After School Freeverse Video

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Rek
Rookie

After School Freeverse Video

Post by Rek »

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21a6wFuV-rM[/video]
they're just some bars i wrote in class that i did on camera after school
Let me know what you think of the lyrics
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Re: After School Freeverse Video

Post by AntiMaTTer »

shit was good i thought man, you def on the right track on starting off. good rhyme schemes and a good flow. keep workin on that and youre gona have some ill shit in the future

IL record:
16-1
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

Hmmm. This is alright. You're rhymescheme is pretty cool man ... I enjoyed it ... and it's interesting to hear someone off a beat ... God ... it's been years since I've tried to do that ... Damn, you really laid down some bars here. I'm with the dude above me ... Keep that shit up!
Rek
Rookie

Post by Rek »

thanks for the feedback and if you can checkout one of my actual recorded songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXn4guMHC0Q
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

Cyan wrote:Hmmm. This is alright. You're rhymescheme is pretty cool man ... I enjoyed it ... and it's interesting to hear someone off a beat ... God ... it's been years since I've tried to do that ... Damn, you really laid down some bars here. I'm with the dude above me ... Keep that shit up!
its not really that hard to spit acapella dude

this was nice i watched this when u first posted it but didn't leave feed... this was pretty good man... i think i remember you from IL way back in the day... ur name looks familiar... anyways keep droppin man
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Rek
Rookie

Post by Rek »

yeah ive been dropping tracks off and on for like 2-3 years under different profiles cause i forget my passwords cause i dont log in for so long

Return to “The Booth”