UPDATE-SITE COLLAB 2008

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

UPDATE-SITE COLLAB 2008

Post by Kurse »

[align=center]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nRQ4O8EE-ag&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nRQ4O8EE-ag&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/align]
Alright...

We're going to try to make this happen this year. 2008 has been a year with more audio artists floating around on the site than in previous years and it's time to make a mark for illest that NO OTHER rap forum has done yet. (atleast to my knowledge) And that's to complete a site collab.

So I'm goin to search for a beat that we can all agree on that'll be a decent length and it's time to bring your A-GAME like you've never done before. So start jottin down ideas, practice gettin yo swagg up cuz if you're down for this track...I want you all to come harder than you've ever come before! The Audio Veterans I'm not so worried about...but some of you bruthas that are newer to the audio game, we don't want to exclude y'all. This is a chance to make more "illest history" because this'll be the first time it's actually fallen through! So let's make another 1st for illest and do the damn thang!

Only post in here if you're interested in being apart of this project and have ideas to share. I'll be overlookin everything and tryin to get this organized...so all questions should be directed my way if you have any! Let's try to get this done within a week...no longer than 2 weeks if needed.

The participation box is at the top of the thread...so you know what to do.
Last edited by Kurse on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3

Post by HKX »

shit i'm down u already kno wats good imma tell G if he wants 2 jump on dis shit I kno he's down 4 it
J-Majikk
Potential Emcee
Wins: 0

Post by J-Majikk »

any opp to get on a track wit vets im takin
Dead Silence
God's Given Curse
Wins: 6
Losses: 34

Post by Dead Silence »

^same here.

now kurse
will u have time for this.because iknow u get caught up in more important shit at times im jw

im thinkin for this.
we should have a beat. with some dope ass bass in it. i dk im a big fan of the boom booms if u know what im saying lol

but i think we should find something to well we can all just like talk together like an audio chat room. or something i dk just an idea
Faith
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Conference call on Skype.

just go to skype.com and download it if you don't already have it...it's free
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

Koms and Viral u niggaz finna jump on dis shit or wat lol
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

ayo if n e body has n e ideas 4 beats dat they think we should murk put them on here if possible if not holla at me or Kurse aight niggaz
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

yea im definitely up for it

as usual i got a few ideas, one.. instead of one beat.. we could have like 3 or 4 diff beats mesh together, kinda like when u did revolution then switched up to the club beat at fiesta del sol, but like.. with 1 fading out into the other then another getting scratched like a turntable n converting and then another just blending in instrumentally or some shit, it would allow others to be on whichever beat they're most comfortable with, course it would involve some compromising, just a simple idea for the beat tho

2nd..it'd be koo if we could all just be on one big topic, like an open topic, (typical drugs & alcohol, war, lyrical show-boating) or maybe just representing Illest Lyrics
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

VIRAL AND KOMS PUSH DAT FUCKIN PARTICIPATE BUTTON STOP BEIN CHO CHA'S MOCOSA'S LMAO DEADLINE IS DIS FRIDAY N E ONE GOTZ BEATS IN MIND U KNO WAT 2 DO NIGGAZ
MagicMark
Rap Assassin
Wins: 13

Post by MagicMark »

hazard prolly want in this too lol..

is the track going to be on a particular theme? or is everyone just gonna bs on whatever they want..

who's gonna do the hook? - if each could have a line- wonder if that would work lol

if you's knew the order of the artists, then each person could give a lil head up to the next artist, to give a more community feel, as if your all freestyling in a room, rather than different verses being cut and pasted together..

just a few thoughts..

beat ideas -

busta - touch it

or you could go with a beat made by someone from illest that way it would be all illest

yeah..
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

As far as a concept...I'm thinkin maybe sum 'Braggin on Illest' type shit...where you rep the site, but you also brag on urself. (maybe to why the site wouldn't be the same without you!)

Touch It by Busta...funny...I was kinda thinkin the same shit!

Hazard is definately more than welcome to get in on this. I just want everyone who clicks that "Participate" button at the top to be dedicated to this and not just blow it off.

I will extend the deadline to sign-up until Monday at Midnight. (becuz I know some members don't log in until the weekend)

Once everyone is signed up after Monday...I will formulate the artists order in which they appear on the track. For those of you who want to discuss these ideas and the order further...I will be having a confrence call on Skype from my computer at 9:10PM Central Time. So if you have Skype...please PM me your name there. If you don't have it yet...it's free to download off of www.skype.com

This track will most likely be straight verses...no hook. But it's debatable on Monday nite via the skype conference.

Remember...if you DO NOT CLICK THE 'PARTICIPATE' BUTTON, I'm going to assume that you aren't partaking in this project.
Thank you.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

viral's gonna do im pretty sure, i dont see y not, i'd participate for him but im pretty sure he'll end up on it reguardless

as far as beats.. as usual i'll go with any shadowville beats lol since this isn't gonna be sold or anything i dont see y not,
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Yo Only Thing is Ima Jump On it
The Quality is Gunna Fuckin SUCK.
Kurse Will You Be Able To Fuck With My Shit At All
i Mean i'll Do Double Up's Wuddeva. but Only Mic i Can Fuck With
is Some Shit Dat U Put On ya Head And Got The Lil Mic Stickin Off Of it..

i'm Down Though LETS GET IT!
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Yea, I should be able to clean it up some. The only thing that u can do though to help out is to make sure that it's somewhat filtered. Either put a do-rag or a bandana or sumthin infront of the mic in order to absorb some of the air pressure that's gonna come out when you use certain words or pronounce certain letters. I should be able to clean up other stuff from there.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

-.HaZarD.- wrote:Only Mic i Can Fuck With
is Some Shit Dat U Put On ya Head And Got The Lil Mic Stickin Off Of it..
in modern day era, we call those headsets hahaha

but yea like kurse said.. make urself a bootleg popfilter so we don't hear u farting in the background

Return to “Callout Section”