by Kau the Lion »

That's a long EP. I'll def check this out. I haven't been keeping up on your stuff so most of this should be new to me.

Return to “The Lounge”