Metemprical

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 14
Losses: 17
No Shows: 1

Metemprical

Post by M33Kish »

Another track from my crew Infinite Hype, tell me what you think! I'll be returning feedback I guess..........................
Attachments
Metempirical.mp3
(7.69 MiB) Downloaded 192 times
The Meek Shall Prosper... So they say :P
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Re: Metemprical

Post by Lawgix »

hahaha really all i gotta say is dope as hell... first verse tight as hell man flow was cool man kinda fell off a few places but i think u wanted it like that... second verse i loved the choppy flow damn man... third verse was tight too... fourth verse was nice as well... this was tight...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Re: Metemprical

Post by TreTru »

hmm..beat is on some diggable planets vibe..coo..

1st verse ya swag's a lil better ..rhythm is real nice.
the flo's close to perfect..some lil spots that arent in the pocket ..but that might be preference..

2nd verse.presence is good..his voice is good too..haha his
rhymescheme is nice too..

3rd verse..i like this flo too ..its pretty much on the whole way..this guy's got an accent ..nothin bad just noticeable.

4th verse..more of the same..his lines and multi's are pretty good..

5th verse? wow thats a big crew this dude sounds comfortable on the mic.....had a coo scheme and aight lyrics bruh...

i think everyone held their own ..ya'll obviously have a certain sound your shooting for...so props..i liked this cypher style track..not everything needs a hook..especially with that many rappers..good stuff this is a cool all around track...

Return to “The Booth”