Noto+Ekoms=Revolution

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Noto+Ekoms=Revolution

Post by Viral »

We were just talkin bout wats more important n shyt in a battle.. and well.. out of nowhere he drops somethin and i dropped.. and this is wat happens with Noto and EkomS r chattin while bored lol

NoTo iS cOmIn: i'll master it, factor this my rhymes are hazardous i'll grab a spit and flow the craft so accurate.

Ts0hG WriTeR: without the materials to plaster-shit, i'll make this rapper-quit whether he's a fag-or-jit

NoTo iS cOmIn: or a she with ass or tits i'll smack her quick..have em think twice about rappin back to this...lay a rapper dead in the track he was blastin in..

Ts0hG WriTeR: shots thru his vest-n-pinned like he was wrestlin, suit up to test-the-gin like i was dressed-to-win, enough pesterin i guess-ur-in cuz jesta-sinned.. in a tux that he pressed-n-thinned

NoTo iS cOmIn: and standin is my gesture-since me showing up curls ya neck and skin, i guess it's then you sweatin when your fear stops it's rest within.

Ts0hG WriTeR: then u need ur quest-to-end, only stressed-when-grim gives u less-to-grin, textin-been vexed-in-twins like two mexicans, kickin u at ya legs-n-shins

NoTo iS cOmIn: the best? yeah i've messed-wit-them..it's about time. you can find they head-n-limbs...in an outline.

Ts0hG WriTeR: while the rest-split~in~and-out-rhyme, we're blessed-with-spittin-mouth-shine
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

not bad not bad, some sounds a lil simple n' similar, but pretty inovative with words n' rhymes. Good multis.
lunathecursedangel
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by lunathecursedangel »

good multi, the multi's were really on point, the noto is known as the multi king, it look's like J took home the title in this one, overall pretty good, and i loved the flow, and reading it,

peace

Return to “Written Rhymes”