hop2it sir

The Producer's lounge is the best place on the site to display your talent behind the boards whether you're new to producing or have been doing it for a while.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

blokB
Micless
Losses: 1

hop2it sir

Post by blokB »

absrtact. thats all i can say i guess.
Attachments
hop2it.mp3
(2.49 MiB) Downloaded 167 times
We must always and forever have hip-hops best interest at heart. We must allow ourselves to be critical of the music and culture so that ideas and beliefs that aren’t progressive can be eliminated and made unattractive to our youth. Our allegiance to Hip Hop has to be about more than romanticized ideas of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem. Instead our allegiances must be rooted in what we individually and collectively determine beneficial. The story of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem doesn’t end well. We’ve got proof. Doing what one believes is individually and collectively beneficial may allow for a better ending. Or better yet, no ending at all.
C.I Truth
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Re: hop2it sir

Post by FlipSide »

Seems too basic for me bro... i mean its dope... bt id like it a lot more if you slowed the the bpm a lil.... seems that i could grow on me tho... hmmm i kinda like the egyptian thing u got going on there tho... cool drop here
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
blokB
Micless
Losses: 1

Re: hop2it sir

Post by blokB »

thanx flip. i dont really know what to think bout this one either. had to drop it tho.
We must always and forever have hip-hops best interest at heart. We must allow ourselves to be critical of the music and culture so that ideas and beliefs that aren’t progressive can be eliminated and made unattractive to our youth. Our allegiance to Hip Hop has to be about more than romanticized ideas of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem. Instead our allegiances must be rooted in what we individually and collectively determine beneficial. The story of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem doesn’t end well. We’ve got proof. Doing what one believes is individually and collectively beneficial may allow for a better ending. Or better yet, no ending at all.
C.I Truth

Return to “Producer's Lounge”