Typo - Ekoms Disses

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

typo-guest

Typo - Ekoms Disses

Post by typo-guest »

gets in a big fit when you mention that hes a boy and he can't stand it
sticking your hand up your ass is the only way you would grip shit

makes this man get sick, so hypocritical and he flaunts it proudly
like a ignorant KKK hes cowrdly, strap him up n' cook him, sprinkle on some Lawry

so called player, but everytime I see him hes gayer, tellin' me hes got ass pains beggin' for bayer
fucker so stuck up in the closet hes made it a lair, thinkin' hes batman shavin' off his hair with nair

confused lil bastard, sayin' hes mastered, but his english is a disaster
self said smart, can't understand a word written art, just spraying gossip gosspal a early morning Pastor

so called disses, you're a calf up for veal, your shit makes me laugh, how the fuck are you real?
you ain't got a deal, you a prick that can't feal, impotent lil ignorant bitch ground under heal

a lil baby seal, gettin' strung up for a coat, body slashed so it won't float
a sacrafical scape goat, bet you still can't understand what I wrote

you ain't dead yet and you're heads bloated, gasses must not know which end to pass at
so low I now label you a sub-class mat, wipping the shit you spit cause its a hollowmass n' flat

grow up already, you just look like a tall-teddy, get your stuffin' re-stuffed cause I maul-deadly
on your knees you seem to fall-readly, booppin' so much I now deem to call-ya-betty

turn paths turn wraths and you get to see the August 6th A Bomb Aftermath
a lyrical polymath, my hands grip tight the snath, swing scythe n' Reap this dillusional sociopath.

I said it before, I'll say it again, get off my dick like a whore
feedin' off me bitch your style is poor, turned guy cause from ass to pussy you got tore.

you don't match up, its like watching the lips n' words in a Godzilla Movie
hopped on eminem's dick tryin' to inject in white to go along with ol' Prasilla's Roomie

gone opposite than his path, goin' for the older chicks cause you can't do math
add n' subtract showing you're quite Daft, its a Spiral Architect wannabe Black Sabbath

keep respinning what I'm spitting cause you see me hitting you start shitting
comparing you a flowers fitting, me the killer bee stinging kids who start grifting

still unable to precieve what I've written, so why the fuck my words you have bitten?
you're strait mitten, callin' yourself upliften, kid you gotta be kidden

I pull up scabs that have already healed, enter mental stages long thought sealed
while your answers come from when you've Kneeled, foreskin peeler you never yeild

its a sad state to pass it off to him, I'd have a better challenge from a jibberish talkin' SIM
cough you up n' out like phlem, all your wims are broken limbs and restoration is lookin' dim

too bad you can't start this over, looking for points while you seek for a 4 leaf clover
Begging to it that I stay sober, fuck even if, I still couldn't analyze your shit if I used the Mars Rover.
KingJustin
Potential Emcee
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by KingJustin »

not bad actually but not good...decent and passible

Return to “Written Rhymes”