Collab?(Audio:Someone dope.)

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24
Losses: 28
No Shows: 1

Collab?(Audio:Someone dope.)

Post by ThaOneYouHate »

K so, I've been writing to this beat I've got. But, here lies the problem. I'm not the greatest at creating them hook things/choruses. Probably the toughest part of creating a track. And also got some bunk quality.

So, I was wondering if anyone would want to jump on a hook. The beat already has a hook but it's one of these deals with the muffled ass chipmunk type singing that ya can hardly hear or understand anyways so ya could deffo throw something over it.

As far as the hook goes, don't care how that is approached, can be "rapped" or "sung" doesn't really matter.

And possibly fix my vocals up a little bit for me, then of course, mix it down. Cuz I'm not too great with any of that sort of shit.

Possibilities:
Alvin? (If you ever get time, know you've fixed my vocals up for me before)

Loon? (You've thrown it out before, saying you would fix vocals/mix for people)

Tre? (You're just dope all around, probably make the dopest hooks on Illest.)

Or, if all of you would like to help, that'd be dope too. Someone could probably even take the other verse slot if I don't write anything for it.

Get at me and let me know. If no one is down, I'll just put out another shitty quality track that everyone digs anyways.

Crunchtime - Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
did dosia leave to pursue his youtube rap career, or he still comes here
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Re: Collab?(Audio:Someone dope.)

Post by Loon E Lou »

Assface.

Now,

Yes i can mix ur shit down. Pm me with ur requests and all that good stuff

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24
Losses: 28
No Shows: 1

Post by ThaOneYouHate »

I haven't got any of it recorded yet. Soon as I see on the replies, I'll start recording, if I get no others, I'll just go solo as I intended to begin with and send the ish over.

Then if you decide you like it, you can still jump on it afterwards. Thanks though Loon, I'll deffo shoot it your way. If you're gonna keep this offer open i may take advantage of it to put a couple tracks out for something to do.

And ya obviously don't needa get it done as soon as I send it over, I understand you're a busy man. Once again, thanks pal ;)

Crunchtime - Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
did dosia leave to pursue his youtube rap career, or he still comes here
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

Dont wink at me. Haha. Jus shoot it wenever u got it man. I may be busy but i work prrtty fast. Regardless of what it is, ill usually put music first so youll have it pretty quick

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “The Lounge”