Kuhlerblynd versus Dynamiq (Dynamiq wins 3-1)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Kuhlerblynd versus Dynamiq (Dynamiq wins 3-1)

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

6 bars

House rules

Due date need not apply

Check

Links:
http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/final ... ml#p174727
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Re: Kuhlerblynd versus Dynamiq

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Dont let the lable WACK get slapped-on-ya, you couldnt be fucking 'dope' with some 'crack'-on-ya
With 8~shots I'll make this snake~drop, and show why venom wouldnt be taken seriously as a Black-Mamba!!!!

Coming on the attack, this is in fact-karma, no showing the tourney then crying bout~your~record
Makes you sound like a fucking BITCH to me, and there's nothing dynamic when we get drowned~in~lectures!!!!

I'll give you the 'headache' when I 'compound/come pound~with~pressure', leave you scarred-right with a charred-knife
I always come armed,-sights at your dome, how you gonna battle me lyrically yet you aint old enough to bar-fight?!?

Seriously though... Smh...

Murk the 'Prince of Thieves' and leaves dudes like you often-shook! You 'drop' and it gets taken by a 'common-crook'!
Honest!-Look! Only time Venom ever made it big with any cartoons/car tunes was in a fucking comic-book!!!
(drop meaning, drop your verse)

Your 'punches' couldn't be dynamic with 'Rocky's-hook'! Speaking of dynamic~fashion
It wasn't in the way you beat Rellik, that fucking voting process was stagnant~action!!!!

Cuz your name's an oxymoron, there's nothing DYNAMIC about it, while mine-attracts-them-the-best!!!
Just saying your fucking name out loud cracks me up, like this scene from Pineapple Express!!!!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP4Ql7o3 ... detailpage[/video]

FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW
...The car tunes reference is talking about how Dynamiq records tracks, you know, like he records car tunes...
...His alias is Joel Venom...
...His name is Dynamic (I cant believe Im writng this but Im sure SOMEONE would miss it haha)...
...He's only 20 years old (thus the lines about the bar, you have to be 21 to get in a bar)...
...He no showed in the Text Tournament 2011 but then complained about getting a loss...
...Kobe Bryant is a basketball player known as the Black Mamba, a poisonous snake, and wears the numbers 8, and he takes shots to score in the game...
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Dynamiq
Rap Assassin
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by Dynamiq »

To be honest,i was hoping to levitate his ass soon..
But When it comes down to skill,"Theres No room for Kuhler's" like Segregated Bathrooms"

Props to this site that you help run,now stop with the hype you compel from
Besides,ya bars "Arent raw",so no wonder why your performance was "Well done"

Coming with that foul noise, and loud voice..but this childs moist
and mad cause my dick,was "Ment his chicks mouth,Altoids"

Really is this what you want? you must be kidding tucker
Got em Hoping he could find a "Wayan",which proves theres no point "In living..Kuhler"

Now lets get personal,or should i say personell? i've made bigger name in this place more than you
i mean..yeah your part of the "Staff",but still "Kane sustain what i'm Abel to do"

this midget macks frail,i would show ya'll the Art Of War..
But Kulur's soft..so It's "Drawn" if you think he's getting "Past Elz"

Breakdown:
1.no room for colors = black people. also nameplay
2. come on now i know ya'll been to restaurants,think about it.
3. ment/mint
4.One of the wayans brothers started living color the tv show.
5.staff is also known as a cane,or something used for support kane and abel were brothers in the bible
6. pastels have a soft color and kuhler is soft. and im Joel Venom my nickname is "Elz"
Good battle now vote.

-- 20 Jun 2011 14:21 --

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/eckst ... 22661.html
Last edited by Dynamiq on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
All Audio Battle Record
8-0-8
Brandon Heat (KO)
Falix (KO)
KraZyLyrical (KO)
Yasii(KO)
Led Poison(KO)
Jay 3rd (KO)
Demo (KO)
Pdubz (KO)
M.Flight (KO)
All Time Text Record
[89-15-81]
-ChessBoard-
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 7

Post by -ChessBoard- »

Multies - kuhler,punches - dynamiq,meta4z - dynamiq,flow -kuhler,consistency - dynamiq,build ups - dynamiq...overall dynamiq edged it so I vote Dynamiq...Good Read fellaz...

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
Blake Downs
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 32
Losses: 31
No Shows: 1

Post by Blake Downs »

Dont let the lable WACK get slapped-on-ya, you couldnt be fucking 'dope' with some 'crack'-on-ya
With 8~shots I'll make this snake~drop, and show why venom wouldnt be taken seriously as a Black-Mamba!!!!
(Dope wordplay,nameplay,good punch)

Coming on the attack, this is in fact-karma, no showing the tourney then crying bout~your~record
Makes you sound like a fucking BITCH to me, and there's nothing dynamic when we get drowned~in~lectures!!!!
(mean personal,sick nameplay,punch)

I'll give you the 'headache' when I 'compound/come pound~with~pressure', leave you scarred-right with a charred-knife
I always come armed,-sights at your dome, how you gonna battle me lyrically yet you aint old enough to bar-fight?!?
(nice punch,not my favorite,)

Seriously though... Smh...

Murk the 'Prince of Thieves' and leaves dudes like you often-shook! You 'drop' and it gets taken by a 'common-crook'!
Honest!-Look! Only time Venom ever made it big with any cartoons/car tunes was in a fucking comic-book!!!
(sick punch,wordplay,nameplay)

Your 'punches' couldn't be dynamic with 'Rocky's-hook'! Speaking of dynamic~fashion
It wasn't in the way you beat Rellik, that fucking voting process was stagnant~action!!!!
(nice personal,name-play)

Cuz your name's an oxymoron, there's nothing DYNAMIC about it, while mine-attracts-them-the-best!!!
Just saying your fucking name out loud cracks me up, like this scene from Pineapple Express!!!!
(hahaha fuck yess,good punch,good movie,you smoked him on this)

vs

But When it comes down to skill,"Theres No room for Kuhler's" like Segregated Bathrooms"
(good nameplay,but you could be saying his skills are to big you know,im not sure bout this,first line was gay btw)

(good wordplay,punch)

(nice wordplay,nice punch)

Got em Hoping he could find a "Wayan",which proves theres no point "In living..Kuhler"
(solid nameplay,wordplay,good punch)

Now lets get personal,or should i say personell? i've made bigger name in this place more than you
i mean..yeah your part of the "Staff",but still "Kane sustain what i'm Abel to do"
(nice personal,and wordplay,but not my favorite punch)

(good wordplay,good punch,good ender)

this was a pretty tight battle,really close to,i enjoyed the hell out of both verses,dynamiqs last line was better than kuhlerblynds,but i think kuhlerblynd was more personal,i was feelin more his punches and i just think he took this one, MVGT-kuhlerblynd
Tha Dark Prince
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 6

Post by Tha Dark Prince »

Punches: Tie | I felt both had some pretty good ones equally
Flow:Dynamic | by a hair though, his was just a bit of a more fluent read to me
Personals:Kuhler | well both had good name attacks, dynamic's staff bar was nice, but really kuhler went in on this category with the name, no-show ref, age, which in, because of amount, seals this
Multis:Kuhler this was close but kuhler edged it for me, there were alot everywhere from both sides, but kuhler did have more and better use of inner multies imo
Enjoyment:Dynamic | I enjoyed both verses I think this was an extremely good battle, murk had some really good bars and so did dynamic, the reason he gets this cat for me is I just felt his drop better, he would take the wordplay category here although that would be very close as well..

This is a tie imo, but my vote will be decided by extra cats, which is creativity and wordplay, in which dynamic scrapes this win, overall as a verse, it just had more of it. A slight bit more.

Seriously close, great battle

MVGT: Dynamiq

2-1

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

KUHLER:

DIDNT LIKE THE MULTIS IN HERE, PUNCH WAS AVERAGE

I GET IT, BUT NOT HARD HITTING ENOUGH

KIND OF A COOL PUNCH HERE, I THINK IT NEEDS TO BE WORDED DIFFERENTLY?

(drop meaning, drop your verse)

YEAHHH, THIS WAS DOPE

? I DONT GET IT

KINDA FORCED IMO...PROPS FOR ORIGINALITY THOUGH

VENOM:

LOL. NICE

PRETTY COOL

NOT FEELIN IT

NOT BAD,

AGAIN, DECENT

EHH...WAS AIIGHT

I EXPECTED A LOT MORE OUT OF THIS BATTLE..
KUHLER HAD BETTER RHYMES AND FLOW..
BUT JOEL HAD BETTER PUNCHES AND WORDPLAY..
SO IT WAS A CLOSE BATTLE, HOWEVER I GOTTA GIVE THIS TO..

DYNAMIC
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

If you're posting in this thread and it isn't a

-Check
-Battle verse
-Vote

Do not post. There's no need to up for votes while the battle is still on the first page. Please discontinue free posting.

Consider this your warning. Anything after will result in a DQ. Thank you.

-- Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:36 am --
-Thread Closed & Records Updated-

Dynamiq wins 3-1

Return to “Closed Text Battles”