The Obama Deception - No Real Change

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Do you believe Obama will Change America?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 3

ugly
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

The Obama Deception - No Real Change

Post by ugly »

Obama has tricked the American people into believing hes here for change, but is continueing what G.Bush has started.

The Plan for a New World Order is now set into place, and its Obama jobs to sucker the people into thinking that this New World Order is in our best intrests.

http://www.watch-movies-links.net/movie ... deception/

"The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people."
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Mind you, Alex Jones is a idiotic/brilliant guy who is LITERALLY invested in conspiracy. You really need to put this movie in perspective with common sense. He probably partakes in a crack hit every once in a while too and is featured on shows that talk about shadow people everyday.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=the obama deception&emb=0&aq=f#

An easier way to view it.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
ugly
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ugly »

Theres no easy way to view it dude, Its either ur brainwashed or not. Iraq veterans Know obamas a lie,theres Too much facts out there to object to this documentary.

Obamas a LIE!!! hes going to try and sell the New world order to our generation. thats why hes here, not for change.
Charlie Da Genieus
Rookie
Losses: 1

Post by Charlie Da Genieus »

Real Talk....

Yo, the country going through recession, spiraling down towards depression, so they rather sugar coat it. Doing so, doesn't alarm the people in this country that we are failing...
America was in dire need of change, well why not, give em OBAMA. What other way is there. Im not racist for shit. But da first black president ever.. That sturred up alot of people didnt it.. Immediate changes, of course, talk bad about Bush, why not he needs reputation..Let him inspire those that couldnt have been inspired..Let him make reality of the dreams we been wanting...
Point is, its a cover up for all the bullshit that has and is happening. .
Its only good while it last, but dont get suckd into it.. Because honestly, ask yourself what would happen if he got assasinated.. The nation would turn chaotic and martial law would come into affect.. It would be a civil urban war..all races would be against eachother.. Im sure Obama wasnt forced to be president but as he is protecting us from the truth. We are getting lied to in the process...
A.W.O.L.
*Charlie Da Genieus-1
ugly
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ugly »

Charlie Da Genieus wrote:Real Talk....

Yo, the country going through recession, spiraling down towards depression, so they rather sugar coat it. Doing so, doesn't alarm the people in this country that we are failing...
America was in dire need of change, well why not, give em OBAMA. What other way is there. Im not racist for shit. But da first black president ever.. That sturred up alot of people didnt it.. Immediate changes, of course, talk bad about Bush, why not he needs reputation..Let him inspire those that couldnt have been inspired..Let him make reality of the dreams we been wanting...
Point is, its a cover up for all the bullshit that has and is happening. .
Its only good while it last, but dont get suckd into it.. Because honestly, ask yourself what would happen if he got assasinated.. The nation would turn chaotic and martial law would come into affect.. It would be a civil urban war..all races would be against eachother.. Im sure Obama wasnt forced to be president but as he is protecting us from the truth. We are getting lied to in the process...
Word

The people of America were on the verge of Revolution, we were opening our eyes and asking questions about the government and this was all happening during Bushes presidency. Now all of a sudden they throw a Black man in the spot light and we all happy and un-aware Again. Obama works Not for the people, but for private banks. He is'nt his own man, he was put into the white house, he didnt fight his way to it. The media is blowing him up as the "Savior" so when the time comes hes going to present the world with a plan (new world order) and we'll all be sucker'd in and sell our rights & the constitution.
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

You can be brainwashed both ways homie.

You believe the government blew up the world trade center as well, right? Prove it.

There has been 10's of thousands of wars in the history of the world. Yes, there would be war.

Hilary and Obama attended a secret "New World Order" meeting. Prove it.

The banks intentionally caused the collapse (and pending recovery). Prove it.

There are concentration camps in the United States. Prove it.

The 20th century wasn't the greatest expansion of wealth and standard of living for the poor and middle class. Prove it.

JFK was murdered by the New World Order. Prove it.

The most momentum that Obama will ever have was when he was elected president. So, the cult like bullshit has already started to ware off. Watch the news, Obama doesn't get any sort of free pass. Obama has just as strong of resistance as he does support. And he is losing the support quickly. He will gain some of it back when the economy turns around.

Alex Jones hasn't been caught in a million lies before. Prove it.

Because so much of the video is speculation, you can't prove or disprove it, only time will tell.

If the world doesn't "end in 2012", the globalists don't wipe out most of the population, and we're not recruited into a civilian army that forces us to kill eachother. We will talk about it then.

ugly
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ugly »

complexity wrote:You can be brainwashed both ways homie.

You believe the government blew up the world trade center as well, right? Prove it.

There has been 10's of thousands of wars in the history of the world. Yes, there would be war.

Hilary and Obama attended a secret "New World Order" meeting. Prove it.

The banks intentionally caused the collapse (and pending recovery). Prove it.

There are concentration camps in the United States. Prove it.

The 20th century wasn't the greatest expansion of wealth and standard of living for the poor and middle class. Prove it.

JFK was murdered by the New World Order. Prove it.

The most momentum that Obama will ever have was when he was elected president. So, the cult like bullshit has already started to ware off. Watch the news, Obama doesn't get any sort of free pass. Obama has just as strong of resistance as he does support. And he is losing the support quickly. He will gain some of it back when the economy turns around.

Alex Jones hasn't been caught in a million lies before. Prove it.

Because so much of the video is speculation, you can't prove or disprove it, only time will tell.

If the world doesn't "end in 2012", the globalists don't wipe out most of the population, and we're not recruited into a civilian army that forces us to kill eachother. We will talk about it then.
Ok I'll prove the 9/11 was a hoax:

Fire fighters who were on the spot of the collapse of the towers stated that the planes alone could not Bring those buildings down, their build for impact, fires, ect. Also they stated that as the towers were falling, windows on each level were being blown out as if there was planted explosives inside the building. Each level of the building collapsed one after the other, it wasnt a free fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kOIvwThj-U

In this clip you can here the explosives go off Long after the planes hit. It took a long time for the WHOLE building to collapse. It took more than just the planes to take it down cuz the inner building was so stable the planes barely did anything but cause a Giant Hole.
ugly
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ugly »

and saying "prove it" is such an ignorant way of saying Im right your wrong. Theres enough facts out there to know that 9/11 is a hoax, obamas a hoax. The thought of world peace and a better economy under obama is a Complete HOAX. And yes the enconomy might get better, but who will have all the power when its up and running?? the banks baught everything. And just guess where they got the money??? where do you think that trillion dollars dissapeared too?? or how about the 700 billion dollars under bushes presidency?? also its from obamas stimulas plan. Dude there buying up everything so when the economys back and running the Banks and private banks hold the power. Duhh!!!

and as for this statement:
"Alex Jones hasn't been caught in a million lies before. Prove it."

Ive never said anything regarding that, so this is furthuring ur ignorance. Prove it, prove it, LOOK everything on the obama deception up and its all fact. But we know you wont.
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

Why so hostile?

I just told you a few things that aren't "facts" they are speculation in the video. Saying, prove it, is not ignorant, its the opposite of ignorant. I don't believe something because someone else tells me too. I've researched 9/11 for many years and "loose change" had a lot of people changing their minds until most of the movie was debunked. The questions I had were answered to my satisfaction. I'm not saying that I am right you're wrong. In 20 years, a new world order could be in place. The only thing that I know that I'm right about is the movie has more inaccuracies than you're willing to admit.

You make it seem like I'm the nuts one to believe that 9/11 wasn't an inside job. But in order to believe that, you need to believe the government is competent, has immeasurable and unquestionable power, and 100's of people just disappeared. All 80 people who witnessed the plane hitting the pentagon lied. That takes a greater leap of faith than not, in my opinion.

We don't need need to have that particular debate because its been done to death. Actually, my viewpoint and yours are probably best expressed by...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/stVmEmJ666M&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/stVmEmJ666M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1d0XEHahJ2Q&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1d0XEHahJ2Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

We know you won't? What is that suppose to imply? I think, we all know that I'm not fan of the government or the banks. I'm also not a zombie for Alex Jones and others like him. The complete opposite, I research things and reach my own opinion. I'm asking you to answer my questions from the movie and you call me ignorant. How far can this debate really go?

I don't think, any sane person thinks that Obama is going to bring world peace or even an economy better than the one of three years ago. They expect him to make less stupid mistakes than Bush. I don't think that is setting that high of a standard.

As for me saying that Alex Jones is literally invested in stretched truths, speculation, and this idea of a one world government because its true. So, of course, he is going to make a video to help get millions of hits to his website and sell his gold. He might be bringing some important facts to the forefront like how the United States banks are being dug out of their own hole. He would never say something against his own view point because he is biased. So, to believe everything he says, is like believing everything the government says.

When you say that the economy might get better. Maybe one bank that controls all banks isn't going to be formed. Maybe Obama didn't attend that meeting. Maybe 18-25 year olds aren't going to be enlisted in a civilian army. Maybe there aren't concentration camps. Then....

You need to be willing to say. Maybe, the movie isn't 100 percent true. On top of that, he takes a shit load of material out of context. Quoting that same video three times about Obama saying a "world order" for the economy. Like we don't already have the fucking UN, for tougher regulations against countries like Iran to slow them down from building nuclear weapons to live out the fantasy of their Qu'ran. You can agree or disagree with having a UN, taking away our sovereignty and liberty. But I still see us marching in to iraq with out their blessing. In the interest solely of our government without a new world order in plan at all besides if you can connect Iraq and the one world government. I thought the US didn't have any power. I thought the presidency didn't have any power. I mean, to believe that the president is just a puppet is also a problem for me. Its hypocritical to say that Obama is a liar who knows exactly what he is doing, but in the same breath that he is just a puppet who is being told what to do.

ugly
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ugly »

Ima only answer this dumb statement here cuz i already basically shut down ur 9/11 question

"I mean, to believe that the president is just a puppet is also a problem for me. Its hypocritical to say that Obama is a liar who knows exactly what he is doing, but in the same breath that he is just a puppet who is being told what to do."

The Banks control our government, Let me explain:

1. Agents from the bank of england tried to assasinate President Andrew Jackson multiple times because he didnt allow a private Bank to be established in the U.S. Reason: Banks and corporations would take over and cause tyranny and power shift.

2. Before president woodrow wilson died he Publically apologized to the American people that he had been decieved by private banks, and that the banks took over the American financial system. Reason: They took the power for themselves.

3.......I wont even get on what happen to JFK, that alone should convince anyone of whats happening. And if u dont know what happend then u should'nt even be in this conversation, period.

Now i agree IF obama was free to do as he pleased, he might not change much. But sadly Obama works for the private Bankers. Look at his cabnit, its full of pro-wall street politicians. No one from heavy industry, no one from the auto industry. They would not allow anyone to even have the slightest chance to change it, or over throne them. The fact is if your in control your not gonna surrender your power and allow a Man to change anything. Obama is a puppet, he dosent call the shots. The New world order isnt some new america, its a world owned by one Government. And this Government isnt for the people, it isnt for peace on earth. Its for corporations, fascism. Can This idea not get threw ur head?
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

ugly wrote:Ima only answer this dumb statement here cuz i already basically shut down ur 9/11 question

"I mean, to believe that the president is just a puppet is also a problem for me. Its hypocritical to say that Obama is a liar who knows exactly what he is doing, but in the same breath that he is just a puppet who is being told what to do."

The Banks control our government, Let me explain:

1. Agents from the bank of england tried to assasinate President Andrew Jackson multiple times because he didnt allow a private Bank to be established in the U.S. Reason: Banks and corporations would take over and cause tyranny and power shift.

2. Before president woodrow wilson died he Publically apologized to the American people that he had been decieved by private banks, and that the banks took over the American financial system. Reason: They took the power for themselves.

3.......I wont even get on what happen to JFK, that alone should convince anyone of whats happening. And if u dont know what happend then u should'nt even be in this conversation, period.

Now i agree IF obama was free to do as he pleased, he might not change much. But sadly Obama works for the private Bankers. Look at his cabnit, its full of pro-wall street politicians. No one from heavy industry, no one from the auto industry. They would not allow anyone to even have the slightest chance to change it, or over throne them. The fact is if your in control your not gonna surrender your power and allow a Man to change anything. Obama is a puppet, he dosent call the shots. The New world order isnt some new america, its a world owned by one Government. And this Government isnt for the people, it isnt for peace on earth. Its for corporations, fascism. Can This idea not get threw ur head?
Yes. You're prive to information that I am not. You have the superior wikipedia and infowars website.

The problem with you calling me brainwashed is that, maybe not you, but a million other people will watch this documentary think of it as pure fact and be the biggest sheeps of all because they will have their convictions determined for them (without research) from a 2 hour long documentary that is 90 percent speculation and sophistry. Just like after watching "loose change", when everyone with a GED thought they were experts in chemistry.

Dude...not get threw my head? I directly addressed it in multiple ways. You're attempting to discredit my stances by belittling me, which is really pathetic. Obviously, I know, the new world order is an idea to control everything on this planet, hence, the reason I said global numerous times. As for 9/11, go for it, believe it. If you think that there are 2 banks that are getting bailed out, and its not 400+, go for it, if you think Obama is the anti-christ and is going to set up a global currency, go for it. I'm not going to be be hostile to you and you decided otherwise. Argue with yourself.

Charlie Da Genieus
Rookie
Losses: 1

Post by Charlie Da Genieus »

Yo...Let me get at you guys..I got some shit that will fuck wit yo head..Government structured thru corruption...I got the facts homie..Just wait...
A.W.O.L.
*Charlie Da Genieus-1
ugly
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ugly »

^^^^dude i know that its fact already, but drop your stuff anyways Id like to see.

and complexity good debate, i wasnt tryna hate on u or nothing. Im in debate so wen i argue its all for practice and trying to counter wat the other guy said wit facts. You didnt put up much of a fight dooh lol jk jk
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

ugly wrote:^^^^dude i know that its fact already, but drop your stuff anyways Id like to see.

and complexity good debate, i wasnt tryna hate on u or nothing. Im in debate so wen i argue its all for practice and trying to counter wat the other guy said wit facts. You didnt put up much of a fight dooh lol jk jk
Ok, good enough, as long as its not hostile. Because these are debatable issues.

Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

someone needs to tell me what the point of this new world order is
what do they gain?
and why does it all revolve around america?
far as i can see america cant keep order anywhere.
a muslim world order seems more likely

Return to “The Lounge”