HKX VS SORDO (HKX Wins)

Here is where you can find all of our past audio battles, a lot good, some not so good -- check em out!

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Cya.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

dis cry baby still talkin shit haha wannabe my ass hahaha u da wannabe kid u can't even prounance a word right in english and u talkin bout us tryin 2 be black I think u should look in da mirror b4 u start judgin son I grew up round blacks nigga hatin cuz he ain't got no blacks friends haha and u tryin 2 rap and u downin blacks usin nigga wit an ER. Remember wtf u doin kid u sayin NIGGA wit an ER at da end of it Joto... and u supposedly RAP good luck tryin 2 promote ur shit u racist piece of shit, see how far u get if u keep sayin NIGGA wit an ER kid, can't belive u a beaner u make my race look like garbage
Yomommaspimp
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0

Post by Yomommaspimp »

I cant believe this shit is still going on...seriously...lol this is pretty amusing...Sordo is just plain retarded....nigga sounds like one of my uncles tryna speak english lol and rap...Desperado meets hip hop lol that shit was priceless! xD!! his guitar pops open and he pulls out a microphone lol so who took this one or what?
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

How About Some1 Clean This Shit Up .. ??...
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

-ViP wrote:Kurse if you going Try To Diss SORDO on your "FREE TIME", Remember That Dynamic is the Guy Who Called Yout Out? ... if you diss sordo but do not battle dynamic
thats like a bitch move. We All Know you Was Shooked when dynamic called you out,
First off, Dynamiq and I had a conversation on MSN (which I know you all read, it was posted on HHR)...and I'm not even shook when it comes to battles. But how am I gonna battle a dude that I ain't beefin wit especially if it's not for any type of monetary benefit or or some type of tourney!?
It's not like I need anymore rep or sum shit like that.
I told Dyn that if he was hearing sum shit, to get at me to see if it's true. I let him know that the shit he was hearing that i was "supposedly" sayin acording to Miilz wasn't even sum real shit. Me comin at Sordo has a completely different purpose behind it. And that's "if" i choose to do it. So I don't see anything bitch about my reactions. lol
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1
Losses: 14

Post by Brah-Vo »

Veiled
In
Piss .

Im a nameplay geniussssss
LMAO
Yomommaspimp
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0

wtf

Post by Yomommaspimp »

Veiled in piss...=| that's some R kelly shit...why cant we all just get along...and rap about happy shit xD!!
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Ehhh im Just Gnna Call it Like i See it. if AME Are So Wack Why Does Beating Them Mean So Much To These Guys? How Much Time Do Y'all Plan Wasting Just Talking Back And Forth Trying To Convince Yourselves Something To Cling Onto For The Rest Of ur Lives Exactly?

i Mean im Taking Nothing To Do With This But AME Aren't instigating Or Starting Shit With Anyone They're Just Posting Their Tracks Etc On illest Like They Normally Do. So The Fact That People Are Coming Here To Start Shit With AME Like Being Told They're 'Better' is The CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT in Their Lives....... Makes Them Look Really immature And Worse Off Than The People They're Dissing. Some People Need To Take a Break From This Shit And Stop Getting So Caught Up in E-Drama. All These Dudes Trying To Just Get The One-Up All The Time Look Like They Truly Don't Believe in Themselves And Have To Resort To This Bullshit To Help Them Sleep at Night.

WHY Does it Need To Be a Competition?

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter

Post by K.O. »

Domino wrote:Ehhh im Just Gnna Call it Like i See it. if AME Are So Wack Why Does Beating Them Mean So Much To These Guys? How Much Time Do Y'all Plan Wasting Just Talking Back And Forth Trying To Convince Yourselves Something To Cling Onto For The Rest Of ur Lives Exactly?

i Mean im Taking Nothing To Do With This But AME Aren't instigating Or Starting Shit With Anyone They're Just Posting Their Tracks Etc On illest Like They Normally Do. So The Fact That People Are Coming Here To Start Shit With AME Like Being Told They're 'Better' is The CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT in Their Lives....... Makes Them Look Really immature And Worse Off Than The People They're Dissing. Some People Need To Take a Break From This Shit And Stop Getting So Caught Up in E-Drama. All These Dudes Trying To Just Get The One-Up All The Time Look Like They Truly Don't Believe in Themselves And Have To Resort To This Bullshit To Help Them Sleep at Night.

WHY Does it Need To Be a Competition?
so true.(but sad)
can we please have a moment of silence?
.......ok now we can beef again.
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Sa-Sa-Sa-Saaaaaaaad But Trueeeeeeeee-ahhhh.

Good Song.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

Domino wrote:Sa-Sa-Sa-Saaaaaaaad But Trueeeeeeeee-ahhhh.

Good Song.
fuck Metallica
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter

Post by K.O. »

Lawgix wrote:
Domino wrote:Sa-Sa-Sa-Saaaaaaaad But Trueeeeeeeee-ahhhh.

Good Song.
fuck Metallica
LOL. So What The Fuck? Is somebody gonna vote on this and rap it up or what? I would if i could but clearly i gotta sit this one out.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Entertainment - Sordo ( The Valoso Raptor Shit DZk Sed Had Me Rollin LoL)
-Flow - HKX..
-Swagga - HKX..
-Creativity - HKX ( E-R)..
-Overall Delivery - HKX
-Punch Lines - Sordo
-Personals - HKX
-Name Play/ Wordplay - HKX ( Why?) Cause He Actually HAd a Attempt With The 'N Word' E-R Shit Feel Me...

I Gotta Say Though , That Valoso Raptor Shit Had Me Rollin lmaoooo
But Hkx Took This , I Mean Honestly Sordo Shoulda Posted Up The Dzk Shit.
Cut His Verses Out N Left His Lyrics , He Might Of Won The Battle..

Overall Vote - HKX .. And Sordo This Ain a 'Hate' Vote.. Cus I Dont Like Hkx.
-ViP
Rhyme Master
Losses: 6

Post by -ViP »

^^^
Hey Hazard is Your Dad Really a Pedophile? HHR Got Prove LMAO
and i heard you deleted your account then fled after 4real expoed you
that had me laughing hard to the stomach, what else is there to expose you?
next thing i know i'll probably hear that your moms a tranny

Kurse i actually dont give a Fuck. and Sordo You Repping Sur 13??
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

I'll Tell You What Guy .
Battle Me , And if you Win You Get To Interview Me.

Return to “Closed Audio Battles”