R.D.J (Rippin Da Jacker)

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

R.D.J (Rippin Da Jacker)

Post by TheNobleOne »

listen to the FACTS IM STATIN, those RAPS YOUR MAKIN are fuckin SAD AND BASIC/
ill Bash this FAGGOTS FACE IN and get "jack-offed" like MASTURBATION/
this dude is Top Ten? you Got To Be Kiddin im DROPPIN THIS SISSY/
if this kat is Poppin His Lips, Im 'crackin Jack' open like a BOTTLE OF WHISKEY!/

the FACT IS your WACK KID, actin like hes STACKIN CHIPS AND PACKIN CLIPS/
you LACK THE WIT if you think JACK CAN RIP, only time JACK SHITS is when hes Battlin LAXATIVES!/
Homie wouldnt be 'fly' if he was THROWN FROM A PLANE, Noble will SHOW EM SOME PAIN/
cuz yall Know if this was a 'Poker Game' than Jack would have to FOLD TO THIS ACE!/

this kat BARELY IS DECENT, just a SCARED LITTLE WEAK BITCH man ima TEAR EM TO PIECES/
I'll SWEAR IT ON JESUS, this Jadakiss aint holdin "two guns up" like a PARAPLEGIC!!/
This Ass whippin is Past Due, heard Jacks a Wigga and if Thats True than this RAP DUDES LAME/
so ima CLAP WITH THE SHOTS to leave "JACK IN A BOX" like the FAST FOOD CHAIN!/

I bring DEATH UPON your entire SECTION DAWG, show em all how this GUY IS A LOSER/
and in a fight when I say ill get "Jack Knifed" i aint talkin about a DIVING MANEUVER!!/
Punchline King? yeah right! your fuckin WEAK WITH THE HANDS im still BEATIN YOU MAN/
this fuckin Hypocrite is Talkin Shit but couldnt post in the tourny with a WEEK IN ADVANCE!!/

Fuck it since this pussy claims im ducking him im just putting this out there. dude cant even give a reply in a week and a half. fuck a battle faggot.

suck my ballsac
QwarterZ
Rap Professional
Wins: 4
Losses: 9

Re: R.D.J (Rippin Da Jacker)

Post by QwarterZ »

this was actually alright man a few lines I dont know about but you got that intensity in this piece...few new lines playin on jack a few of the older ones but its all good...nice drop...the flow was off and on then again Im on my phone...keep writing my dude

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
DoggyStylez
Potential Emcee

Post by DoggyStylez »

I don't know, I thought it flowed really well. In this ryme, your punchlines should be re-named to murderlines, coz you kill it. Can't wait to see watt J.D.R's reply will be....once again your spellin's out, I'm pretty sure you meant jacked-knifed as a driving manouvre, right???

All in all mate, this is a killa beef rap, shits about to get hectic if this guy responds....
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler

Post by TheNobleOne »

yeah i dont see where the flow is "off" really but its cool. i appreciate the feed man.

and doggy i dont know yo, i was just playing off the words. jacked knife isnt the same as jack knifed, like ima knife em. jack knife is the actual term for the diving maneuver. so i just played off of that. i appreciate the feed and im glad you liked it.
daworst1
Potential Emcee

Post by daworst1 »

Str8 murdered em...good stuff man..nice drop...keep writin..tha punches were executed perfectly..stay up..one.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

wasn't feelin that ace line, but other than that this was some hot shit, enjoyed the flow a lot, definitely had some nice punchlines, that outro was a good personal too, jack needs to quit slackin, nice piece noble
NoVeL
Rap Assassin
Wins: 14
Losses: 28
No Shows: 10000

Post by NoVeL »

Stay On It.. It Was Dope. Just Don't Stop Tha Activity
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler

Post by TheNobleOne »

i appreciate the feed everyone, glad you guys enjoyed it.
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

lol Fuck outta here son. Jack aint duckin' you. you've been here like 2 or 3 weeks, battled one nigga and been on my nuts since you came. As much shit as you talked, I figured you'd be half way decent so don't let these niggas gas you up. Some of ya lines was aiight but most of the nameplay has been recycled. I told your bitch ass when you was hittin me up in the PM that I couldn't drop. Check the activity and you'd seen I aint been active in 4 or 5 days and started postin' yesterday. Smh @ this lame.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler

Post by TheNobleOne »

shake your head all you want faggot, the first activity you had on this site was in the welcoming area. if you were serious about the battle that should have been first. fucking yezzir had to delete the thread because you couldnt show up. dont think i havent seen you in that chat box either homo. keep telling me im light work but yo ass couldnt even spit a verse. you can tell me these are recycled but dude ive never battled someone with a lame ass name like jack da rippa, so it dont fuckin matter what i used. i still came original and still hit you.

fuckin dudes man cuz i told him i couldnt post in 48hrs when this bitch cant even post in two weeks.

fuck you and fuck yo momma
JDR
Da Punchline King
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

haha your ridiculous. I set our original thread up to begin with and you ducked me on the rules. Then you got smoke up your ass and set up another thread and started PMin me about a battle verse. I told you then I had shit goin' on and I'd PM you back later. If you want, you can copy ya same verse, change it, type a new one and I'd body you on this text shit. Seriously, you aint that nice son. All you wanna do is fuss on a message board and have all these new niggas hype you up. It's w/e, you talkin' bout how you got more to life than the internet but almost got half as many post in 2-3 weeks then I have in like 4 months. Clown the shout box about how niggas need more things to do but your more active in that bitch than the fuckin' admin is. You a joke son and that's juss real talk. It's w/e you wanna do.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
complexity
Elevated
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Written section isn't suppose to be spam. I don't care if its a diss or not. Take it to another thread.

The first two/four bars were tremendously played. I also didn't like the Jack shits line because it really doesn't make sense.

I liked the flow for the most part.

It was aggressive as fuck that was probably the part that I liked the most.

Creatively this was ok, not outstanding. The jack knifed line was crazy. RIP might be pushing it a bit, it was a good start to this WWE like beef though. I always appreciate the person who just comes with that first diss.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler

Post by TheNobleOne »

J D R wrote:haha your ridiculous. I set our original thread up to begin with and you ducked me on the rules. Then you got smoke up your ass and set up another thread and started PMin me about a battle verse. I told you then I had shit goin' on and I'd PM you back later. If you want, you can copy ya same verse, change it, type a new one and I'd body you on this text shit. Seriously, you aint that nice son. All you wanna do is fuss on a message board and have all these new niggas hype you up. It's w/e, you talkin' bout how you got more to life than the internet but almost got half as many post in 2-3 weeks then I have in like 4 months. Clown the shout box about how niggas need more things to do but your more active in that bitch than the fuckin' admin is. You a joke son and that's juss real talk. It's w/e you wanna do.

you sure know how to run ya fuckin mouth son but i dont hear no tracks from you. get a hundred bucks and battle me audio bitch. fuck your faggy ass text shit.
1 !LL B!tch
I'm !LL STUPID!!
Wins: 6
Losses: 1

Post by 1 !LL B!tch »

When I read the verse I thought "I bet all those Jack line have been used before on him" all of the plays were obvious, cap lock don't make your verses rhymes better. There were not any creative out of the normal punchlines, I guess I expected more but you could just be warming up of holding back for the battle, still it was an ok verse better than some people I've seen, good job lil boy!
2 Essentials: Stilettos & Ruger SR9
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler

Post by TheNobleOne »

1 !LL B!tch wrote:When I read the verse I thought "I bet all those Jack line have been used before on him" all of the plays were obvious, cap lock don't make your verses rhymes better. There were not any creative out of the normal punchlines, I guess I expected more but you could just be warming up of holding back for the battle, still it was an ok verse better than some people I've seen, good job lil boy!

shit was way better then you could ever write son. your shit was wack and you got mad cuz i said so. your pussy gets sore just like everyone around here. yall muthafuckas should grow up and grab a mic, show some real talent and skill.

not to mention jack gon talk all that shit and say we can battle after scott james because hes busy, but then he can go call out anti! NIGGA YOU LAME!

Return to “Written Rhymes”