Yoo

We use to take it to the streets with graffiti, now we take it online with graphic designing, photography, scanning, so show us what you got... Anything visual arts!

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Miilz
Rap Assassin
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Yoo

Post by Miilz »

i Got Photoshop Cs3, How Do Replace Ya Picture Over a Background The Best Way? Without Having To Trace Over it With That Lasso Tool Or How Ever u Spell it?
8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by 8th »

Do you mean how do you cutout a picture, and put it on a background? If thats the case, theres not really a one-click answer. To get good results, you have to outline it with the pen tool, or one of the lasso tools.

But a tip for the lasso tool, is don't use the normal lasso, use the Polygonal Lasso. You have to draw straight lines, so for curves its detailed, but it gives the best results, i think.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

personally i would go with the pen tool like 8th mentioned, but some people have trouble with it so practicing with the pen tool n learning how to use it would be ur best choice, i havn't used the program in about 3 months so i can't personally tell u without visualizing, depending on the photo, if its got solid colors u could use the magic pen or watever to select areas and delete, but if its an actual photo i wouldn't recommend it since it will select more or less,

there really is no simple way of cropping/cutting out images to paste over a background, i personally would say ur best bet is the pen tool
Miilz
Rap Assassin
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by Miilz »

Ok Then Thnx i'll Check it Out ..
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

man the magnetic lasso pretty sweet if you can clearly distinguish between the person and the background then u can jus go round the thing with that paste it onto a different background but otherwise yeah stick with the pen tool
The Eagerness Is Putrid My Fluids Acid Leaves You Vexed Like Black Holes
Your Inept To Correct Stretched Like Fat Folds Perplexed Like Castro
I'm So Tenacious With Rhymes Sensatious So Patient With Lines
While You Fill Your Writtens With Filler And So Stay Vacant In Mind
I'm Amiable But Too Your Haters I Appease Your Arcane Admissions
Dark Games No Vision Your Avarice Lead To Scarred Shamed Partitions
So Callous In His Candor You Have To Coerce For Neglect
For Worse Or For Best I'm Confidant With A Verse Of Respect

!!ILLEST MINDS!!

Return to “Illest Visual Arts”