M33K91 vs. Jack the Rippa

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

M33Kish
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 14
Losses: 17
No Shows: 1

M33K91 vs. Jack the Rippa

Post by M33Kish »

5 bars
House rules

Check

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
The Meek Shall Prosper... So they say :P
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Re: M33K91 vs. Jack the Rippa

Post by JDR »

Check...
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler

Post by M33Kish »

I'll rip-this-skippa to shreds, jack-the-wigga takes shots of liquor just-to-get-a piece of Jills leg, and still can't figure why he can't get the whole thing instead, its probably cause his dicks the size of a pencil lead,

The last chick this dick rida picked up, was more of nigga with a push up bra and quick release nut, I ain't sayin jack likes it in the butt, he just thinks its sexy when another man likes to "nip-nd-tuck,"

And as far as battles, its mainly good luck, hes breast fed off rabbit nips and he stays away from the "black cats" in clubs, just a text-cee thug typing out all his mean mugs,

This fag enjoyed it when Scott James balled on him, and whooped that ass in the name game, I take flames and light a fire under his ass, worse than his herpes outbreak, he's "inflamed,"

I just took 5 shots AT jack, and I think he's still laying on his back, his bars just flat lined, and the "proof" was only a "MEEK" slap...

JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

Str8 Breezy Mode...

I love a mismatch, another nigga blowin' smoke like he was puffin' zig zags
Your as dumb as shit cat, by misspellin' Minnesota & that's where ya fuckin' cribs at??
(http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/profile/M33K91/)

& it's nothin', kids whack, I might as well be a mod the way I lock ya shit up
It's not a prob, this kid sucks, and aint a CNA the same job a bitch does???

You need to lock ya lips chump, make you put ya hands up as you beg like addicts
My punches in this thread like magic, quick to stop Meeks on the streets like the red light traffic

It's not best to write whack shit, ya trash kidd as Jack/Ripp juss hurdles deaths work
& Every word'll wreck jerk, while punches lay below the chin like a turtle neck shirt

Be honest cos you gay, shook, whack, you niggas came from where? so Imma chase rooks back
Bring ya boys, coz they some 'stay put cats', the types that stay directly on the side like tha facebook apps

EZ..
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler

Post by M33Kish »

Uppin for votes

Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

lol

jack the ripper pretty much got this
jacks cats
-enjoyment
-structure+flow
-Personals
-Punchlines

pretty much tie on the rest

both came like a premature ejackulator in a whore house

fast and weak

vote jack

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
GhoStWriDa001
Novice
Wins: 1

Post by GhoStWriDa001 »

Jack Da Rip is lyrical murderer and verbalist slaughterer.

The 6 bars were on topic and flow was precise.

Structure was nice, punchlines amazing, and personals were good too.

Great job you guys.

Grim
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 33
Losses: 11

Post by Grim »

this was a solid battle..M33 had some solid lines and Jack came softer then usual...I still think he took these categories for sure:
punchlines..wordplay..close on personal and close on flow...
overall MVGT:Jack
[center]Image[/center]
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

Defiance, stfu and bounce outta my thread wit that retarded chris rock shit. Nobody interested in you coppin' a couple laughs.

Bumpin' this to tha top.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

I'll rip-this-skippa to shreds, jack-the-wigga takes shots of liquor just-to-get-a piece of Jills leg, and still can't figure why he can't get the whole thing instead, its probably cause his dicks the size of a pencil lead,
well, your-multies-thast-are-written-like-this- arent really multies. rip-this-skippa, jack-the-wigga, only has wigga and rippa to rhyme. Anyways, the punch with Jill is kinda weak. An attemopt at nameflip, and punch with the small dick, but its rtather inneffective as an opener.
The last chick this dick rida picked up, was more of nigga with a push up bra and quick release nut/
I ain't sayin jack likes it in the butt, he just thinks its sexy when another man likes to "nip-nd-tuck,"/
this was a little better, but the wording is very basic. I took the liberty of dividing the line so it looks more like a bar. Its easier for me to catch a flow if i know where im supposed to catch my breath "/". Or else it reads like a run on sentence. Anyways, the bar is repetative as a punch. and you should have said he likes it in the butt lol.
And as far as battles, its mainly good luck,
hes breast fed off rabbit nips and he stays away from the "black cats" in clubs,
just a text-cee thug typing out all his mean mugs,
no actual punch is evident. Im unable to break down two lines out of this aswell. I can into three though lol, or one short linbe and one long line which breaks flow, or puts you over the line limit.
This fag enjoyed it when Scott James balled on him, and whooped that ass in the name game,
I take flames and light a fire under his ass, worse than his herpes outbreak, he's "inflamed,"
id the wording was bettter, the insult would be too. I see the personal with james, but that battle is still open so no loser yet. Prolly your best so far.
I just took 5 shots AT jack, and I think he's still laying on his back,
his bars just flat lined, and the "proof" was only a "MEEK" slap...
this puts you over the limit man, but good attempt at name playing yourself. If your stuff was harder, it would have been an effective punch, but seeing as we cant figure out the flow to begin with, its simply wrong.
Str8 Breezy Mode...
Nice insult, to the point, but the flow was hard to catch lol
I love a mismatch, another nigga blowin' smoke like he was puffin' zig zags
Your as dumb as shit cat, by misspellin' Minnesota & that's where ya fuckin' cribs at??
(profile/M33K91/)
lol at the personal. Nice opener, but im pretty sure you dont need two "as" in the second line.
& it's nothin', kids whack, I might as well be a mod the way I lock ya shit up
It's not a prob, this kid sucks, and aint a CNA the same job a bitch does???
Im not covinced that this fully rhymes man. Rhyme schem is on point, having two different patters is cool. I dont know what a CNA is but lol at its a bitch job.
You need to lock ya lips chump, make you put ya hands up as you beg like addicts
My punches in this thread like magic, quick to stop Meeks on the streets like the red light traffic
other that using his name, which can be interchanged with anyones, its an open bar to anyone. Good job on carrying over the rhyme scheme, but you should have kept coming with something personal.
It's not best to write whack shit, ya trash kidd as Jack/Ripp juss hurdles deaths work
& Every word'll wreck jerk, while punches lay below the chin like a turtle neck shirt
lol at the punch, but again, open bar that can be spat against anyone. The whjole Jack/Ripp seems forced tbh.
Be honest cos you gay, shook, whack, you niggas came from where? so Imma chase rooks back
Bring ya boys, coz they some 'stay put cats', the types that stay directly on the side like tha facebook apps
lol, Best by far.
EZ..
being arrogant usually is

All in all MVGT JDR. Its just better put together, M33k, keep at it man.
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler

Post by M33Kish »

Damn that's 3-0 good shit jack and thanks for the feed panda.

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 pm --

Damn that's 3-0 good shit jack and thanks for the feed panda.

Return to “Closed Text Battles”