Interview with EkomS

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Interview with EkomS

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

Interview With Ekoms

illestlyrics.com: Alright, thanks for agreeing to this interview Ekoms how is it going?

Ekoms: i didn't agree, i asked u to fuckin interview me.. and its going fine considering its 5 in the morning and its raining

illestlyrics.com: lmfao, you dont sound like you're in a very good mood what has ekoms been up to lately, pursuing his rapping career?

Ekoms:no not yet, im actually at my sister's crib learning more about dreamweaver and adobe photoshop to pursue in my webdesigning career

Illestlyrics.com:does this mean you have no plans for rapping in the future, or you're just taking a break

Ekoms:no this mean's im getting a job working for my sister's webdesigning business so i have money to buy equipment so that i CAN continue rapping and making beats aside from becoming a dj in a club, i have no time to take breaks

Illestlyrics.com:oh i see, so ekoms how is this smoke school of yours going so far..?

Ekoms:well it just started so i can't really tell u, normally i hate teaching people since most of them lack the potential and determination, skywalker is my biggest operation im going to work on, but so far i havn't started any classes since i've been a little busy

Illestlyrics.com:oh goodluck with skywalker, we interviewed him and he seemed to suck at the name game lets see how his teacher does,is that fine with you?

Ekoms:sure thing?

Illestlyrics.com:ok so, lets start with eminem

Ekoms:previously decent, currently sucks

Illestlyrics.com:T.I

Ekoms:gay

Illestlyrics.com:Saigon

Ekoms:never heard of him but his name sounds queer

Illestlyrics.com:Kool G Rap

Ekoms: he's ok, not wat i prefer to listen to tho

Illestlyrics.com: Styles P

Ekoms: never bothered to listen to him

Illestlyrics.com: Fort Minor

Ekoms: Who?

Illestlyrics.com: lmao, Chino Xl

Ekoms: chino xl has some nice lyrics, his mixtape wasn't too bad i actually enjoy most of his work.. by the way where's fort minor?

Illestlyrics.com: fort minor is a group

Ekoms: of minor forts?

Illestlyrics.com: but im asking the questions here

Ekoms: oh r u?

Illestlyrics.com: ok, so lets continue shall we, Skywalker

Ekoms: for someone who just started keystyling he has more potential than most people i've seen

Illestlyrics.com: Precise

Ekoms: even tho his voice makes me laugh on his audio's he's got some pretty dope lyrics, i think i might battle him soon enough

Illestlyrics.com: 16 Micz

Ekoms: 16 wat?

Illestlyrics.com:lol, 16 Micz, the kid you battled...

Ekoms: lol oh queer of the year, heh.. he's not bad.. i'm still wondering y he hasn't changed his title yet

Illestlyrics.com:lol me and you both, Viral

Ekoms: Viral hasn't been that active lately.. im still waiting to see wat he has to drop against complexity

Illestlyrics.com:All Killah

Ekoms:he's pretty cocky for somebody who's not even that good... although he did beat me in that tournament

Illestlyrics.com:some say he is better than you, what do you have to say to those who believe that

Ekoms:well they can believe wat they want... he beat me before but i don't think he's better.. so they can kiss my ass and hope some talent rubs off on their lips

Illestlyrics.com:lmao you seem very confident in yourself, would you consider yourself the best rapper on illest?

Ekoms:yea confident suits me best at times, i wouldn't consider myself the best "rapper"...on illest, more like the best "lyricist" since my audio's on hold

Illestlyrics.com: well,at the beginning of one of the previous interviewed with 16 micz, tom said that 16 micz would be the future owner of illestlyrics.com if anything happened to him, like getting a life or something does this bother you considering that you started the whole forum thing with tom

Ekoms:well.. i figured tom would hand it down to me.. but i dont plan on being as active at the end of this year if not sooner.. so i don't mind it a whole lot.. and 16 micz has a year or so to go before he gets a life, in the process of that it'd be best for him to run illestlyrics for a while and hopefully illest stays on for a long time and gets bigger and better

Illestlyrics.com:good way to end the interview, so is there anything you want to let those reading know, about your plans, what they can expect..express yourself..

Ekoms: my plans r to demolish the competition on illestlyrics since i've been inactive... im not trying to be cocky but i figure beating everyone would leave a name for myself in the future, as far as realistic plans i'm mostly just trying to make a living.. rap's still important to me tho so whenever i can i'll be recording.. u can expect me to come back and visit next year with a demo out

Illestlyrics.com: alright, thanks for your time.
precise
Elevated
Wins: 20
Losses: 7

Post by precise »

Ekoms: even tho his voice makes me laugh on his audio's he's got some pretty dope lyrics, i think i might battle him soon enough

^^^^^ lol, dickhead, btw im down for a battle sometime

facin me? its mission impossible, like pickin up lesbian broads
fuck all these thespian frauds, they "bug me" like espionage
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

lol yea man i need to finish up.. we still need to collab with viral so we got some evil production.. i mean live
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Pretty interesting interview

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Conspiracy
Biter
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Post by Conspiracy »

Lol that interview was pretty damn interesting
precise
Elevated
Wins: 20
Losses: 7

Post by precise »

yea true, haha, some live productions goin on, ekoms lives in a backwords world. but for sure, some crew tracks would be dope

facin me? its mission impossible, like pickin up lesbian broads
fuck all these thespian frauds, they "bug me" like espionage
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

well.. yea i do man.. in a way i walk alone.. but on here i got people by my side.. my sister and her fiance rn't doing so well.. turns out he was cheating on my sis.. so i lost my dj... and i wont be a dj afterall.. but im gonna do this business with my sis.. get payed.. get my own shit.. do my own shit.. but right now all i own is shit so n e ways... even tho u live in canada doesn't mean we cant get busy.. i'll be in charge of putting us out.. precise ur in charge of the beats.. and viral can help put us out as well since he knows people... and maybe he can hook us up with some more collaborations as well as being in charge of putting our shyt together... im gonna recruit somebody that lives near me who i can collab with personally.. viral has people too since he's also part of anger manij'ment.. precise i suggest u find someone also that way we can get atleast a total of 6 people in the crew.. one recruited by each of us with a crew vote on whether they should be in or not.. they have to be atleast willing to do audio..
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5

Post by Viral »

for sure....dey have to have some audio done for us to vote tho...no text shit
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

yea i know that's wat i meant but some people have good audio without the lyrical skill so text somewhat shows us wat they CAN do.. but im most likely goin to find someone who does audio
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5

Post by Viral »

if ur good at text....den ur lyrical skill will b jst fine for audio..lol so if ur lyrical skill sucks on audio itll suck jst as much on text
Subsist
Rap Professional
Wins: 11
Losses: 16

Post by Subsist »

Guys if you get this whole shit rapped up im ready to get you all here for one month for free something like tourism and you can do this shit in a studio.............................NOT. rofl.

Return to “Interviews”