shadow song, third and final single

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Seanny T
Dedicated Emcee
Losses: 3

shadow song, third and final single

Post by Seanny T »

heres my third and final single for my first mixtape, called SHADOW, talk about me being adopted and my feelings about it. also, vote here for my song to be featured on the 201st coast 2 coast mixtape: http://coast2coastmixtapes.com/audiodet ... oid=131296
click vote with facebook (or twitter), wait for pop up, click sign in, wait, click allow for the things it will want to do, wait for page to refresh, and tah-dah, u voted! i need at least 10, but id like as many as possible! so if everyone could help out, id greatly appreciate it :) again,. gimme feedback and such. u can also rate the song out of 5 stars on the page too. pce.
Attachments
Seanny T- Shadow.mp3
(5.03 MiB) Downloaded 322 times
Melt ice with my glare, freeze water with my stare
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Re: shadow song, third and final single

Post by TreTru »

okay beat is very emotional.haha.hey i heard this on you tube..i almost dl'd it for the tourney

hmm i think your emotion's a lil better..
presence needs a lil work.. delivery is aight, so is the flow..

Lyrics are on that real tip..im on some shitty headphones so i cant be sure..but it seems pretty well mixxed..

your good at the story line type tracks so props..

All in all the concept is what makes this song stand out imo..this is decent just keep working @ your craft ..cuz we spoke and i know you've been on the grind for a minute..keep doing you playuh..1

you-lost-me-vt25641.html << RTF peace
Seanny T
Dedicated Emcee
Losses: 3

Re: shadow song, third and final single

Post by Seanny T »

lol yeah i found it on youtube lol i fell in love wit the beat and chorus, literally sat down and in 2 hours had all the lyrics done. just like that. boom. let the emotions flow out and i made my (and everyone elses) favorite track to date! i just love it lol. my pride and joy song i guess. yo can u check out the other two i put up here? that would be great, thanks man!

-- Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:14 pm --

the mixtapes on hold cuz i got finals for college shit now, but after april ill be workin my ass off to finish it, its almost complete tho. waiting on some collabs and one solo song and im done :)
Melt ice with my glare, freeze water with my stare

Return to “The Booth”