a longer battle. 20 bars 4 lines per bar.

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

typo-guest

a longer battle. 20 bars 4 lines per bar.

Post by typo-guest »

this is getting rediculous, like sign in sheets after nine eleven
so many lil bitches groveling to the ILA, like a catholic straining to get into heaven
give me a break, a KiT KaT has more flavor than this Cat
take away your Nine Lives, now hes the Ghost of a long dead Stat

just another statistic of a homicide, maybe he killed himself
thinks hes spooky a year round Halloween n' covering his clothes, words fill the page with filth
I could shit out a better remorse, than this kid giving him the Sleeper for Intercorse
So he learned to Contort, body bent in shapes he can't breath now tapping out in Moris

code, choking on his own load, like a gun backfiring from Faulty Ammunition
oh fayt, they ask, how can~you~diss~him? well he reminds me of those Africans with Malnutrition
let me sign up to send in a dime a day, so maybe his head won't look concave
send him some books and a shakespear play, learn the true meaning to carving a grave

so much drama, I'll filter through and show his verse inbetween the commas, ,
took a note from Nepoleans Grandma and has his own lover, a fucked up llama
damn I cussed, oh well I'm busted, just like Ghost when he self combusted
happens though when you're full of shit, worse than the Lousiana sewers upthrusted

Come in and hit again, another bitch Rita to take care of your Mortal sins
and you thought you could begin, start off a new life with new pens
a new piece of paper, a new game design, like Shaolin Monks but I still rip off limbs
beat you with them, show true Kombat skills a X rated History, full blooded American in Tims

Smash in your skull, now your brains can eternally be shown
I was hoping this was full, but like a coconut you're Hollow to the Bone
A Ghost Faced Killer, Leather Face relives again as I tear off Skin
fingers Roast, Baist, and served with a Miller, sow up the back with NIN

Nine Inches of Nails, stick into your Tendons as you fall a Rag Doll
Lines Mentions of Tales from the Dark Side, Chucky never Sagged at All
Keep it ill to the day of Death, but have a Job for myself forever like Red with Meth
get too much of me and Man you'll OD, while I'm Ever Veral, a Lyrical Hugh Hef

call these things opponents, hell hes just a peice, a soul, a ghost, a component
beat this bitch like a red headed step child, rape em, then disown~it
the Infinite seems to be running out of it, now you wonder...did the have any to begin with?
was it just a myth? bragged up like all the thoughts that the end will be brought by the sith?

Guess they wanted the vocabulary so they picked up the Big Jewski as I desecrate his being
but its just a fling, like monkeys with shit ILA can't do many things, but what does this bring?
nothing good, thats all I can say, I left out everybody so far, why? cause I bring it in
many men, many women, hell I might take control of what you let go n' call em bretherin

now he tries to persicate, looks to me like hes just ready to menstrate and masterbate
dual thinking, in a second he dosn't debate, more blood than from when I obliterate and desimate
the first crew to die, running off the cliff a lemming, lights on but seem to be dimming
anal rimming, no wonder why its so dark, and the fact that his teeth need a hair trimming...

now I come up to plate a southpaw, comin' the Ole Dirty way Raw baby Raw
getting these kids right out the freezer not even giving them time to thaw
where did you fall off the truck from ghost, that fuckin' show Hee Haw?
looks like the only thing this kid could Hook Up with is trying on his Ma's Bra

and he even has trouble with this, and you wonder how they were at his briss
shit what do we cut? I can't tell is it this? no wait...is that just a flap of umblical?...and they miss
damn thats just ludacris, a Stickman building his own containment unit to cut off with a Hack Saw
guess it was his fatal flaw, how can I say this kids got sack or Gall? oh well only head left has a Jaw

I can just crack that, smack it with the back hand, the trick up the hat, or the trick hat all 3 punches land
dodge swift the ALI in this game, stinging the Killer Bee, drifting the Bruce Lee to be ever damned
see the Murder now I guzzle down the RedRum, all these damn Crows lunge out a Hell Driven Birds
the Hitchcok, I'm the Cynical bastard oversee all a Hawk, Ghost and boys 2 parts chicken and Koot a third

Fire off a rocket, blast half of the Koots away, and he still sits there dumb as fuck not flying
Can't say hes trying, if I did I'd be lieing, ghost being good at all...thats just unearthly, humanly defying
ya know what they say, if ands ifs and butts were candies and nuts, well...he wouldn't be a MC Trumped
get the Viper Bite, Fired, but don't worry I'll think bout letting you in AH...waaait for it...you flunked

call out SHANAGANS on this Carnaval, it isn't Evil or Dark, just some bullshit, what the wait in line ride?
shit wait till my planetary division causes fissions and making the two sides of Demented and Exosentric collide
now you see my bare hide, ghost gettin' all crazed, but like with Cee, well all but me, you're denied
now decide, to suffer the consequences of the rules you defied...meet the tide or follow Mr.Slaves Intestinal guide...

I'm corrupt and Maleficient, but what can I say my incisions are efficent, leaving MCs defecient
deflated and flatened, run over and then deep in the ground planted, what a sight so macnificent
pass out the Miracle Grow, and its a Miracle if anything in your brain can Flow, less its Menstral
but thats half ass backwards, if your cerebral fluids from a pussy...like a symphony with no instramental

now when I spit I Bust~a emcee strait Monumental, the Genocide that gives you this Delerium
don't know the Serum, well my Sermon is to just kill ones self, n' like batman with scarecrow, you'll be fearin' em
thats me, and the rest of AH, and unlike the Price on ILA's emcees, our income never can freeze
seems if you displease, you're out, what wonderful ties with this Battle Crew's Family Tree

Come to your Ville, see how you Deal with the Dynamic Style of bombing, a terrorism
got me thinking this DJ is causing plagarism, with the letting in of a Big Stupid Anerism
well thats what Cancer Gives em, Zap em full of Radation, a U.S. WWII A-Bombing the Japanese Nation
BATTLE STATIONS BATTLE STATIONS, this fuckin man just began to give Lactations

watch out for tit milk, he shoots out with out knowing, its like when his dog licks peanut butter off his dick, his "blowing"
try to stand to me toe to toe, now youre like the women fire fighters dragging people to saftey in towing
bounce your head off every step, can't remember now who you rep, with all these Bitches that seem to of Crept
shoulda kept some better verses in your rhyme book, for elevation man...you havn't even crawled so how could ya of lept?

get your Entourage, be like Dre and have them write for you cuz, Get biblically leaving Crews Ta Dust
Deter you from ever returning to me Detoxed, going to it high is like saying, damn you're good Exadous!
and so is your group!...fuck I'm the Nazi and Rhymes Soup, and No god damn Soup for you or your Troop
Goofy ass fuckers, don't even have rythem enough to Holla Hoop, the only thing Ghost Merks Over is his bowl of Fruit Loops.
KingJustin
Potential Emcee
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by KingJustin »

alright, the verse was decent...but it had fillers...which took the lines longer to flow together...different in some lines...and repeated in others..
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Re: a longer battle. 20 bars 4 lines per bar.

Post by leeroi green »

uppin

Return to “Written Rhymes”