7 Bars

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

NoVeL
Rap Assassin
Wins: 14
Losses: 28
No Shows: 10000

7 Bars

Post by NoVeL »

Kick and break rhymes, cuz my swag a sweeter Kat

Flow like rookie vets, cuz u can't recessitate my cannibalistic raps

done did it like abused advantages, rapping I handled it like unicycles no balancin'

Fancy that, truth in fact with more wordplay than a scrabble match

I'm BIG, and tower over giants cuz I got more 'patience' than sick clients

Stepping into clubs is more than a hassle

Girls I WONDER if they could be my WOMAN without a LASSO

Golden Jokes I'll blow up in smoke

you guys couldn't if you swallowed a bomb, and it got caught in ya throat
Last edited by NoVeL on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ugly
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Re: 7 Bars ( Still Active )

Post by ugly »

I totaly didnt understand any bars or wordplay in this piece

"Like unicycles wit no balancin."

No dis-respect to you but everything was just so random like

"Girls be like I WONDER if I could be his WOMAN without a LASSO "

I dont know how to got this concept of just scribbling anything down, not feelin it but stay active lol and like i said no dis-respect

2/10
ReCkinAll
Rhyme Master
Wins: 1
Losses: 5

Post by ReCkinAll »

not feelin this drop you def need to elevate....
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

ima tell u how they wanted too ^^^^^ horrible, i mean it was jus horrible no other way to describe it. but dont give up and keep grindin them rhymes out
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
Phasewon
Rhyme Master

Post by Phasewon »

this shit was ok, nothing spectacular but it def aint wack, couple decent lines here and there, one of my only complaints is the bar count, there's a difference between internet "text bars" and real MC bars, they count 'em differently, this isn't 7 bars..learning the art of real bars would just make you come off more professional and official, stay at it and keep learning.
SubstanZ
Rookie

Post by SubstanZ »

look dnt take dis da wrong way. jus tryna giv u sum constructive criticism. i aint no pro at dis but all i can do is share wat i kno. overall i wasnt rly feelin dis. like wit da: rappin i handle it like a unicycle wit no balancin. i woodve ben like : dis rap shit i can handle it yall cant like i grabs ya bikes handle bars n dismantled em. golden jokes i blow up in smoke. u guys coodnt do tht even if u swallowd a bomb n it got caught in ya throat. ida ben like : i spit golden glove punchlines ta ya throat. u sweat soakd,rhymes'll levitate to a point dat it keep da titanic afloat wit jus wun word spoke. agen i aint da best but das jus my p.o.v. agen no disrespect jus sum constructive critisism. we all hea fo da same rezuns. all bowt dat music. so keep elevatin n workin on it. ya neva no ware u mite get to. b ez kid n keep at it
Narkotik - a substance of life death and destruction

its a fact that any Bitch-She must have Quick-Feet to Kick-Me. i had Enough-B, you a Cluts-See so this nigga couldnt Touch-Me-if-He-Snuffed-Me. my fights Heavyweight a Straight Champion shit i got the championship and copped a champion's ship for a trip im out dawg goin out for a bricks worth of a vacation kid. ten thousand leagues compared to me let alone my new boat couldnt compete nor cope. they get defeated you joke, if i jooxed ya i wouldnt gloat, because nobody would care if i slit ya throat or took ya bread loaf even though im not a show off. i spit huricanes and tornados i "numb minds"with lyrical biblical murder when i "co-Caine" to off Able.
$harky
Potential Emcee
Losses: 1

Post by $harky »

I dunno what you were tryin to achieve with that drop man... No one wants to offend you but that shit was like a fuckn stir fry man, you just got yo shit all mixed up dude. Though you did drop one acceptable bar,
" Fancy that, truth in fact
With more wordplay than a scrabble match"

Only problem is the length difference in the lines.

Weak drop bro, maybe it's just you catchin your feet again. But to be straight? Dat shit was sea sick niggah.
Someone could be dreaming up a thought of me having a thought, but only I know my thoughts. And for my thoughts, I don't know of any other thoughts from anyone else and if they even control their own.

Return to “Written Rhymes”