Atmosphere "Minnesota Nice"

Argue over who has the illest punchlines in the game. What your favorite songs are, the latest albums, and any other creative idea that will inspire thought provoking conversation.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Re: Atmosphere "Minnesota Nice"

Post by The Gonz »

MN representin! Ill track.
blokB
Micless
Losses: 1

Re: Atmosphere "Minnesota Nice"

Post by blokB »

i been listening to slug since 2000, hes one of my favorite emcees. THIS SUCKS! wow! way to fall off big pimp. he needs to get back to that god loves ugly or lucy ford style. Thanks for droppin tho.
We must always and forever have hip-hops best interest at heart. We must allow ourselves to be critical of the music and culture so that ideas and beliefs that aren’t progressive can be eliminated and made unattractive to our youth. Our allegiance to Hip Hop has to be about more than romanticized ideas of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem. Instead our allegiances must be rooted in what we individually and collectively determine beneficial. The story of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem doesn’t end well. We’ve got proof. Doing what one believes is individually and collectively beneficial may allow for a better ending. Or better yet, no ending at all.
C.I Truth

Return to “Hip Hop Discussion”